Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is excited?
1 2 3 4 5
...I can't believe I haven't seen that "Fight Rising" pun before, well freakin' played *laughs*
...I can't believe I haven't seen that "Fight Rising" pun before, well freakin' played *laughs*
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Provided there's new stuff and not just repeats of last year, I am all for it. I STILL have multiples, lol.
I feel like I never have time for the Coli anymore, but I think I forgot to brew the familiars last year so I'm excited for that!
I feel like I never have time for the Coli anymore, but I think I forgot to brew the familiars last year so I'm excited for that!
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
Im excited to get more items and actually play in the coli for a bit since i dont really touch it outside of dom pushes
Im excited to get more items and actually play in the coli for a bit since i dont really touch it outside of dom pushes
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
i hope we get more swords [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
i hope we get more swords
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
This will be my first year competing, so I don't know what to expect. I am excited, though.
This will be my first year competing, so I don't know what to expect. I am excited, though.
I'm looking forward to that sweet sweet xp bonus.
I need more lvl25 permababies.
I'm looking forward to that sweet sweet xp bonus.
I need more lvl25 permababies.
:D Yup yup we're excited. We have a den full of fodder to train with the exp bonus and we're looking forward to new familiars.
And seeing the Grand Exchange :D
:D Yup yup we're excited. We have a den full of fodder to train with the exp bonus and we're looking forward to new familiars.
And seeing the Grand Exchange :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I don't have any identified exalts yet. I must view my hibden with a stern eye.
I don't have any identified exalts yet. I must view my hibden with a stern eye.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Fight Rising... -snort- love that
yea im super hyped!
Fight Rising... -snort- love that
yea im super hyped!
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop