Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Search for FR Dragon Art (+ concepts)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chilldad ye that would be great, ty!
@chilldad ye that would be great, ty!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
I actually think your 'Icewarden' is possibly more of a guardian! Obviously only undel can actually confirm, but that piece of art in particular looks to have been created literal last minute for the dragonart evolution book (according to posts and tags on livejournal). It has a lot of similarities to guardians, and in the book the actual official guardian art is used as a frost dragon.

Undel, were guardians supposed to be ice to start or was that just for the book???
I actually think your 'Icewarden' is possibly more of a guardian! Obviously only undel can actually confirm, but that piece of art in particular looks to have been created literal last minute for the dragonart evolution book (according to posts and tags on livejournal). It has a lot of similarities to guardians, and in the book the actual official guardian art is used as a frost dragon.

Undel, were guardians supposed to be ice to start or was that just for the book???
Wua5ROf.png
@WillowWispFlame
thank you for the nocturne!!

@clowning
i totally missed the guardians bro, thank you!
i also decided to not add the lily picture because it's the same lineart as their individual pieces, and I would like to avoiding duplicates as much as possible! i only added the sticker sheet because of the imperial, but the rest are just copies lol

@StarDay
i think thats acutally the cloudsong, depicted from the windsinger!! i added it to his section, thank you :D!
i debated adding the fam scene but added it anyway bc eh

@Hawkfeather
i totally see that bruh!! it def looks more like a guardian. i think im gonna add that in if i end up creating an 'official' guide lol
@WillowWispFlame
thank you for the nocturne!!

@clowning
i totally missed the guardians bro, thank you!
i also decided to not add the lily picture because it's the same lineart as their individual pieces, and I would like to avoiding duplicates as much as possible! i only added the sticker sheet because of the imperial, but the rest are just copies lol

@StarDay
i think thats acutally the cloudsong, depicted from the windsinger!! i added it to his section, thank you :D!
i debated adding the fam scene but added it anyway bc eh

@Hawkfeather
i totally see that bruh!! it def looks more like a guardian. i think im gonna add that in if i end up creating an 'official' guide lol
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
Here is a thread that might help!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135618/1#post_2135618
Here is a thread that might help!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135618/1#post_2135618
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
@Eucyon Thank you! This was very helpful :D[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Eucyon

Thank you! This was very helpful :D
BkLX97a.png
@chilldad

I believe what you've referred to as "maybe a Coatl" in the parlor scene is a depiction of the Banshee Brooch item; if anything, this looks like a Harpy portrait to me! Apologies if you've heard this before ;^^
@chilldad

I believe what you've referred to as "maybe a Coatl" in the parlor scene is a depiction of the Banshee Brooch item; if anything, this looks like a Harpy portrait to me! Apologies if you've heard this before ;^^
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99

you're totally right bro, thanks for pointing that out!! i was fairly tentative lol
i appreciate ur help man!!
@EPICdragon99

you're totally right bro, thanks for pointing that out!! i was fairly tentative lol
i appreciate ur help man!!
BkLX97a.png
bump! looking for images of all the new grand exchange residents, new items with dragons resemblance or mimicks, any new scenes / vistas i missed, AS MUCH ANCIENT ART AS POSSIBLE (i got NOTHIN on aethers & undertides bruh)

i'd appreciate any help possible!
bump! looking for images of all the new grand exchange residents, new items with dragons resemblance or mimicks, any new scenes / vistas i missed, AS MUCH ANCIENT ART AS POSSIBLE (i got NOTHIN on aethers & undertides bruh)

i'd appreciate any help possible!
BkLX97a.png
added undertides and aether dragons, the new grand exchange residents, and some other bits and bobs!
added undertides and aether dragons, the new grand exchange residents, and some other bits and bobs!
BkLX97a.png
@chilldad
Just something small to add. Flamecaller and Tidelord had different names in their beta designs! They were called Flamelord and Tidecaller :D
@chilldad
Just something small to add. Flamecaller and Tidelord had different names in their beta designs! They were called Flamelord and Tidecaller :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9