Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie mistakes us old players make...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Always buying ancient genes by accident. ALWAYS.

And I have also occasionally planned a breeding project using a female-female pair. Sigh.
Always buying ancient genes by accident. ALWAYS.

And I have also occasionally planned a breeding project using a female-female pair. Sigh.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Looking for a skin with a short name, bought a copy for what I thought was a steal, turned out to be a totally different skin with part of the other one's name in it. :P
Looking for a skin with a short name, bought a copy for what I thought was a steal, turned out to be a totally different skin with part of the other one's name in it. :P
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Almost sell/exalt the wrong dragon because I didn't double check/give them a familiar

also leveling the wrong dragon
Almost sell/exalt the wrong dragon because I didn't double check/give them a familiar

also leveling the wrong dragon
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Accidentally bought the wrong gender of dragon
Accidentally bought the wrong gender of dragon
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
forgetting to check for hibden cooldowns w fod dragons
(when specifically training to store)
forgetting to check for hibden cooldowns w fod dragons
(when specifically training to store)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

oh I had a breeding project going a few months last year before I realised the tert on the pair was totally wrong. huh isn't it weird I keep getting tomato... there may be a reason for that lol. so got a new pair for them ahah

idk. I know how many days it takes to do a nest but whenever I want a specific hatch day I have to think so hard about okay now which day do I nest on
oh I had a breeding project going a few months last year before I realised the tert on the pair was totally wrong. huh isn't it weird I keep getting tomato... there may be a reason for that lol. so got a new pair for them ahah

idk. I know how many days it takes to do a nest but whenever I want a specific hatch day I have to think so hard about okay now which day do I nest on
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
[quote name="ShySquid" date="2022-03-21 13:39:09" ] Accidentally buying ancient genes when I need modern genes. >< I have done this a few times. [/quote] Just did this yesterday lol
ShySquid wrote on 2022-03-21 13:39:09:
Accidentally buying ancient genes when I need modern genes. >< I have done this a few times.
Just did this yesterday lol
@dd2900, you can nest them whenever and just don't hatch the eggs until the needed date ><
@dd2900, you can nest them whenever and just don't hatch the eggs until the needed date ><
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
[quote name="Softy" date="2022-03-21 13:16:50" ] Bought and gened a dragon for one of my favorite other dragons. Went to breed them, and they're related. [/quote] i needed a specific xyz set of colors and although sec and tert were super close there was almost nothing of needed spectrum in AH (and the ONLY alive derg on the site with this colors was apparently a perma) i bought a pair with 24 color range of primary being hopeful they'll atleast shorten the distance, breedchanged them both into plentifuls and.... THEY WERE RELATIVES.??!?!?!?? since then i check every pair to the point where i almost went to check a pair with g1 also i bought 2 adult veils for a project and they both were actually females. how am i so blind.
Softy wrote on 2022-03-21 13:16:50:
Bought and gened a dragon for one of my favorite other dragons. Went to breed them, and they're related.
i needed a specific xyz set of colors and although sec and tert were super close there was almost nothing of needed spectrum in AH (and the ONLY alive derg on the site with this colors was apparently a perma)
i bought a pair with 24 color range of primary being hopeful they'll atleast shorten the distance, breedchanged them both into plentifuls and.... THEY WERE RELATIVES.??!?!?!??
since then i check every pair to the point where i almost went to check a pair with g1

also i bought 2 adult veils for a project and they both were actually females. how am i so blind.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
not an old player but i frequently forget that dragon genders exist. like i just don't pay attention and then i realise i can't breed two pretty dragons i bought because they're the same gender </3
not an old player but i frequently forget that dragon genders exist. like i just don't pay attention and then i realise i can't breed two pretty dragons i bought because they're the same gender </3
MUYNhfy.png1YB0OjO.png
5iXiC8z.pngrUoKR6y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8