Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whatcha doin with that 50% exp boost?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Say "I'm gonna train my dragons to level 25" but I'm probably gonna spend the entire week playing Splatoon 3 and forget about it until the last hour because I'm pea brained
Say "I'm gonna train my dragons to level 25" but I'm probably gonna spend the entire week playing Splatoon 3 and forget about it until the last hour because I'm pea brained
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
gotta get my new lair permas to level 25.
gotta get my new lair permas to level 25.
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
procrastinating on actually going in coli
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
Grinded the entire weekend. Efforted one Primal Eyes. Huh.
Grinded the entire weekend. Efforted one Primal Eyes. Huh.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Attempting to get some of my den cleaned out. ...Very Unsuccessfully attempting to ^^;
Might work on max-levelling some of my fandragons too.
Attempting to get some of my den cleaned out. ...Very Unsuccessfully attempting to ^^;
Might work on max-levelling some of my fandragons too.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
I'm aiming to get all of my lair to 6, with the occasional 10 for storage for a push. Mostly just levelling and booting the daily bonus ones with a few extras in reality.
I'm aiming to get all of my lair to 6, with the occasional 10 for storage for a push. Mostly just levelling and booting the daily bonus ones with a few extras in reality.
I got my new coli team to level 21/25! I’m gonna miss that EXP boost for the final stretch though ;-;
I got my new coli team to level 21/25! I’m gonna miss that EXP boost for the final stretch though ;-;
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
I've got a pair of 25-and-a-bit dragons I want to get topped off. After that I'll see how I feel about more long grinds -- if it's not too bad yet I'll work on my lvl21 pair, or if I can't bear it I'll go back to fodder for stonks.
I've got a pair of 25-and-a-bit dragons I want to get topped off. After that I'll see how I feel about more long grinds -- if it's not too bad yet I'll work on my lvl21 pair, or if I can't bear it I'll go back to fodder for stonks.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
[quote name="gamingcookie" date="2022-09-10 10:32:13" ] procrastinating on actually going in coli [/quote] update i did nothing with the boost
gamingcookie wrote on 2022-09-10 10:32:13:
update i did nothing with the boost
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
I miss it already.
I miss it already.