Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed. Thank you!
1 2
@Azurenight

I got a little excited and put together something for you to consider for tracking the food donations and distributions. I PM'd you a link. Let me know what you think! No fee for spreadsheet services. Consider it a donation for such an awesome event.
@Azurenight

I got a little excited and put together something for you to consider for tracking the food donations and distributions. I PM'd you a link. Let me know what you think! No fee for spreadsheet services. Consider it a donation for such an awesome event.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pCFhYXN.png[/img] [size=6]Thank you![/size][/center]
@Kothra
pCFhYXN.png
Thank you!
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Hi I could do some artwork!
Hi I could do some artwork!
iuEBSJ3.png5OZS7SI.pngrI18gRz.png0zy2W7P.pngdEe2UrM.png
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
@Lichnos Hello there, I really appreciate your interest, though I don't require anything for the event at this time. I apologize, I really should have shut this thread down when the event started. It managed to slip past my notice. Sent ya somethin' to make up for it though [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@Lichnos

Hello there, I really appreciate your interest, though I don't require anything for the event at this time. I apologize, I really should have shut this thread down when the event started. It managed to slip past my notice.

Sent ya somethin' to make up for it though
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
Is the writing contest still open? If so, how would I sign up for that (or do I have to?)?
@Azurenight
Is the writing contest still open? If so, how would I sign up for that (or do I have to?)?
Casper: ...and I think we totally shouldn't be your prisoners and are totally not space pirates who stole your daughter as a bartering tool...!
Zarina: Really phrased that well there, didn't ya.
Morg-L: Shush. The rat is speaking.
Casper: ...I'm not a rat...
1 2