Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colors. Possible? No.
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would love it, have y'all seen that thread with new color suggestions?? They're gorgeous ideas/suggestions. I mean yea, there'd be some loud anger from some people and the transition might be a lil rocky, but personally I'd be all for it. Sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.
I would love it, have y'all seen that thread with new color suggestions?? They're gorgeous ideas/suggestions. I mean yea, there'd be some loud anger from some people and the transition might be a lil rocky, but personally I'd be all for it. Sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.
60218142.png
[quote name="Churrell" date="2022-07-29 09:20:32" ] I imagine, and it’s only a guess, that most people would be happy or neutral with the addition, but that a smaller number of people who don’t like it would be very vocal. I would love it, personally, always hoping for Prismatic color but I would enjoy it as a non breedable color that you can apply ;) [/quote] I have doubts about that many neutrals. I bet it would be as polarizing as the eye scroll debacle. People would either love it or hate it.
Churrell wrote on 2022-07-29 09:20:32:
I imagine, and it’s only a guess, that most people would be happy or neutral with the addition, but that a smaller number of people who don’t like it would be very vocal. I would love it, personally, always hoping for Prismatic color but I would enjoy it as a non breedable color that you can apply ;)

I have doubts about that many neutrals.
I bet it would be as polarizing as the eye scroll debacle. People would either love it or hate it.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
I'd love it. we really need more blacks and whites/off-white and more oranges. it would be something to get used to but it would be nice
I'd love it. we really need more blacks and whites/off-white and more oranges. it would be something to get used to but it would be nice
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Breeding projects be damned, I want more shades of babies
Breeding projects be damned, I want more shades of babies
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
[quote name="Vodizea" date="2022-07-29 08:39:43" ] @Glampire enjoy :3 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2525136#post_2525136 [/quote]we need more colors!! I love the ones in the thread. Im qll for another expansion of the wheel
Vodizea wrote on 2022-07-29 08:39:43:
we need more colors!! I love the ones in the thread.
Im qll for another expansion of the wheel
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I think most people would be happy. Yes, maybe some projects would be messed up, but think about how many more colors there would be to play with! Heck, maybe you'd change your project even if the new colors don't mess with it, because one of the new ones is just that good. If the devs are against it, I hope it's a matter of it being too difficult rather than community backlash.

Anyway, WE NEED SOFTER PINKS!!
I think most people would be happy. Yes, maybe some projects would be messed up, but think about how many more colors there would be to play with! Heck, maybe you'd change your project even if the new colors don't mess with it, because one of the new ones is just that good. If the devs are against it, I hope it's a matter of it being too difficult rather than community backlash.

Anyway, WE NEED SOFTER PINKS!!
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
I desperately want a color wheel expansion, it would open up so much variety and new goals, I would love to see my favorite genes with a whole bunch of new colors especially duo-tones and ones that play with accent colors in fun ways.

I'm low key hoping that more colors will be the 10th anniversary release, second place in my hopes goes to gene variants but more colors would be amazing and worthy of the occasion.
I desperately want a color wheel expansion, it would open up so much variety and new goals, I would love to see my favorite genes with a whole bunch of new colors especially duo-tones and ones that play with accent colors in fun ways.

I'm low key hoping that more colors will be the 10th anniversary release, second place in my hopes goes to gene variants but more colors would be amazing and worthy of the occasion.
Even if it would break some of my projects, I'd always welcome new colours.

One thing that I've noticed recently, is that we don't have many off-whites. Whatever's near the top of the list, is as good as it gets. For example Pearl, Fog, and Flaxen, barely count as off-white pink/purple/yellow. We could use hues even lighter than that. Ice is probably the closest that we have.

I'd also like more that make peculiar combinations just on their own. Like Orca, and Copper.
Even if it would break some of my projects, I'd always welcome new colours.

One thing that I've noticed recently, is that we don't have many off-whites. Whatever's near the top of the list, is as good as it gets. For example Pearl, Fog, and Flaxen, barely count as off-white pink/purple/yellow. We could use hues even lighter than that. Ice is probably the closest that we have.

I'd also like more that make peculiar combinations just on their own. Like Orca, and Copper.
as a main contributor of that thread (check it out - there's more suggestions further in, compiled on page 62) Would YOU say no to Birch [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a005/f/2018/253/3/6/birch_by_croatiahetalia-dcmk2xk.png[/img] Moonstone [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5b31e2de034a5650a13f6560dacc1fd8/tumblr_pf8jbmsVNx1rrchuno1_400.png[/img] Arctic [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0cb94e528c02158c1870244b49a269c4/tumblr_inline_pgce5h0OFV1r7p6yr_540.png[/img] Jay [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340304360565374997/493302037845639179/Jay.png[/img] or Quartz? [img]https://i.imgur.com/q9mnPiC.png[/img]
as a main contributor of that thread (check it out - there's more suggestions further in, compiled on page 62)

Would YOU say no to Birch

birch_by_croatiahetalia-dcmk2xk.png

Moonstone

tumblr_pf8jbmsVNx1rrchuno1_400.png

Arctic

tumblr_inline_pgce5h0OFV1r7p6yr_540.png

Jay

Jay.png

or Quartz?

q9mnPiC.png
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="Vodizea" date="2022-07-29 08:39:43" ] @/Glampire enjoy :3 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2525136#post_2525136 [/quote] ahhhh my beloved <3 I am all for new colours, but we MUST get more space first
Vodizea wrote on 2022-07-29 08:39:43:

ahhhh my beloved <3

I am all for new colours, but we MUST get more space first
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6