Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Marva] All Scroll Texts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hatchlings may have "You look so big!" line, which links to an adult scry of them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76962193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769622/76962193_350.png[/img][/url]
Hatchlings may have "You look so big!" line, which links to an adult scry of them
76962193_350.png

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream

Added. Thank you!
@TheDarkestDream

Added. Thank you!
Don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the confetti that comes out when you click the scroll matches the colors of the dragon it's on.
Don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the confetti that comes out when you click the scroll matches the colors of the dragon it's on.
MG7PtA4.pnggf8eBBB.png
[quote name=@KuroOniyuri date="2022-04-01 13:50:16" ] Don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the confetti that comes out when you click the scroll matches the colors of the dragon it's on.[/quote] Yes! It is nice!
@KuroOniyuri wrote on 2022-04-01 13:50:16:
Yes! It is nice!
[quote name=@Saddi date="2022-04-01 08:55:15" ] I'm gonna memo all my dragons' fortunes too. Once you've added all of yours, I can post all of mine to minimize the doubles! If you don't mind pinging me ofc.[/quote] Hey, I believe the list is completed now! Or at least very close to that. I am still keeping on eye if there are more that are not in the list yet.
@Saddi wrote on 2022-04-01 08:55:15:
I'm gonna memo all my dragons' fortunes too. Once you've added all of yours, I can post all of mine to minimize the doubles! If you don't mind pinging me ofc.
Hey, I believe the list is completed now! Or at least very close to that. I am still keeping on eye if there are more that are not in the list yet.
[quote name=@TheChatotMaestro date="2022-04-01 10:03:16" ] I'm going through my whole lair and adding their scroll messages to their bios, so even after today's over, you can flick through mine and see if I got any you missed (although I have fewer dragons, so it's probably a low chance that would happen).[/quote] Thank you!
@TheChatotMaestro wrote on 2022-04-01 10:03:16:
I'm going through my whole lair and adding their scroll messages to their bios, so even after today's over, you can flick through mine and see if I got any you missed (although I have fewer dragons, so it's probably a low chance that would happen).
Thank you!
@MotherOfBeardies (for future reference/check later)
@MotherOfBeardies (for future reference/check later)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Awesome work! I used Control+F to search the list you had with the ones I've gotten, and it seems the only one I have that isn't there already is this: [quote]You will find something unusual at the bottom of [b]Baldwin's cauldron[/b].[/quote] Weirdly it does NOT link the Baldwin's page like some of the others link to things they mention. It was on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53931804]this dragon[/url] in case that matters. Thank you for putting these all in one place!
Awesome work! I used Control+F to search the list you had with the ones I've gotten, and it seems the only one I have that isn't there already is this:
Quote:
You will find something unusual at the bottom of Baldwin's cauldron.
Weirdly it does NOT link the Baldwin's page like some of the others link to things they mention. It was on this dragon in case that matters.

Thank you for putting these all in one place!
EGjlGzP.png
[b]You found them all![/b][emoji=snapper laughing size=2] A few prophecies were altered for spelling/grammar mistakes, which may account for a few duplicates in the list. The official count is 237. There's also two very similar prophecies that are technically different: [LIST] [*]The Marketplace will stock in your favor. [*]The Marketplace restock favors you. [/LIST]
You found them all!

A few prophecies were altered for spelling/grammar mistakes, which may account for a few duplicates in the list. The official count is 237.

There's also two very similar prophecies that are technically different:
  • The Marketplace will stock in your favor.
  • The Marketplace restock favors you.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Wow, thanks!
Wow, thanks!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9