Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 7x8! (ID #77777777)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@tthheeoo thank you

Wow 7×8 is really pretty, a triple X too
@tthheeoo thank you

Wow 7×8 is really pretty, a triple X too
I missed the hatch because I was doing Things, but I did end up hatching a Coatl bab from a Coatl/Fae pair, so that's something. 7x8 looks amazing, btw.
I missed the hatch because I was doing Things, but I did end up hatching a Coatl bab from a Coatl/Fae pair, so that's something. 7x8 looks amazing, btw.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
@BBean

I'll put you down for when i am able to open an auction for them ^^
@BBean

I'll put you down for when i am able to open an auction for them ^^
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Ahhh I'm not sure how to respond, but I appreciate everyone's kind messages. So thank you to everyone for the congrats! I was so surprised when I saw her ID, good luck to everyone for the next special ID! <3

Alphazi,
Thank you so much for hosting! (Not sure if you want a ping or not, so hope you see this!)
Ahhh I'm not sure how to respond, but I appreciate everyone's kind messages. So thank you to everyone for the congrats! I was so surprised when I saw her ID, good luck to everyone for the next special ID! <3

Alphazi,
Thank you so much for hosting! (Not sure if you want a ping or not, so hope you see this!)
Ahhh i slept right through it (and completely forgot about it tbh)
Ahhh i slept right through it (and completely forgot about it tbh)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Silverbolt1159

Hey there thanks for the offer! Though I'm the opposite of rich I'm interested in her, how much would she cost?
@Silverbolt1159

Hey there thanks for the offer! Though I'm the opposite of rich I'm interested in her, how much would she cost?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@BBean

Hi ! I've been asked by several people already, and since I don't know how to really price such a dragon, I think I'm going to try to start an auction for it. Do you want to be pinged when it starts?
@BBean

Hi ! I've been asked by several people already, and since I don't know how to really price such a dragon, I think I'm going to try to start an auction for it. Do you want to be pinged when it starts?
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@TheDeathseer Hi there and thank you for your interest! Unfortunately that girl is actually one that I bought yesterday; the misses that I had up have already sold. I haven't had a chance to reorganize yet but for the time being I will be keeping the rest of my misses
@TheDeathseer Hi there and thank you for your interest! Unfortunately that girl is actually one that I bought yesterday; the misses that I had up have already sold. I haven't had a chance to reorganize yet but for the time being I will be keeping the rest of my misses
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif

Is there a ping list for special numbers like this? I found this wayyyy to late. If so, I'd like to be added.

Is there a ping list for special numbers like this? I found this wayyyy to late. If so, I'd like to be added.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Silverbolt1159

Ah my bad! Thanks for clearing that up
@Silverbolt1159

Ah my bad! Thanks for clearing that up
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92