Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eggulls... oh no
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Legettios" date="2022-03-18 23:33:11" ] [quote name="Tenrecidae" date="2022-03-18 23:30:33" ] oh man if only i could show you the things pelicans have managed to swallow op [/quote] please, spare me the displeasure. i already hate pelicans. have hated pelicans. will never not hate pelicans. i would even say they are my all time least favorite bird. i think if i have to look at or even think about these things for any longer i'll be sick. [/quote] im with you. i hate pelicans
Legettios wrote on 2022-03-18 23:33:11:
Tenrecidae wrote on 2022-03-18 23:30:33:
oh man if only i could show you the things pelicans have managed to swallow op

please, spare me the displeasure. i already hate pelicans. have hated pelicans. will never not hate pelicans. i would even say they are my all time least favorite bird. i think if i have to look at or even think about these things for any longer i'll be sick.

im with you. i hate pelicans
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Well, at least you won’t have suffer a new generation of them. Just have to hope they have short lifespans
Well, at least you won’t have suffer a new generation of them. Just have to hope they have short lifespans
2uq3ZkE.png
how would other dragons feel about dragons who have these as their familiars? would they be scared? i would be scared.
how would other dragons feel about dragons who have these as their familiars? would they be scared? i would be scared.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680347429215928326/954622572954279936/43941.png[/img] [quote]pelcan Mouth perfec t size for put egg in to hatch! inside very Soft and Comfort egg incubate soundly put egg in Pelican Mouth. Put Egg In Pelican Mouth. no problems ever in peliccan mouth because good Shape and Support for hatchling neck weak of big hatchling head. Apelican Mouth yes a place for a egg put egg in pelican mouth can trust pelican for giveing good love to egg. friend pelican[/quote]
43941.png
Quote:
pelcan Mouth perfec t size for put egg in to hatch! inside very Soft and Comfort egg incubate soundly put egg in Pelican Mouth. Put Egg In Pelican Mouth. no problems ever in peliccan mouth because good Shape and Support for hatchling neck weak of big hatchling head. Apelican Mouth yes a place for a egg put egg in pelican mouth can trust pelican for giveing good love to egg. friend pelican
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
For me it’s their animation that weirds me out…
For me it’s their animation that weirds me out…
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="lupa77" date="2022-03-20 04:55:14" ] how would other dragons feel about dragons who have these as their familiars? would they be scared? i would be scared. [/quote] feel like they would be fitting to Wildclaw if they can train them to bring the eggs back to them. since Wildclaw are already eggnappers. [s]i'd love to see Gladekeeper's mental drawing board for creating Wildclaw. like 'yes. [b]Might Makes Right[/b] with a side of [b]destroy any history but that of the victor[/b]... but ALSO[b] steals children[/b]. perfect.' [/s]
lupa77 wrote on 2022-03-20 04:55:14:

feel like they would be fitting to Wildclaw if they can train them to bring the eggs back to them. since Wildclaw are already eggnappers. i'd love to see Gladekeeper's mental drawing board for creating Wildclaw. like 'yes. Might Makes Right with a side of destroy any history but that of the victor... but ALSO steals children. perfect.'
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I absolutely LOVE the absolute pest vibes from these birds. As soon as I get one I'm giving it to my rat themed Coatl. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70544768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705448/70544768_350.png[/img][/url][/center] My theory on the Why of these birds is that Beastclan train them to steal eggs, and that's why they have shackles.
I absolutely LOVE the absolute pest vibes from these birds. As soon as I get one I'm giving it to my rat themed Coatl.
70544768_350.png

My theory on the Why of these birds is that Beastclan train them to steal eggs, and that's why they have shackles.
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
pelicans just be that way
pelicans just be that way
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
I'm here for the hilarious lore theories.

These guys definitely are not among my favorite familiars... yeesh.
I'm here for the hilarious lore theories.

These guys definitely are not among my favorite familiars... yeesh.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="GoldenSorceress" date="2022-03-20 07:27:28" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680347429215928326/954622572954279936/43941.png[/img] [quote]pelcan Mouth perfec t size for put egg in to hatch! inside very Soft and Comfort egg incubate soundly put egg in Pelican Mouth. Put Egg In Pelican Mouth. no problems ever in peliccan mouth because good Shape and Support for hatchling neck weak of big hatchling head. Apelican Mouth yes a place for a egg put egg in pelican mouth can trust pelican for giveing good love to egg. friend pelican[/quote] [/quote] yes police, this comment right here
GoldenSorceress wrote on 2022-03-20 07:27:28:
43941.png
Quote:
pelcan Mouth perfec t size for put egg in to hatch! inside very Soft and Comfort egg incubate soundly put egg in Pelican Mouth. Put Egg In Pelican Mouth. no problems ever in peliccan mouth because good Shape and Support for hatchling neck weak of big hatchling head. Apelican Mouth yes a place for a egg put egg in pelican mouth can trust pelican for giveing good love to egg. friend pelican
yes police, this comment right here
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11