Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna change flights now ?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
i am fine where i am, never really liked arcane's banner before so it's a glad change.
having said so, i am v excited about the starwood strand banner, it's such a pretty place <3
i am fine where i am, never really liked arcane's banner before so it's a glad change.
having said so, i am v excited about the starwood strand banner, it's such a pretty place <3
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I'm staying because I want to see the Starwood Strands banner first, but Ice and Fire look really tempting now.
I'm staying because I want to see the Starwood Strands banner first, but Ice and Fire look really tempting now.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I do feel a strong pull to move to Fire or Earth right now and I'm trying to fight it ;-;
I do feel a strong pull to move to Fire or Earth right now and I'm trying to fight it ;-;
I'm very tempted to go back to Plague now... I love the addition of the skeleton.
I'm very tempted to go back to Plague now... I love the addition of the skeleton.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I'm really thinking about nature... The ice eyes are nice but I'm a tree hugger...
I'm really thinking about nature... The ice eyes are nice but I'm a tree hugger...
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Fire is super nice! But Plague... oh boy I love that dead animal aesthetic.
Fire is super nice! But Plague... oh boy I love that dead animal aesthetic.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
okay so I made a pitstop to lightning before going back to plague and was almost tempted to stay here but....sorry guys the new plague header SLAPS I wanna go back for sure now

the plague header was already my favorite on the whole site..can't wait to see all the different area ones
okay so I made a pitstop to lightning before going back to plague and was almost tempted to stay here but....sorry guys the new plague header SLAPS I wanna go back for sure now

the plague header was already my favorite on the whole site..can't wait to see all the different area ones
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I really like wind so i haven't thought about moving flights, however - i see some people saying they'd change flights bc they don't like the new banners, but i thought that those were location based? as in, that we would eventually get new banners of other locations of our flights right? so maybe it's better to wait?

i mean no harm tho, it migth just have understood incorrectly. also ppl can change flights if they want ofc. english isn't my native language and i don't mean to come accross as mean or smth
I really like wind so i haven't thought about moving flights, however - i see some people saying they'd change flights bc they don't like the new banners, but i thought that those were location based? as in, that we would eventually get new banners of other locations of our flights right? so maybe it's better to wait?

i mean no harm tho, it migth just have understood incorrectly. also ppl can change flights if they want ofc. english isn't my native language and i don't mean to come accross as mean or smth
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
The new banner is making me stay put in Fire! It's really pretty, but I'm hoping that, once refactoring is done, that we can get something more desolate and fire-like for the Molten Scar!
The new banner is making me stay put in Fire! It's really pretty, but I'm hoping that, once refactoring is done, that we can get something more desolate and fire-like for the Molten Scar!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
I love the new light banner but the fire, water, and lightning banners are also so tempting. might have to take a vacation
I love the new light banner but the fire, water, and lightning banners are also so tempting. might have to take a vacation
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13