Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Double -clap- Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
I think it is probably just some coding work prepping for new features, but who knows???

I hope it's something cool!
I think it is probably just some coding work prepping for new features, but who knows???

I hope it's something cool!
I'll happily take whatever they give! A refactor would be great, since it'd continue bringing the site up to date! I'd love it if their jobs could be made a bit easier, and tbf I'll happily forgo big item/apparel/gene/breed updates until the refactor is done (although of course I'll happily take new features!). That said... GENE/APPAREL BUG FIXES PLS
I'll happily take whatever they give! A refactor would be great, since it'd continue bringing the site up to date! I'd love it if their jobs could be made a bit easier, and tbf I'll happily forgo big item/apparel/gene/breed updates until the refactor is done (although of course I'll happily take new features!). That said... GENE/APPAREL BUG FIXES PLS
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
It is weird that there's double maintenance. Though it does say that's just "boring maintenance," I wonder if something is coming soon.
It is weird that there's double maintenance. Though it does say that's just "boring maintenance," I wonder if something is coming soon.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
No such thing as boring maintenance! Even if it doesn't bring a shiny, visible new feature this time, I'm sure it'll be... [emoji=firework size=1] [i]cool[/i] maintenance [emoji=firework size=1] *guitar*
No such thing as boring maintenance!
Even if it doesn't bring a shiny, visible new feature this time, I'm sure it'll be...
cool maintenance *guitar*
[quote name="Lionturtle" date="2022-01-27 09:49:52" ] No such thing as boring maintenance! Even if it doesn't bring a shiny, visible new feature this time, I'm sure it'll be... [emoji=firework size=1] [i]cool[/i] maintenance [emoji=firework size=1] *guitar* [/quote] Maintenance work = improvements made to a site we all love!
Lionturtle wrote on 2022-01-27 09:49:52:
No such thing as boring maintenance!
Even if it doesn't bring a shiny, visible new feature this time, I'm sure it'll be...
cool maintenance *guitar*
Maintenance work = improvements made to a site we all love!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
tbh I didn't expect them to drop anything until the refactor was done, so I'm not pressed abt getting even more new stuff so recently after a gene set & the fest
tbh I didn't expect them to drop anything until the refactor was done, so I'm not pressed abt getting even more new stuff so recently after a gene set & the fest
nTa2yPT.png
Arlo?? I must have missed something o.o -goes to scour announcement stuff-
Arlo?? I must have missed something o.o -goes to scour announcement stuff-

OVmZor1.png
I'm pretty sure it's the backend and/or refactoring works. But they're super important & it still improves site!

The backend works helps the side work faster & more stable. Since it's about maintaining/sending data! If it's the code-refactoring works, it helps FR team to write program code faster and easier later. Which is win-win for both of us in longer terms! (There's no easy programming though. But the difference is huge!)

I actually appreciate every maintenance that FR team doing recently. Quite lots of companies does not spend their time and money to improve 'not showing' backend or refactoring works, since it's annoying to users who don't know about programming. But they're super important for every programs to function properly! I never have done any of refactoring work due to my short experience but I do know it is the difficult works... And FR team even re-writing older codes, which must be worse.

So let's be patient & send them some cheers and love just as we always do! It means a lot for every developers <3

(In here many users blame companies if they do such kind of maintenance... and some companies even don't try to do it / explain why it is important. Eventually the code entangled together and becomes un-readeable code. (We call it spaghetti code) In worst case, there's some bug happened & nobody could fix it)
I'm pretty sure it's the backend and/or refactoring works. But they're super important & it still improves site!

The backend works helps the side work faster & more stable. Since it's about maintaining/sending data! If it's the code-refactoring works, it helps FR team to write program code faster and easier later. Which is win-win for both of us in longer terms! (There's no easy programming though. But the difference is huge!)

I actually appreciate every maintenance that FR team doing recently. Quite lots of companies does not spend their time and money to improve 'not showing' backend or refactoring works, since it's annoying to users who don't know about programming. But they're super important for every programs to function properly! I never have done any of refactoring work due to my short experience but I do know it is the difficult works... And FR team even re-writing older codes, which must be worse.

So let's be patient & send them some cheers and love just as we always do! It means a lot for every developers <3

(In here many users blame companies if they do such kind of maintenance... and some companies even don't try to do it / explain why it is important. Eventually the code entangled together and becomes un-readeable code. (We call it spaghetti code) In worst case, there's some bug happened & nobody could fix it)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
HOT NEWS, HOT NEWS!!! The second maintenance posts are available on Twitter and Tumblr and guess what!? This time this one isn't labeled as #BoringMaintenance! [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] Basically Monday's is the boring one and Tuesday's isn't! [emoji=tundra star size=2]
HOT NEWS, HOT NEWS!!!

The second maintenance posts are available on Twitter and Tumblr and guess what!? This time this one isn't labeled as #BoringMaintenance!

Basically Monday's is the boring one and Tuesday's isn't!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
lol yeah I commented on the Tuesday one. curious that they replied with an emote.
lol yeah I commented on the Tuesday one. curious that they replied with an emote.
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44