Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long have you been on this site?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
My account will be turning 2 in 4 months.
My account will be turning 2 in 4 months.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
About a year old
About a year old
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
3 years 0 months 13 days...... I missed my 3 year anni by less than two weeks, OOPS

darn, could have been fun to hatch an egg, I've never done that on an anni before! :(
3 years 0 months 13 days...... I missed my 3 year anni by less than two weeks, OOPS

darn, could have been fun to hatch an egg, I've never done that on an anni before! :(
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Nov. '14! Itll be my 8th anniversary soon, which is...bizarre when you put it into numbers. Crazy how time flies. I always wanted to know just how many dragons have come through my lair in total throughout the years.
Nov. '14! Itll be my 8th anniversary soon, which is...bizarre when you put it into numbers. Crazy how time flies. I always wanted to know just how many dragons have come through my lair in total throughout the years.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
[quote="Account Settings"]8 Years, 10 Months, 25 Days[/quote] It's quite amazing, really, when I think of all the stages/changes of life I've been through, and FR has been right there with me. :)
Account Settings wrote:
8 Years, 10 Months, 25 Days

It's quite amazing, really, when I think of all the stages/changes of life I've been through, and FR has been right there with me. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I joined back in 2015 but I’ve been on a couple of long hiatuses so I missed some events and changes over the years. I joined just before the very first Night of the Nocturne and have a noc from that first batch of gen1s, though, which makes me very happy.
I joined back in 2015 but I’ve been on a couple of long hiatuses so I missed some events and changes over the years. I joined just before the very first Night of the Nocturne and have a noc from that first batch of gen1s, though, which makes me very happy.
This space intentionally left blank
since July 2013 :)
since July 2013 :)

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
My progens are turning 9 in June. [emoji=coatl scared size=1][emoji=imperial confused size=1]
My progens are turning 9 in June.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Yo bro you just reminded me today is my seven year anniversary, what?
Yo bro you just reminded me today is my seven year anniversary, what?
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
8 years and one month.
Not continuously during that time but I've been pretty active in spells depending on how often I have access to a computer daily. Recently been pretty active and likely won't change.
8 years and one month.
Not continuously during that time but I've been pretty active in spells depending on how often I have access to a computer daily. Recently been pretty active and likely won't change.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11