Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long have you been on this site?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
date joined: 2018-05-07
1470 days ago
date joined: 2018-05-07
1470 days ago
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
June 14, 2013!

... I can't believe it's been almost 9 years already, wow. FR has come so far since then!
June 14, 2013!

... I can't believe it's been almost 9 years already, wow. FR has come so far since then!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
8 years 11 months! Right back to 10th of June 2013 and no breaks from the site.
8 years 11 months! Right back to 10th of June 2013 and no breaks from the site.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Do you ever feel nostalgic for the old features etc?

I joined almost a year ago, but took a long hiatus shortly after and only came back a month or so ago. I wish I didn't take that break though, but I do love how FR doesn't punish you for that. I'd also like to do something special for my FRversary.

And I wonder if we'll all be here in eight more years down the line.
Do you ever feel nostalgic for the old features etc?

I joined almost a year ago, but took a long hiatus shortly after and only came back a month or so ago. I wish I didn't take that break though, but I do love how FR doesn't punish you for that. I'd also like to do something special for my FRversary.

And I wonder if we'll all be here in eight more years down the line.
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
November 2014! How the time has flown...
November 2014! How the time has flown...
uCR5SCW.png
Date Joined: 2019-06-08

Right on anniversary! it was a happy coincidence - I would describe how I felt but I don't remember, aha.

Though I have faint memories of discovering the site when the registration was only on sundays. I had planned to join (it wasn't sunday) but then forgot ...
Date Joined: 2019-06-08

Right on anniversary! it was a happy coincidence - I would describe how I felt but I don't remember, aha.

Though I have faint memories of discovering the site when the registration was only on sundays. I had planned to join (it wasn't sunday) but then forgot ...
glower_shelf.png
Date Joined: 2016-01-12

I wish I could have joined earlier, but that was the era of registration windows! I am very grateful and happy to have spent a while on this wonderful website though!
Date Joined: 2016-01-12

I wish I could have joined earlier, but that was the era of registration windows! I am very grateful and happy to have spent a while on this wonderful website though!
FMab3MX.gif
Date Joined: 2015-11-18
coming up on 7 years now!
Date Joined: 2015-11-18
coming up on 7 years now!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
seven years, tomorrow. 2015-05-18

and all i have to show for it is some plague nastiness and some dergs themed to r*ller c*asters
seven years, tomorrow. 2015-05-18

and all i have to show for it is some plague nastiness and some dergs themed to r*ller c*asters
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
joined august 2018, so almost four years! somehow it feels like forever and no time at all
joined august 2018, so almost four years! somehow it feels like forever and no time at all
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11