Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whatcha doin with that 50% exp boost?
1 2 3 4 5 6
training the fodder. May train some guys up to level 25 if I get bored Sunday
training the fodder. May train some guys up to level 25 if I get bored Sunday
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Working through my... 30 fodder dragons I have only by sheer dumb luck have for an EXP boost event.
Working through my... 30 fodder dragons I have only by sheer dumb luck have for an EXP boost event.
Still trying to sell the last dragon I levelled to 25 during Warriors' Way. xD
Still trying to sell the last dragon I levelled to 25 during Warriors' Way. xD
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I've been working on levelling a new coli dragon. The dodge rates are driving me nuts though, the alterations devs made to enemy stats a while ago haven't done anything to improve it.
I've been working on levelling a new coli dragon. The dodge rates are driving me nuts though, the alterations devs made to enemy stats a while ago haven't done anything to improve it.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Exalting and hopefully leveling up some permies. I don't have a lot of time.
Exalting and hopefully leveling up some permies. I don't have a lot of time.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="DaFlameDFZ" date="2022-09-08 12:58:29" ] Finish training up some level 25's and a lot of fodder [/quote] Literally trained 9 dragons yesterday to 10. I've been training my permas more today as it is an opportune time.
DaFlameDFZ wrote on 2022-09-08 12:58:29:
Finish training up some level 25's and a lot of fodder

Literally trained 9 dragons yesterday to 10. I've been training my permas more today as it is an opportune time.
Nothing honestly, have to work as a newly hired tutorial writer. [quote name="Xela" date="2022-09-09 10:46:09" ] The dodge rates are driving me nuts though. [/quote] Just had a enemy dodge me [i]10 times in row[/i], that was quite funny.
Nothing honestly, have to work as a newly hired tutorial writer.
Xela wrote on 2022-09-09 10:46:09:
The dodge rates are driving me nuts though.
Just had a enemy dodge me 10 times in row, that was quite funny.
I'm training up a new team to use for grinding in Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal.
I'm training up a new team to use for grinding in Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Training up my ghostlight trainer!
Training up my ghostlight trainer!
9BcJXjq.png
Absolutely leveling as much fodder as I can for future Dominance pushes! And if I can, finish my leveling for two 25s
Absolutely leveling as much fodder as I can for future Dominance pushes! And if I can, finish my leveling for two 25s
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6