Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Search for FR Dragon Art (+ concepts)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have two of the dragon art books, I'll have to see if there's anything in there that is directly related to FR.
I have two of the dragon art books, I'll have to see if there's anything in there that is directly related to FR.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Forumsdackelbe

Bro that's crazy I would've never guessed that they lowkey swapped names T T
Thank you!

@SCB

Dude. That would be so amazing. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that :,))
@Forumsdackelbe

Bro that's crazy I would've never guessed that they lowkey swapped names T T
Thank you!

@SCB

Dude. That would be so amazing. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that :,))
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
Wow that’s a lot of images!
I keep forgetting about the Swiftwings rip lol
Just letting you know (unless someone else has already noticed) you added the Imp emojis with the Pearlcatchers emojis!
Wow that’s a lot of images!
I keep forgetting about the Swiftwings rip lol
Just letting you know (unless someone else has already noticed) you added the Imp emojis with the Pearlcatchers emojis!
JNpe71y.png
So assuming old art is still "canon"--at least sort of--then it would appear that Crim is canonically ambidextrous.
So assuming old art is still "canon"--at least sort of--then it would appear that Crim is canonically ambidextrous.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/breeds/21/coli_defeated.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/breeds/22/coli_defeated.png[/img] Here's the images for Undertides and Aethers when defeated in the coli! I found them by changing the number after "breeds/" in case you're curious.
coli_defeated.pngcoli_defeated.png
Here's the images for Undertides and Aethers when defeated in the coli! I found them by changing the number after "breeds/" in case you're curious.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
@chilldad All of the Rooster-items have a Mirror in the Background: [item=Silver-Laced Rooster] [item=Tolbunt Rooster] [item=Golden-Laced Rooster] As far as I'm concerned, they are the only food items with a dragon.
@chilldad

All of the Rooster-items have a Mirror in the Background:

Silver-Laced Rooster Tolbunt Rooster Golden-Laced Rooster

As far as I'm concerned, they are the only food items with a dragon.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
this was super fun to look through!! also for the items-based-on-breeds there's the Undertide Fidget Toy and presumably the Articulated Fidget Toy! [item=Undertide Fidget Toy] [item=Articulated Fidget Toy] I wasn't sure if this was still being updated but I saw the aether breed art on there so I'm guessing it is! ^^
this was super fun to look through!!

also for the items-based-on-breeds there's the Undertide Fidget Toy and presumably the Articulated Fidget Toy!

Undertide Fidget Toy Articulated Fidget Toy

I wasn't sure if this was still being updated but I saw the aether breed art on there so I'm guessing it is! ^^
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@DevilsNeverCry
thank you for pointing that out!! i def missed that :,)

@Bxy26
funny right?? considering the fact dragons can also have dominant hands, or in this case be ambidextrous, is a little funny

@Breakcore @arawoods
thank you for the items! they'll be added promptly :D
@DevilsNeverCry
thank you for pointing that out!! i def missed that :,)

@Bxy26
funny right?? considering the fact dragons can also have dominant hands, or in this case be ambidextrous, is a little funny

@Breakcore @arawoods
thank you for the items! they'll be added promptly :D
BkLX97a.png
@chilldad [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6a38a495d1e64523a2243db122254c11/tumblr_mz98cwpzOz1t7dt7oo1_250.png[/img] As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the only images found of the Bestiary on the Internet. It's from a Tumblr blog that doesn't exist anymore. My only guess is that it had/has every Familiar released at that point... EDIT: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9bb59aed78a8bc6d56a0c7f603cec3a7/tumblr_paxf0bgj4L1velve0o2_1280.jpg[/img] Other existing image.
@chilldad

tumblr_mz98cwpzOz1t7dt7oo1_250.png

As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the only images found of the Bestiary on the Internet. It's from a Tumblr blog that doesn't exist anymore.

My only guess is that it had/has every Familiar released at that point...

EDIT:
tumblr_paxf0bgj4L1velve0o2_1280.jpg

Other existing image.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
bump & update

haven't touched this in a minute.. will be adding a few new things including the new breeds emojis/standard breed art. I haven't been active, so anything 'new' regarding any breed would be a huge help! this includes backgrounds, new grand exchange characters, clothing, familiars, or items.

thank you!
bump & update

haven't touched this in a minute.. will be adding a few new things including the new breeds emojis/standard breed art. I haven't been active, so anything 'new' regarding any breed would be a huge help! this includes backgrounds, new grand exchange characters, clothing, familiars, or items.

thank you!
BkLX97a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9