Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight auras are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Plague is gonna be greenish red stink cloud effects, we know this
Plague is gonna be greenish red stink cloud effects, we know this
sBdLZtA.png
Arcane and Plague, they're my favorite flights for a reason. I'm hoping for something more galaxy/outer space inspired for Arcane rather than gemstones, and for Plague I'm expecting something reminiscent of the Primal eye. Really though, I'm excited for all the Auras, they're such a versatile concept.
Arcane and Plague, they're my favorite flights for a reason. I'm hoping for something more galaxy/outer space inspired for Arcane rather than gemstones, and for Plague I'm expecting something reminiscent of the Primal eye. Really though, I'm excited for all the Auras, they're such a versatile concept.
!! signature under construction !!
Really looking forward to water and arcane! I'm just praying water isn't super busy. Most water fest apparel is and it pains me. Arcane I'm just really curious to see what they do!
Really looking forward to water and arcane! I'm just praying water isn't super busy. Most water fest apparel is and it pains me. Arcane I'm just really curious to see what they do!
vDH0pGc.png
We're looking forward to Arcane :D Some swirly magic stuff could look cool.
We're also interested to see what will be done for Plague and Earth.
We're looking forward to Arcane :D Some swirly magic stuff could look cool.
We're also interested to see what will be done for Plague and Earth.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Arcane but I'm biased because, well, Arcane member. But other than arcane I'm excited for Shadow, Ice, and Wind. Ice especially because there's so many possibilities with snow to make some cute snowflakes and winter winds! Maybe even snowballs!
Arcane but I'm biased because, well, Arcane member. But other than arcane I'm excited for Shadow, Ice, and Wind. Ice especially because there's so many possibilities with snow to make some cute snowflakes and winter winds! Maybe even snowballs!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I am so stoked to see what Arcane looks like. I love Light's Aura so much, as a former Lightling - now in Arcane for over a year - I'm excited to see my other favourite flight's aura
I am so stoked to see what Arcane looks like. I love Light's Aura so much, as a former Lightling - now in Arcane for over a year - I'm excited to see my other favourite flight's aura
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Arcane Aura and item hype
Arcane Aura and item hype
I hope Plague is a bunch of meatballs.
I hope Plague is a bunch of meatballs.
siggy.png
I just hope that Earth aura is crystals and not rocks
I just hope that Earth aura is crystals and not rocks
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Ice for my dragon that needs it
Ice for my dragon that needs it
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9