Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Marva] All Scroll Texts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey, guys! The scroll list is completed! In order to search scrolls, use Ctrl+F on Windows and Command+F on Mac. [b]Scroll Count:[/b] 237 Some scrolls are altered and they add duplicates in the list. You can read full information about this in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3122191/5#post_50830982]Kaepora[/url]'s post. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2886]Kaepora[/url] has provided [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3122720/1]April Fools' 2022: The Maths[/url] in Guides forum side. Feel free to check it out as well! [quote]Sometimes its not the dragon with the triples, but the dragon with the beautiful eyes that will win your heart.[/quote] [quote]An organized lair is a happy lair.[/quote] [quote]A [b]certain dragon[/b] has been thinking of you.[/quote] [quote]You will soon break your personal record for correct guesses in [b]Higher or Lower[/b]. However, Scribbles remains the champion.[/quote] [quote]A chance encounter with an old friend will clear up an even older mystery.[/quote] [quote]Rewards come to those that dig and dig and dig.[/quote] [quote]A foray into advanced [b]alchemical research[/b] will be well rewarded.[/quote] [quote]You will find something unusual in the bottom of [b]Baldwin's cauldron[/b].[/quote] [quote]Okay, now it's your turn to do my fortune![/quote] [quote]Don't dawdle in the [b]Golem Workshop[/b] and [i]definitely[/i] don't stop to investigate what made that clunk sound.[/quote] [quote]A lucky break will present itself shortly. Be ready for it![/quote] [quote]Run.[/quote] [quote]The dragon this scroll appears for is one of uncommon beauty.[/quote] [quote]A new friend waits for you in the Auction House.[/quote] [quote]Good things don't always come in Gilded Chests.[/quote] [quote]Your nest will welcome a [b]lucky hatch[/b] soon.[/quote] [quote]Hello [DRAGONNAME]! You are one of [NUMBER] lucky winners! Visit [MAPLOCATION] to claim your prize![/quote] [quote]When the battle seems lost, a friend will [b]eliminate[/b] the threat.[/quote] [quote]It's actually a sign of good luck when [b]Swipp[/b], [b]Pipp[/b] and [b]Tripp[/b] offer you the same item.[/quote] [quote]Long buried wonders are unearthed where the three headed horror walks.[/quote] [quote]Only I can see your truth...for 1,000 gold.[/quote] [quote]The eerie silence of the once boisterous [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] is broken by a sharp sudden snap! Don't turn around.[/quote] [quote] Gonna level with you, this fortune is best left unknown. Trust me, you'll be happier for it.[/quote] [quote]You may not have chosen your tertiary gene color, but it's unique to you. Wear it proud![/quote] [quote]A [b]bored maren[/b] knows a safer route, and will share the knowledge for an entertaining story.[/quote] [quote]A wary stranger will become a familiar friend.[/quote] [quote]When defeat looks certain, a bold strategy can win the day.[/quote] [quote]It doesn't want you to know this, but that potted cactus really likes hugs.[/quote] [quote]Remember to incubate your nests![/quote] [quote]You will find a [b]forgotten treasure[/b] buried in your hoard.[/quote] [quote]A watched cauldron never boils.[/quote] [quote]Please, they're making us write these at talonpoint! [b]Send help![/b][/quote] [quote]Dragons who list fast often list for the incorrect amount.[/quote] [quote]Take a break at the [b]Snowsquall Tundra[/b] before you continue your journey.[/quote] [quote]The Auction House item you've been yearning for has just dropped in price.[/quote] [quote]Your efforts will be rewarded if you mediate a dispute between [b]Glimmer and Gloom[/b].[/quote] [quote]Feel like trying out a new [color=#731D08][b]secondary gene?[/b][/color][/quote] [quote]A clan with free space is a clan that's about to expand.[/quote] [quote]Don't overlook the value of [b]flattery[/b].[/quote] [quote]It would be wise to catch tonight's setting sun on the tranquil beaches of [b]Redrock Cove[/b].[/quote] [quote][color=#731D08][b]You were so small back then![/b][/color][/quote] [quote]Your memory will serve you well in [b]Runestones of the Arcanist[/b].[/quote] [quote]You are certain to achieve victory in the [b]Arena[/b], if you dare to accept the challenge.[/quote] [quote]Tomo is going to tell you a shocking secret about Joxar... as soon as she remembers what it is.[/quote] [quote] You will make a new ally at the [b]Rotrock Rim[/b]. Or is it two allies?[/quote] [quote]Rotate three times counter clockwise to... Wait. This is the instruction manual for a Pocketmouse.[/quote] [quote]Loading...[/quote] [quote]A visit to the [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] will be enlightening... just remember to look up.[/quote] [quote]The best gift you can give [b]Galore[/b] is an unexpected visit.[/quote] [quote]The waters of the [b]Shoredeep Presage[/b] hold a secret for you.[/quote] [quote][b]Pinkerton[/b] has saved an extra special item for you today.[/quote] [quote]Don't let your Curious Parasol open indoors.[/quote] [quote]Your fate can change quicker than an [b]ultimate buttersnake[/b].[/quote] [quote]A dragon you once thought your ally lair plans your early demise.[/quote] [quote]If you unroll this parchment a little further, you'll find a cheat code to win Flight Rising.[/quote] [quote]The unplanned project is the best project.[/quote] [quote]You will plan to visit the the [b]Trading Post[/b] but, once again, accidentally go to the [b]Crossroads[/b] instead.[/quote] [quote]Don't poke at the mushrooms in the [b]Mire[/b] or you may find something unexpected poking back.[/quote] [quote]When you grow weary, [b]Cloudsong[/b] will rejuvenate your spirit for adventure.[/quote] [quote]A passing Flutterbun giggles at you, this could mean good things.[/quote] [quote]A [b]young hatchling[/b] will notice what everyone else overlooked.[/quote] [quote]A knotty mystery awaits you in the [b]Foxfire Bramble[/b].[/quote] [quote]Isn't it annoying when you get a fortune that's not actually a fortune?[/quote] [quote]A [b]certain dragon[/b] has been thinking of you.[/quote] [quote]Dragons who eat well may earn life's bonuses.[/quote] [quote] A [b]Glorious Gift[/b] is sure to be rendered to your care.[/quote] [quote]Studies show that dragons who bond with their familiars daily lead healthier, happier lives.[/quote] [quote]Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday.[/quote] [quote]You'll make it to the [b]Worldedge Wetlands[/b], but your journey will take you even further.[/quote] [quote]This scroll will explode in [b]ten seconds[/b]...[/quote] [quote]Someday the world will see your scales shine.[/quote] [quote]An extra lucky find awaits if you [b]gather[/b] in the right spot.[/quote] [quote]The magic in your nests seems favorable today.[/quote] [quote]A gold hued messenger has something to tell you in the [b]Kelp Beds[/b]. Bring a friend who can understand porpoise.[/quote] [quote]A [b]new familiar[/b] will bring your clan luck.[/quote] [quote]You will find an enlightening document deep in the [b]Tourmaline Archives[/b].[/quote] [quote]A song is stuck in your head. Something about a baby granite thresher doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo...[/quote] [quote]Your lucky [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] layout for today is butterfly.[/quote] [quote]A impulse trip to the [b]Crystal Pools[/b] would prove most profitable.[/quote] [quote]Your personal best [b]Jigsaw[/b] score is ripe to be surpassed![/quote] [quote] If you get a frame-perfect tap in the Trading Post, you can clip behind Pinkerton and gain access to—[i]The rest of this scroll is torn away...[/i][/quote] [quote]Gaoler is the new gif.[/quote] [quote]Luminax is sad. Why did you run away?[/quote] [quote]A hidden message is written to you in the glowing blossoms of the [b]Starwood Strand[/b].[/quote] [quote]A keen eye will catch the apparel you were looking for at a great price![/quote] [quote]Your future will be forged in the [b]Great Furnace[/b].[/quote] [quote]Your clan's future is bright.[/quote] [quote]No raffle was ever won by a ticket unpurchased.[/quote] [quote]The prophecy you seek is written on a different scroll. Good luck finding it![/quote] [quote]A [b]daring new accent[/b] will turn a few heads.[/quote] [quote]Have you considered this [color=#731D08][b]primary gene?[/b][/color][/quote] [quote][b]Plundered goods[/b] await you.[/quote] [quote]Heed the [b]elder longneck's warning[/b].[/quote] [quote]Help a friend remember their 10 questions and they may help you one day.[/quote] [quote]A dozen eggs. A teaspoon of sugar. Three cups flour. Darn it, wrong parchment.[/quote] [quote] A loyal familiar is about to [b]awaken[/b]![/quote] [quote]That next boss encounter will certainly bequeath a familiar. Or is it the one after that...?[/quote] [quote]This scroll is presented to [DRAGONNAME] in recognition of [HIS/HER/THEIR] many achievements in the field of [BATTLE/RESEARCH/ART/ALCHEMY/FLOWERS].[/quote] [quote]A long neglected task is ready to be conquered.[/quote] [quote]You will soon see a [color=#731D08][b]cute dragon[/b][/color].[/quote] [quote]Writer's block is [i]the worst[/i].[/quote] [quote]You will never know what becomes of offspring exalted to the Tidelord.[/quote] [quote]The [b]Sundial Terrace[/b] will tell you more than the time of day if you know how to look.[/quote] [quote] The contents of this specific scroll were written by the [b]Which Waystone Pro[/b], who proceeded to use up all of the available space to credit this work rather than write an actual prediction.[/quote] [quote]A dancing ember will lead you safely through the [b]Scorched Forest[/b].[/quote] [quote]Your flight's deity frowns today. Uh oh![/quote] [quote]A dragon CAN change its stripes—with the right scroll, that is.[/quote] [quote]Your flight's deity smiles today.[/quote] [quote]The real prophecy is written in invisible ink.[/quote] [quote]But what did your familiar awaken to?[/quote] [quote]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at felis ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.[/quote] [quote]All other prophecies are wrong except for this one.[/quote] [quote]Progens are never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...[/quote] [quote]You will gather items in the correct location today. I can feel it.[/quote] [quote]Challenge yourself in [b]Shock Switch[/b] and you will gain more than mere treasure.[/quote] [quote]Take the path less traveled in the [b]Woodland Path[/b]. Not that one, the other one![/quote] [quote]A friend is hoping to hear from you today.[/quote] [quote]A rival clan will challenge you... to a [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] tournament.[/quote] [quote]Be wary of what you awaken when you dig.[/quote] [quote]The winds of the [b]Zephyr Steppes[/b] play a song for you.[/quote] [quote]A [color=#731D08][b]random scry[/b][/color] will make you cry.[/quote] [quote]A long kept secret will soon come to light.[/quote] [quote]Never call an Ancient Breed old...it will certainly bring misfortune.[/quote] [quote]Why isn't it called Fortnight of the Nocturne?[/quote] [quote] You'll find that missing [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] tile under the table.[/quote] [quote]A Shocking Streak is in your future if you Switch it up.[/quote] [quote]A quarrel within your clan must be resolved now, or it will grow into a greater conflict.[/quote] [quote][b]YOU ARE VERY STRONG![/b][/quote] [quote]The Marketplace will stock in your favor.[/quote] [quote]The Marketplace restock favors you.[/quote] [quote]I predicted you'd click on me.[/quote] [quote] Your plan is about to hit an unexpected bump. Adjust quickly and you'll be better for the experience.[/quote] [quote]Your clan should seek new territory to gather.[/quote] [quote]Expect the unexpected... unless you're already expecting that.[/quote] [quote]Clan lore comes to fruition...[/quote] [quote] Your gathering team will return [b]triumphant[/b]! Their efforts will procure one (1) beetle and... that's it.[/quote] [quote]Have you asked [i]why[/i] is your familiar?[/quote] [quote]Rough waters ahead. Don't lose focus.[/quote] [quote]Be careful when handling that scatter scroll! [color=#731D08][b]Oops...[/b][/color][/quote] [quote]Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again, though.[/quote] [quote]Your current life will take on a new charge at the [b]Tempest Spire[/b].[/quote] [quote]I'd stay clear of the [b]Boreal Wood[/b] for now.[/quote] [quote]You will lose your path but find yourself in the [b]Reclaimer's Glacier[/b].[/quote] [quote]The future is unknowable. To believe otherwise is to exclude the possibility of free will.[/quote] [quote]A dragon with no clan will seek the shelter of your home and the warmth of your heart.[/quote] [quote]A [b]croaker[/b] in hand is worth two (2) in the [b]Mire[/b].[/quote] [quote]A trip through the [b]Highland Scrub[/b] will be equal parts challenging and rewarding.[/quote] [quote]A [b]forgetful friend[/b] will seek your guidance.[/quote] [quote]You will find your answer in the [b]Hewn City[/b].[/quote] [quote]Oof... *[i]inhales[/i]* that's no good.[/quote] [quote]Be extra careful before accepting [b]Crim's[/b] next offer.[/quote] [quote]An overlooked deal is awaiting you in the [b]Auction House[/b].[/quote] [quote]Two heads are better than one. Three or more is a sign to run.[/quote] [quote]You dream all your eliminates miss, today's not your day.[/quote] [quote]A dip in the tidepools of the [b]Tsunami Flats[/b] would do you well.[/quote] [quote]Do you like me? Yes No Next question[/quote] [quote]When you’re uncertain of your next steps, ask a [b]stone-faced acquaintance[/b] to lead the way.[/quote] [quote]I see a [b]six (6) egg nest[/b] in your future. Wait... [b]how?![/b][/quote] [quote]The tides bring trouble to some and fortune to others.[/quote] [quote]You will receive a chest that contains a [size=2]chest that contains a [size=2]chest that contains a [size=2]chest that contains a [size=2]chest that...[/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote] [quote]A [b]clan elder[/b] will entrust you with an important task.[/quote] [quote]A treasure of unrealized value is yours to find in the [b]Colonnades of Antiquity[/b].[/quote] [quote]You will someday snag the “FIRST!!!” on a newspost.[/quote] [quote]You'll find what you lost in the [b]Forgotten Cave[/b].[/quote] [quote][b]Murkbarrow Close[/b] will prove more welcoming than you expected.[/quote] [quote]A chance encounter with a stranger will send your life into a new direction.[/quote] [quote] The print on this scroll is too small... Perhaps the dragon reading it needs glasses?[/quote] [quote]Your quest will find new meaning at the [b]Greatwyrm's Breach[/b].[/quote] [quote] There is a [b]traitor[/b] in your clan.[/quote] [quote]That tertiary color looks perfect on you![/quote] [quote]Be extra cautious around any cacti you encounter in the [b]Sandswept Delta[/b]. They aren't all what they seem.[/quote] [quote]Today is the perfect day to edit this dragon's bio.[/quote] [quote]Someday you may learn who Marva truly is... but it is not this day.[/quote] [quote][b]Tidal Trouble[/b] will be no trouble at all for you.[/quote] [quote]The answer to your quandary awaits in the [b]Forbidden Portal[/b].[/quote] [quote]Watch your step if you visit the [b]Volcanic Vents[/b].[/quote] [quote]If you arrange all these scrolls you can reveal a secret message. What's this? It reads... “GET BACK TO WORK.” Oh. [/quote] [quote]Your fortune is unclear. You will either find something in the [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] or something... will find you.[/quote] [quote]A wise dragon periodically clears their browser's cache.[/quote] [quote]I wouldn't make any plans to visit the [b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b] today.[/quote] [quote]One dragon's duplicate is another dragon's transmutation material.[/quote] [quote]According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a Snapper should be able to fly.[/quote] [quote]You will run into an old friend in [b]Cinderslag[/b].[/quote] [quote]Hear me out. What would you say to this [color=#731D08][b]tert[/b][/color]?[/quote] [quote]A dragon with a clear head is a dragon well-fed.[/quote] [quote]A [b]serthis medic[/b] has the potion you seek.[/quote] [quote]Unnamed offspring are in your lineage future.[/quote] [quote]An image of the unfinished project dragon flashes before you...[/quote] [quote]A great future awaits those who organize their lairs chronologically.[/quote] [quote]The odds are not in your favor. Expect a wegg.[/quote] [quote]Five of [b]Fiona's[/b] fantastic and friendly familiars will fancy your flattery.[/quote] [quote]The swaying branches of the [b]Behemoth[/b] points you to your destiny.[/quote] [quote]A mysterious Pearlcatcher will walk into your life and really complicate things. Maybe stay home today.[/quote] [quote]Blue goo comes to those who wait.[/quote] [quote]I have a good feeling about your odds in the Blooming Grove.[/quote] [quote]I predict that this scroll will vanish within [b]24 hours[/b].[/quote] [quote]A certain [b]enthusiastic collector[/b]'s wishlist is never satisfied.[/quote] [quote]A trading post dragon you know may harbor a secret...[/quote] [quote]To exalt, or not to exalt, that is the question. Or is it exhalt? Exhault? Exhult? Exult? [i]I can't remember![/i][/quote] [quote]The exchange rate fluctuations are like the whims of a mad god.[/quote] [quote]The answers for the next 10 rounds of [b]Higher or Lower[/b] are: higher, higher, lower, higher, higher, lower, lower, lower, higher, lower.[/quote] [quote]A [b]centaur in need[/b] will pay back your kindness threefold.[/quote] [quote]Expect the unexpected... unless you're already expecting that.[/quote] [quote]Looks like everything's going your way! For now...[/quote] [quote]A [b]Glorious Gift[/b] is sure to be rendered to your care.[/quote] [quote]All your plans will fall into place in [b]Glimmer and Gloom[/b].[/quote] [quote]The [b]Abiding Boneyard[/b] will test your strength and find you stronger for the challenge.[/quote] [quote]Try oh try, for the XXY.[/quote] [quote]Your hard work is about to pay off![/quote] [quote]A [b]beloved dragon[/b] will soon be leaving for an adventure.[/quote] [quote]The familiar you've been looking for will soon appear![/quote] [quote]Treasure hoarded away will be there just when you need it most.[/quote] [quote]You'll meet a [b]trickster[/b] if you visit the [b]Bamboo Falls[/b].[/quote] [quote]A [b]masked harpy[/b] will provide the answer you seek... if you listen carefully.[/quote] [quote]Surely it won't hurt if you check the Auction House just one more time?[/quote] [quote]The wind beneath your wings is particulary strong today.[/quote] [quote]Doom looms for those who presume they can always resume Glimmer and Gloom.[/quote] [quote]Dragons who circumvent the profanity filter do so at their clan's peril.[/quote] [quote]I see treasure in your future... though, it is not yours.[/quote] [quote]Trouble is [b]brewing[/b].[/quote] [quote]A storied future awaits the fandragon.[/quote] [quote]When life gives you [b]molted scales[/b], make [b]Venomscale Bracers[/b].[/quote] [quote]An [b]experienced warrior[/b] seeking an apprentice has noticed you.[/quote] [quote]It's called the [b]Forbidden Portal[/b]. I doubt [i]anything[/i] I write here is going to dissuade you from going if the name doesn't already.[/quote] [quote]A member of your clan will call in a favor.[/quote] [quote]Your future looks Marva-lous![/quote] [quote]You will play [i]Flight Rising[/i] today![/quote] [quote]It's going to be a rough day, take some time to bond with your familiars.[/quote] [quote]I see treasure in your future... though, it is not yours.[/quote] [quote]Feeling stuck? A [b]scatter scroll[/b] always mixes things up. Whether that's a good thing is [color=#731D08][b]another matter[/b][/color].[/quote] [quote]Pay your gems forward and you'll have good luck for a year. Who are we kidding? You're a dragon—HOARD THEM.[/quote] [quote]Someday you may learn learn who Marva truly is... but it is not this day.[/quote] [quote]Something lurks behind you...made you look![/quote] [quote]You'll do well in [b]Shock Switch[/b] today. The fairground game, not the electrical prank that certain unprofessional dragons in the Lightning flight play on eachother.[/quote] [quote]It's a good day to read the [b]Aged Tome[/b] that's been sitting in your hoard for years.[/quote] [quote]Dragons with unfinished bios are often sold.[/quote] [quote]You are very fortunate![/quote] [quote]Baldwin's cauldron is particulary bubbly today. Be wary.[/quote] [quote]With your current build, doom awaits you in Redrock Cove.[/quote] [quote]Today is a good day to learn a new skill.[/quote] [quote][color=#731D08][b]You look so big![/b][/color][/quote] [quote]You will find a valuable trinket below the murky surface of the [b]Waterway[/b].[/quote]
Hey, guys! The scroll list is completed! In order to search scrolls, use Ctrl+F on Windows and Command+F on Mac.

Scroll Count: 237
Some scrolls are altered and they add duplicates in the list. You can read full information about this in Kaepora's post.

Kaepora has provided April Fools' 2022: The Maths in Guides forum side. Feel free to check it out as well!

Quote:
Sometimes its not the dragon with the triples, but the dragon with the beautiful eyes that will win your heart.
Quote:
An organized lair is a happy lair.
Quote:
A certain dragon has been thinking of you.
Quote:
You will soon break your personal record for correct guesses in Higher or Lower. However, Scribbles remains the champion.
Quote:
A chance encounter with an old friend will clear up an even older mystery.
Quote:
Rewards come to those that dig and dig and dig.
Quote:
A foray into advanced alchemical research will be well rewarded.
Quote:
You will find something unusual in the bottom of Baldwin's cauldron.
Quote:
Okay, now it's your turn to do my fortune!
Quote:
Don't dawdle in the Golem Workshop and definitely don't stop to investigate what made that clunk sound.
Quote:
A lucky break will present itself shortly. Be ready for it!
Quote:
Run.
Quote:
The dragon this scroll appears for is one of uncommon beauty.
Quote:
A new friend waits for you in the Auction House.
Quote:
Good things don't always come in Gilded Chests.
Quote:
Your nest will welcome a lucky hatch soon.
Quote:
Hello [DRAGONNAME]! You are one of [NUMBER] lucky winners! Visit [MAPLOCATION] to claim your prize!
Quote:
When the battle seems lost, a friend will eliminate the threat.
Quote:
It's actually a sign of good luck when Swipp, Pipp and Tripp offer you the same item.
Quote:
Long buried wonders are unearthed where the three headed horror walks.
Quote:
Only I can see your truth...for 1,000 gold.
Quote:
The eerie silence of the once boisterous Rainsong Jungle is broken by a sharp sudden snap! Don't turn around.
Quote:
Gonna level with you, this fortune is best left unknown. Trust me, you'll be happier for it.
Quote:
You may not have chosen your tertiary gene color, but it's unique to you. Wear it proud!
Quote:
A bored maren knows a safer route, and will share the knowledge for an entertaining story.
Quote:
A wary stranger will become a familiar friend.
Quote:
When defeat looks certain, a bold strategy can win the day.
Quote:
It doesn't want you to know this, but that potted cactus really likes hugs.
Quote:
Remember to incubate your nests!
Quote:
You will find a forgotten treasure buried in your hoard.
Quote:
A watched cauldron never boils.
Quote:
Please, they're making us write these at talonpoint! Send help!
Quote:
Dragons who list fast often list for the incorrect amount.
Quote:
Take a break at the Snowsquall Tundra before you continue your journey.
Quote:
The Auction House item you've been yearning for has just dropped in price.
Quote:
Your efforts will be rewarded if you mediate a dispute between Glimmer and Gloom.
Quote:
Feel like trying out a new secondary gene?
Quote:
A clan with free space is a clan that's about to expand.
Quote:
Don't overlook the value of flattery.
Quote:
It would be wise to catch tonight's setting sun on the tranquil beaches of Redrock Cove.
Quote:
You were so small back then!
Quote:
Your memory will serve you well in Runestones of the Arcanist.
Quote:
You are certain to achieve victory in the Arena, if you dare to accept the challenge.
Quote:
Tomo is going to tell you a shocking secret about Joxar... as soon as she remembers what it is.
Quote:
You will make a new ally at the Rotrock Rim. Or is it two allies?
Quote:
Rotate three times counter clockwise to... Wait. This is the instruction manual for a Pocketmouse.
Quote:
Quote:
A visit to the Harpy's Roost will be enlightening... just remember to look up.
Quote:
The best gift you can give Galore is an unexpected visit.
Quote:
The waters of the Shoredeep Presage hold a secret for you.
Quote:
Pinkerton has saved an extra special item for you today.
Quote:
Don't let your Curious Parasol open indoors.
Quote:
Your fate can change quicker than an ultimate buttersnake.
Quote:
A dragon you once thought your ally lair plans your early demise.
Quote:
If you unroll this parchment a little further, you'll find a cheat code to win Flight Rising.
Quote:
The unplanned project is the best project.
Quote:
You will plan to visit the the Trading Post but, once again, accidentally go to the Crossroads instead.
Quote:
Don't poke at the mushrooms in the Mire or you may find something unexpected poking back.
Quote:
When you grow weary, Cloudsong will rejuvenate your spirit for adventure.
Quote:
A passing Flutterbun giggles at you, this could mean good things.
Quote:
A young hatchling will notice what everyone else overlooked.
Quote:
A knotty mystery awaits you in the Foxfire Bramble.
Quote:
Isn't it annoying when you get a fortune that's not actually a fortune?
Quote:
A certain dragon has been thinking of you.
Quote:
Dragons who eat well may earn life's bonuses.
Quote:
A Glorious Gift is sure to be rendered to your care.
Quote:
Studies show that dragons who bond with their familiars daily lead healthier, happier lives.
Quote:
Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday.
Quote:
You'll make it to the Worldedge Wetlands, but your journey will take you even further.
Quote:
This scroll will explode in ten seconds...
Quote:
Someday the world will see your scales shine.
Quote:
An extra lucky find awaits if you gather in the right spot.
Quote:
The magic in your nests seems favorable today.
Quote:
A gold hued messenger has something to tell you in the Kelp Beds. Bring a friend who can understand porpoise.
Quote:
A new familiar will bring your clan luck.
Quote:
You will find an enlightening document deep in the Tourmaline Archives.
Quote:
A song is stuck in your head. Something about a baby granite thresher doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo...
Quote:
Your lucky Mistral Mahjong layout for today is butterfly.
Quote:
A impulse trip to the Crystal Pools would prove most profitable.
Quote:
Your personal best Jigsaw score is ripe to be surpassed!
Quote:
If you get a frame-perfect tap in the Trading Post, you can clip behind Pinkerton and gain access to—The rest of this scroll is torn away...
Quote:
Gaoler is the new gif.
Quote:
Luminax is sad. Why did you run away?
Quote:
A hidden message is written to you in the glowing blossoms of the Starwood Strand.
Quote:
A keen eye will catch the apparel you were looking for at a great price!
Quote:
Your future will be forged in the Great Furnace.
Quote:
Your clan's future is bright.
Quote:
No raffle was ever won by a ticket unpurchased.
Quote:
The prophecy you seek is written on a different scroll. Good luck finding it!
Quote:
A daring new accent will turn a few heads.
Quote:
Have you considered this primary gene?
Quote:
Plundered goods await you.
Quote:
Heed the elder longneck's warning.
Quote:
Help a friend remember their 10 questions and they may help you one day.
Quote:
A dozen eggs. A teaspoon of sugar. Three cups flour. Darn it, wrong parchment.
Quote:
A loyal familiar is about to awaken!
Quote:
That next boss encounter will certainly bequeath a familiar. Or is it the one after that...?
Quote:
This scroll is presented to [DRAGONNAME] in recognition of [HIS/HER/THEIR] many achievements in the field of [BATTLE/RESEARCH/ART/ALCHEMY/FLOWERS].
Quote:
A long neglected task is ready to be conquered.
Quote:
You will soon see a cute dragon.
Quote:
Writer's block is the worst.
Quote:
You will never know what becomes of offspring exalted to the Tidelord.
Quote:
The Sundial Terrace will tell you more than the time of day if you know how to look.
Quote:
The contents of this specific scroll were written by the Which Waystone Pro, who proceeded to use up all of the available space to credit this work rather than write an actual prediction.
Quote:
A dancing ember will lead you safely through the Scorched Forest.
Quote:
Your flight's deity frowns today. Uh oh!
Quote:
A dragon CAN change its stripes—with the right scroll, that is.
Quote:
Your flight's deity smiles today.
Quote:
The real prophecy is written in invisible ink.
Quote:
But what did your familiar awaken to?
Quote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at felis ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.
Quote:
All other prophecies are wrong except for this one.
Quote:
Progens are never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...
Quote:
You will gather items in the correct location today. I can feel it.
Quote:
Challenge yourself in Shock Switch and you will gain more than mere treasure.
Quote:
Take the path less traveled in the Woodland Path. Not that one, the other one!
Quote:
A friend is hoping to hear from you today.
Quote:
A rival clan will challenge you... to a Mistral Mahjong tournament.
Quote:
Be wary of what you awaken when you dig.
Quote:
The winds of the Zephyr Steppes play a song for you.
Quote:
A random scry will make you cry.
Quote:
A long kept secret will soon come to light.
Quote:
Never call an Ancient Breed old...it will certainly bring misfortune.
Quote:
Why isn't it called Fortnight of the Nocturne?
Quote:
You'll find that missing Mistral Mahjong tile under the table.
Quote:
A Shocking Streak is in your future if you Switch it up.
Quote:
A quarrel within your clan must be resolved now, or it will grow into a greater conflict.
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STRONG!
Quote:
The Marketplace will stock in your favor.
Quote:
The Marketplace restock favors you.
Quote:
I predicted you'd click on me.
Quote:
Your plan is about to hit an unexpected bump. Adjust quickly and you'll be better for the experience.
Quote:
Your clan should seek new territory to gather.
Quote:
Expect the unexpected... unless you're already expecting that.
Quote:
Clan lore comes to fruition...
Quote:
Your gathering team will return triumphant! Their efforts will procure one (1) beetle and... that's it.
Quote:
Have you asked why is your familiar?
Quote:
Rough waters ahead. Don't lose focus.
Quote:
Be careful when handling that scatter scroll! Oops...
Quote:
Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again, though.
Quote:
Your current life will take on a new charge at the Tempest Spire.
Quote:
I'd stay clear of the Boreal Wood for now.
Quote:
You will lose your path but find yourself in the Reclaimer's Glacier.
Quote:
The future is unknowable. To believe otherwise is to exclude the possibility of free will.
Quote:
A dragon with no clan will seek the shelter of your home and the warmth of your heart.
Quote:
A croaker in hand is worth two (2) in the Mire.
Quote:
A trip through the Highland Scrub will be equal parts challenging and rewarding.
Quote:
A forgetful friend will seek your guidance.
Quote:
You will find your answer in the Hewn City.
Quote:
Oof... *inhales* that's no good.
Quote:
Be extra careful before accepting Crim's next offer.
Quote:
An overlooked deal is awaiting you in the Auction House.
Quote:
Two heads are better than one. Three or more is a sign to run.
Quote:
You dream all your eliminates miss, today's not your day.
Quote:
A dip in the tidepools of the Tsunami Flats would do you well.
Quote:
Do you like me? Yes No Next question
Quote:
When you’re uncertain of your next steps, ask a stone-faced acquaintance to lead the way.
Quote:
I see a six (6) egg nest in your future. Wait... how?!
Quote:
The tides bring trouble to some and fortune to others.
Quote:
You will receive a chest that contains a chest that contains a chest that contains a chest that contains a chest that...
Quote:
A clan elder will entrust you with an important task.
Quote:
A treasure of unrealized value is yours to find in the Colonnades of Antiquity.
Quote:
You will someday snag the “FIRST!!!” on a newspost.
Quote:
You'll find what you lost in the Forgotten Cave.
Quote:
Murkbarrow Close will prove more welcoming than you expected.
Quote:
A chance encounter with a stranger will send your life into a new direction.
Quote:
The print on this scroll is too small... Perhaps the dragon reading it needs glasses?
Quote:
Your quest will find new meaning at the Greatwyrm's Breach.
Quote:
There is a traitor in your clan.
Quote:
That tertiary color looks perfect on you!
Quote:
Be extra cautious around any cacti you encounter in the Sandswept Delta. They aren't all what they seem.
Quote:
Today is the perfect day to edit this dragon's bio.
Quote:
Someday you may learn who Marva truly is... but it is not this day.
Quote:
Tidal Trouble will be no trouble at all for you.
Quote:
The answer to your quandary awaits in the Forbidden Portal.
Quote:
Watch your step if you visit the Volcanic Vents.
Quote:
If you arrange all these scrolls you can reveal a secret message. What's this? It reads... “GET BACK TO WORK.” Oh.
Quote:
Your fortune is unclear. You will either find something in the Ghostlight Ruins or something... will find you.
Quote:
A wise dragon periodically clears their browser's cache.
Quote:
I wouldn't make any plans to visit the Thunderhead Savanna today.
Quote:
One dragon's duplicate is another dragon's transmutation material.
Quote:
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a Snapper should be able to fly.
Quote:
You will run into an old friend in Cinderslag.
Quote:
Hear me out. What would you say to this tert?
Quote:
A dragon with a clear head is a dragon well-fed.
Quote:
A serthis medic has the potion you seek.
Quote:
Unnamed offspring are in your lineage future.
Quote:
An image of the unfinished project dragon flashes before you...
Quote:
A great future awaits those who organize their lairs chronologically.
Quote:
The odds are not in your favor. Expect a wegg.
Quote:
Five of Fiona's fantastic and friendly familiars will fancy your flattery.
Quote:
The swaying branches of the Behemoth points you to your destiny.
Quote:
A mysterious Pearlcatcher will walk into your life and really complicate things. Maybe stay home today.
Quote:
Blue goo comes to those who wait.
Quote:
I have a good feeling about your odds in the Blooming Grove.
Quote:
I predict that this scroll will vanish within 24 hours.
Quote:
A certain enthusiastic collector's wishlist is never satisfied.
Quote:
A trading post dragon you know may harbor a secret...
Quote:
To exalt, or not to exalt, that is the question. Or is it exhalt? Exhault? Exhult? Exult? I can't remember!
Quote:
The exchange rate fluctuations are like the whims of a mad god.
Quote:
The answers for the next 10 rounds of Higher or Lower are: higher, higher, lower, higher, higher, lower, lower, lower, higher, lower.
Quote:
A centaur in need will pay back your kindness threefold.
Quote:
Expect the unexpected... unless you're already expecting that.
Quote:
Looks like everything's going your way! For now...
Quote:
A Glorious Gift is sure to be rendered to your care.
Quote:
All your plans will fall into place in Glimmer and Gloom.
Quote:
The Abiding Boneyard will test your strength and find you stronger for the challenge.
Quote:
Try oh try, for the XXY.
Quote:
Your hard work is about to pay off!
Quote:
A beloved dragon will soon be leaving for an adventure.
Quote:
The familiar you've been looking for will soon appear!
Quote:
Treasure hoarded away will be there just when you need it most.
Quote:
You'll meet a trickster if you visit the Bamboo Falls.
Quote:
A masked harpy will provide the answer you seek... if you listen carefully.
Quote:
Surely it won't hurt if you check the Auction House just one more time?
Quote:
The wind beneath your wings is particulary strong today.
Quote:
Doom looms for those who presume they can always resume Glimmer and Gloom.
Quote:
Dragons who circumvent the profanity filter do so at their clan's peril.
Quote:
I see treasure in your future... though, it is not yours.
Quote:
Trouble is brewing.
Quote:
A storied future awaits the fandragon.
Quote:
When life gives you molted scales, make Venomscale Bracers.
Quote:
An experienced warrior seeking an apprentice has noticed you.
Quote:
It's called the Forbidden Portal. I doubt anything I write here is going to dissuade you from going if the name doesn't already.
Quote:
A member of your clan will call in a favor.
Quote:
Your future looks Marva-lous!
Quote:
You will play Flight Rising today!
Quote:
It's going to be a rough day, take some time to bond with your familiars.
Quote:
I see treasure in your future... though, it is not yours.
Quote:
Feeling stuck? A scatter scroll always mixes things up. Whether that's a good thing is another matter.
Quote:
Pay your gems forward and you'll have good luck for a year. Who are we kidding? You're a dragon—HOARD THEM.
Quote:
Someday you may learn learn who Marva truly is... but it is not this day.
Quote:
Something lurks behind you...made you look!
Quote:
You'll do well in Shock Switch today. The fairground game, not the electrical prank that certain unprofessional dragons in the Lightning flight play on eachother.
Quote:
It's a good day to read the Aged Tome that's been sitting in your hoard for years.
Quote:
Dragons with unfinished bios are often sold.
Quote:
You are very fortunate!
Quote:
Baldwin's cauldron is particulary bubbly today. Be wary.
Quote:
With your current build, doom awaits you in Redrock Cove.
Quote:
Today is a good day to learn a new skill.
Quote:
You look so big!
Quote:
You will find a valuable trinket below the murky surface of the Waterway.
The scroll messages which have words written in this [color=#731D08][b]colour[/b][/color] will take you to the Scrying Workshop. Your dragon or a random dragon appears there. It changes its appearance or colours depending on the scroll message. [quote]Have you considered this [color=#731D08][b]primary gene?[/b][/color][/quote] [quote]Feel like trying out a new [color=#731D08][b]secondary gene?[/b][/color][/quote] [quote]Hear me out. What would you say to this [color=#731D08][b]tert[/b][/color]?[/quote] [quote][color=#731D08][b]You were so small back then![/b][/color][/quote] [quote][color=#731D08][b]You look so big![/b][/color][/quote] [quote]You will soon see a [color=#731D08][b]cute dragon[/b][/color].[/quote] [quote]A [color=#731D08][b]random scry[/b][/color] will make you cry.[/quote] [quote]Be careful when handling that scatter scroll! [color=#731D08][b]Oops...[/b][/color][/quote] [quote]Feeling stuck? A [b]scatter scroll[/b] always mixes things up. Whether that's a good thing is [color=#731D08][b]another matter[/b][/color].[/quote] The scroll message list is available in alphabetical order as well. [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3122191/6#post_50834445][b]LIST IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER[/b][/url][/quote] Provided by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=426558]LuminAgricola[/url] The scroll appearing next to the dragon. The scroll message changed on the dragon if the dragon was moved from one lair to other lair. The confetti colours are the same colours as the dragon's primary, secondary and tertiary colours. Scroll picture is posted [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3122191/7#post_50834765]here[/url]. [quote][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871329303982374943/959756342732673054/GIF_02.04.2022_13-07-36.gif[/img][/quote] Provided by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=274244]PixelSpiral[/url] [quote][columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-header.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-background.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-footer.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-background.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-filigree.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-header.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/april-fools/scroll-footer.png[/img][/columns][/quote] Scroll pictures provided by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/]Flight Rising[/url]
The scroll messages which have words written in this colour will take you to the Scrying Workshop. Your dragon or a random dragon appears there. It changes its appearance or colours depending on the scroll message.
Quote:
Quote:
Feel like trying out a new secondary gene?
Quote:
Hear me out. What would you say to this tert?
Quote:
You were so small back then!
Quote:
You look so big!
Quote:
You will soon see a cute dragon.
Quote:
A random scry will make you cry.
Quote:
Be careful when handling that scatter scroll! Oops...
Quote:
Feeling stuck? A scatter scroll always mixes things up. Whether that's a good thing is another matter.

The scroll message list is available in alphabetical order as well. Provided by LuminAgricola

The scroll appearing next to the dragon. The scroll message changed on the dragon if the dragon was moved from one lair to other lair. The confetti colours are the same colours as the dragon's primary, secondary and tertiary colours. Scroll picture is posted here.
Quote:
GIF_02.04.2022_13-07-36.gif
Provided by PixelSpiral

Quote:
scroll-header.png
scroll-background.png
scroll-footer.png
scroll-background.png
scroll-filigree.png

scroll-header.png

scroll-footer.png
Scroll pictures provided by Flight Rising
I got this one:

And the bold links to the scrying workshop where it shows my dragon with Wasp instead of Tiger. So that's a fun one
I got this one:

And the bold links to the scrying workshop where it shows my dragon with Wasp instead of Tiger. So that's a fun one
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
[quote name=@Ardenweald date="2022-04-01 08:13:48" ] I got this one: Have you considered this primary gene? And the bold links to the scrying workshop where it shows my dragon with Wasp instead of Tiger. So that's a fun one[/quote] Thank you!
@Ardenweald wrote on 2022-04-01 08:13:48:
I got this one:

Thank you!
I'm gonna memo all my dragons' fortunes too. Once you've added all of yours, I can post all of mine to minimize the doubles! If you don't mind pinging me ofc.
I'm gonna memo all my dragons' fortunes too. Once you've added all of yours, I can post all of mine to minimize the doubles! If you don't mind pinging me ofc.
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/575849430381625385/959481412887650314/unknown.png[/img] I don't believe you got this one!
unknown.png

I don't believe you got this one!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I got "Try oh try, for the XXY." Funnily enough, this was on my XYX g1
I got "Try oh try, for the XXY." Funnily enough, this was on my XYX g1
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
My first dragon has

My first dragon has

73.pngUUGPOQH.gifnature_1.png
[quote]A croaker in hand is worth two in the mire[/quote] [quote]A dozen eggs. a teaspoon of sugar. three cups of flour. Darnit wrong parchment. [/quote] [quote]Your fortune is unclear. You will either find something in the ghostlight ruins or something will find you.[/quote] [quote]if you get a frame perfect tap in the trading post, you can clip behind pinkerton and gain access to- [i]the rest of the scroll is torn away[/i][/quote] (you had this one I just love it) Some that I found
Quote:
A croaker in hand is worth two in the mire
Quote:
A dozen eggs. a teaspoon of sugar. three cups of flour. Darnit wrong parchment.
Quote:
Your fortune is unclear. You will either find something in the ghostlight ruins or something will find you.
Quote:
if you get a frame perfect tap in the trading post, you can clip behind pinkerton and gain access to- the rest of the scroll is torn away
(you had this one I just love it)

Some that I found
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72186879][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721869/72186879_350.png[/img][/url] @HenryTheArcher this lady just recently joined my lair...her text gave me shivers... and it is not on your list at the moment (<- edit) You dream all your eliminates miss, today´s not your day.
72186879_350.png

@HenryTheArcher

this lady just recently joined my lair...her text gave me shivers...
and it is not on your list at the moment (<- edit)

You dream all your eliminates miss, today´s not your day.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9