Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight auras are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i want swirly dirt for earth flight SO bad you have no idea
i want swirly dirt for earth flight SO bad you have no idea
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I love the fire aura, definitely my favorite so far! I'm excited for arcane, I hope it's little shooting stars or swirling galaxies. And of course looking forward to nature, there can never be enough green leafy apparel.

I feel like plague will be either bones or eyes, but I really want it to be microbes. Lil bacteria friends floating around your dragon! It would be fun.
I love the fire aura, definitely my favorite so far! I'm excited for arcane, I hope it's little shooting stars or swirling galaxies. And of course looking forward to nature, there can never be enough green leafy apparel.

I feel like plague will be either bones or eyes, but I really want it to be microbes. Lil bacteria friends floating around your dragon! It would be fun.
jbCdBsl.png
guys, plague is just going to be stink lines
im sorry

I hope water is either bubbles or rain, I think that would be cute
im sorry

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
[quote name="@Movieless" date="2022-08-28 18:20:12" ] guys, plague is just going to be stink lines im sorry I hope water is either bubbles or rain, I think that would be cute [/quote] Bubbles would be lovely! I know we currently have Warmwater Wanderers for bubbles, but with the colorful fish it makes it way too busy for most dragons I want bubbles on.
@Movieless wrote on 2022-08-28 18:20:12:
im sorry

Bubbles would be lovely! I know we currently have Warmwater Wanderers for bubbles, but with the colorful fish it makes it way too busy for most dragons I want bubbles on.
PFU56VO.png
[quote name="Movieless" date="2022-08-28 18:20:12" ] guys, plague is just going to be stink lines im sorry I hope water is either bubbles or rain, I think that would be cute [/quote] Ok but. what if for Plague we got a spooky red mist. with little red and yellow specks
Movieless wrote on 2022-08-28 18:20:12:
im sorry

Ok but. what if for Plague we got a spooky red mist. with little red and yellow specks
PFU56VO.png
I'm most excited for Arcane because I really want it to be like runes all around the dragon. I think that would look very magical/arcane and I think it would look boss with the book apparel we got last NotN.

I'm also excited for Shadow because I think they have a very interesting aesthetic, but I'm honestly not sure what they're going to do.
I'm most excited for Arcane because I really want it to be like runes all around the dragon. I think that would look very magical/arcane and I think it would look boss with the book apparel we got last NotN.

I'm also excited for Shadow because I think they have a very interesting aesthetic, but I'm honestly not sure what they're going to do.
benson.png just a lonely wizard making his way through the world . . . u5ycPUi.png
Shadow water and plague for sure
Shadow water and plague for sure
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Shadow! Curious what all of them will look like though. Will Arcane be floating eyeballs?
Shadow! Curious what all of them will look like though. Will Arcane be floating eyeballs?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Ooooh I think ice. I'd love some new snow flurry apparel, winter wind's a bit too busy for me.
Ooooh I think ice. I'd love some new snow flurry apparel, winter wind's a bit too busy for me.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
nature, if course! i was really curious for fire as well, really like how it turned out
nature, if course! i was really curious for fire as well, really like how it turned out
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9