Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna change flights now ?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
They're all beautiful, but I can't wait for the Hewn City one. Nothing will ever compare to finally being able to use the relevant location for my clan's lore.
They're all beautiful, but I can't wait for the Hewn City one. Nothing will ever compare to finally being able to use the relevant location for my clan's lore.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
Not a huge fan of the new Fire banner... Don't get me wrong it's beautiful! But it's a bit too beautiful for my tastes lol! I wish it matched the blacksmith aesthetic more, instead of being so... Autumny and pretty and sparkly. I'm not leaving tho, hoping that the next ones fit my tastes more. The new Plague banner tho ? If I wasn't so attached to Fire, I'd be tempted to move back. Water and Lightning look great too. [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Not a huge fan of the new Fire banner... Don't get me wrong it's beautiful! But it's a bit too beautiful for my tastes lol! I wish it matched the blacksmith aesthetic more, instead of being so... Autumny and pretty and sparkly.
I'm not leaving tho, hoping that the next ones fit my tastes more.

The new Plague banner tho ? If I wasn't so attached to Fire, I'd be tempted to move back. Water and Lightning look great too.
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
We probably won't ever leave Wind but that Fire banner is really nice :D We're looking forward to seeing the other areas in the future.
We probably won't ever leave Wind but that Fire banner is really nice :D We're looking forward to seeing the other areas in the future.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="VonGacy" date="2022-06-08 12:02:59" ] I'm not leaving tho, hoping that the next ones fit my tastes more. [/quote] I think Molten Scar is gonna be exactly what you're after, actually. [b]From above, the Molten Scar appears as a fiery, violent wound gouged relentlessly into the landscape. It reaches eastward and is comprised of disjointed tectonic plates that crash thunderously into one another as they drift on the liquid rock. Rare metals are revealed in this back-and-forth exchange, and the open gaps are alive with dragons eager to plunder the veins before the next collision knocks the unclaimed ore into the melting pot below.[/b]
VonGacy wrote on 2022-06-08 12:02:59:

I'm not leaving tho, hoping that the next ones fit my tastes more.

I think Molten Scar is gonna be exactly what you're after, actually.

From above, the Molten Scar appears as a fiery, violent wound gouged relentlessly into the landscape. It reaches eastward and is comprised of disjointed tectonic plates that crash thunderously into one another as they drift on the liquid rock. Rare metals are revealed in this back-and-forth exchange, and the open gaps are alive with dragons eager to plunder the veins before the next collision knocks the unclaimed ore into the melting pot below.
nah, im fine in shadow!! though i really do like how fire's looks.... definitely the biggest glo-up of the bunch
nah, im fine in shadow!! though i really do like how fire's looks.... definitely the biggest glo-up of the bunch
Arcane feels like home, but I really don't like the new banner; it's too ocean-y. I'm also not a fan of the Starwood Strand (blue is generally not my thing), so I have a feeling it'll be a really long time before a banner is added that I actually like.

I've considered vacationing in Wind ever since the World Map update, and now I'm really tempted. I'll mull it over while I wait for my nests to hatch.
Arcane feels like home, but I really don't like the new banner; it's too ocean-y. I'm also not a fan of the Starwood Strand (blue is generally not my thing), so I have a feeling it'll be a really long time before a banner is added that I actually like.

I've considered vacationing in Wind ever since the World Map update, and now I'm really tempted. I'll mull it over while I wait for my nests to hatch.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I’m incredibly tempted to move to Earth… Earth has my favorite eyes and I’m a sucker for deserts (it always made more sense in my head for Light to have desert and Lightning to have grasslands instead). I’ll always be an acolyte at heart as Light fits my personality best, but my jealousy of other flights has certainly increased haha.

I used to tell myself I would never move to Arcane or Fire because of their banners, but now Arcane is added to my bucket list of flights to visit. I need vaporwave dragons. Fire... the element and its characterization has never appealed to me but if the banner isn't one of the most beautiful landscapes I've laid eyes on.

I wonder if we'll see Earth and Fire populations increase because the banners are THAT good.
I’m incredibly tempted to move to Earth… Earth has my favorite eyes and I’m a sucker for deserts (it always made more sense in my head for Light to have desert and Lightning to have grasslands instead). I’ll always be an acolyte at heart as Light fits my personality best, but my jealousy of other flights has certainly increased haha.

I used to tell myself I would never move to Arcane or Fire because of their banners, but now Arcane is added to my bucket list of flights to visit. I need vaporwave dragons. Fire... the element and its characterization has never appealed to me but if the banner isn't one of the most beautiful landscapes I've laid eyes on.

I wonder if we'll see Earth and Fire populations increase because the banners are THAT good.
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
New Ice banner is sosososo BUSY… I hate it. I want my icebergs back. :(
New Ice banner is sosososo BUSY… I hate it. I want my icebergs back. :(
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Fire's looks incredible! I love the vibe it gives off, but I am going to stay in Shadow. We also got a massive improvement! I am looking forward to the Wispwillow Grove art!
Fire's looks incredible! I love the vibe it gives off, but I am going to stay in Shadow. We also got a massive improvement! I am looking forward to the Wispwillow Grove art!
FMab3MX.gif
I'm loving the water one, looks much more inviting now. Seriously considering melting on over there from ice
I'm loving the water one, looks much more inviting now. Seriously considering melting on over there from ice
tQy2QPU.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13