Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why exalt expensive hatchlings?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ShinyQuagsire

While I totally understand your pain when fodder floors rise during a Dom battle you can make way more gold than normal.

As long as you don't care about the raffles or who wins put your leveled dragos on the AH instead of exalting them.

I was buying fodder for 8 -13k and selling them at level 5 for 16-20k
As the fodder floor rose so did the leveled dragon prices.
Friday fodder hit 16k but 5s sold at 20-30k
Saturday even with fodder bouncing between 18-20k I could not keep level 5s in stock at 35, 40 and even 60k a pop.

The trick is to make sure going into a big Dom battle week that you either have saved up adult fodder or can pay a higher intial price for your first few dragons.
Then DO NOT exalt them, sell them on the AH instead.

You will have much higher profit margins for a lot less work.

I didn't have much time to play FR last week but even with that I made 7 million gold and 2k gems. It would have been over 10 million but I did send a bunch of dragons into the raffles at a lower payout.
@ShinyQuagsire

While I totally understand your pain when fodder floors rise during a Dom battle you can make way more gold than normal.

As long as you don't care about the raffles or who wins put your leveled dragos on the AH instead of exalting them.

I was buying fodder for 8 -13k and selling them at level 5 for 16-20k
As the fodder floor rose so did the leveled dragon prices.
Friday fodder hit 16k but 5s sold at 20-30k
Saturday even with fodder bouncing between 18-20k I could not keep level 5s in stock at 35, 40 and even 60k a pop.

The trick is to make sure going into a big Dom battle week that you either have saved up adult fodder or can pay a higher intial price for your first few dragons.
Then DO NOT exalt them, sell them on the AH instead.

You will have much higher profit margins for a lot less work.

I didn't have much time to play FR last week but even with that I made 7 million gold and 2k gems. It would have been over 10 million but I did send a bunch of dragons into the raffles at a lower payout.
oY137o1.png 7kCMllO.gif63H9Cdn.gif
Indeed to all who have this trouble take it from me, someone who experienced it in the past and took the steps in the future!

The power is in YOUR HANDS!

Don't want the dragons going to dragon valhalla unnamed?

Name before selling!
Name them hatchlings!
Name them whatever you like!!
You have the POWAH
Indeed to all who have this trouble take it from me, someone who experienced it in the past and took the steps in the future!

The power is in YOUR HANDS!

Don't want the dragons going to dragon valhalla unnamed?

Name before selling!
Name them hatchlings!
Name them whatever you like!!
You have the POWAH
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@Growltiger The issue is I was trying to recover a gold margin because I had just spent gold to gene up a project. I had 20k and no exalt fodder. Trying to get the fodder was a pain and buying higher means I have to spend more time leveling 1 dragon to make a profit. I lost out on gold the past couple of days because the Dom put me in a bad spot to recover. I had no leveled dragons to sell to begin with.
@Growltiger The issue is I was trying to recover a gold margin because I had just spent gold to gene up a project. I had 20k and no exalt fodder. Trying to get the fodder was a pain and buying higher means I have to spend more time leveling 1 dragon to make a profit. I lost out on gold the past couple of days because the Dom put me in a bad spot to recover. I had no leveled dragons to sell to begin with.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
[quote name="Epsereth" date="2022-03-13 07:31:15" ] would take two seconds and name them before exalting them. *grumble*[/quote] Do you really want someone else to be given that power? I for example name [u]every single unnamed[/u] fodder dragon the same thing, so your Lineage WILL look like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/lmaabgK.png[/img] Copy & Paste is faster than randomizing, i feed Mother many Treats!
Epsereth wrote on 2022-03-13 07:31:15:
would take two seconds and name them before exalting them. *grumble*

Do you really want someone else to be given that power?
I for example name every single unnamed fodder dragon the same thing, so your Lineage WILL look like this

lmaabgK.png

Copy & Paste is faster than randomizing, i feed Mother many Treats!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@ShinyQuagsire

I understand. I have been in that spot before.
I don't see how if you invested that 20k in one dragon, leveled it to 5 or 7 (which doesn't thake that long) put it on the AH, Wait for it to sell, Rinse and Repeat you wouldn't have made more money than a normal week of leveling fodder.
Looks like fodder prices are dropping back down quickly.
Next major Dom battle isn't until May I think.
@ShinyQuagsire

I understand. I have been in that spot before.
I don't see how if you invested that 20k in one dragon, leveled it to 5 or 7 (which doesn't thake that long) put it on the AH, Wait for it to sell, Rinse and Repeat you wouldn't have made more money than a normal week of leveling fodder.
Looks like fodder prices are dropping back down quickly.
Next major Dom battle isn't until May I think.
oY137o1.png 7kCMllO.gif63H9Cdn.gif
@Growltiger Yeah I think it's May. I was only thinking about myself for exalting fodder. The prices were almost 20k for fodder dragons and if I'm solo investing I would have had to level past level 7 to see a profit gain.
@Growltiger Yeah I think it's May. I was only thinking about myself for exalting fodder. The prices were almost 20k for fodder dragons and if I'm solo investing I would have had to level past level 7 to see a profit gain.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8