Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Double -clap- Maintenance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
yessss PLEASE be the next ancient i need me a spooky dragon in my life
yessss PLEASE be the next ancient i need me a spooky dragon in my life
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo reprints!
I made a thing for the badge collectors [img]https://i.ibb.co/5K0D4YF/DBE6-F9-DE-54-C8-47-FF-8-E18-31-BE3-D6-CD519.png[/img]
I made a thing for the badge collectors
DBE6-F9-DE-54-C8-47-FF-8-E18-31-BE3-D6-CD519.png
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
The staff have mentioned that both projects were on their final developmental stages; I'd say there's a somewhat equal ratio for both happening. That being said, all we can do is wait haha. There's still about four days where we can suddenly get a teaser. I've gotta say, I've never seen people so excited about a Monday, until now.
The staff have mentioned that both projects were on their final developmental stages; I'd say there's a somewhat equal ratio for both happening. That being said, all we can do is wait haha. There's still about four days where we can suddenly get a teaser. I've gotta say, I've never seen people so excited about a Monday, until now.
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif
AW YEAH, glad to see none of the Staff came here to disprove any of this, that really does mean something's coming. I wonder when we'll have another Dig-like event...
AW YEAH, glad to see none of the Staff came here to disprove any of this, that really does mean something's coming. I wonder when we'll have another Dig-like event...
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-01-27 15:48:34" ] AW YEAH, glad to see none of the Staff came here to disprove any of this, that really does mean something's coming. I wonder when we'll have another Dig-like event... [/quote] Probably not for a while. I have a feeling the dig-style events will only be for REALLY BIG HONKIN' LORE STUFF, not just for casual releases. I could MAYBE see one with the new ancient or for the upcoming anniversary, but nothing else comes to mind. That said, I'm very very interested in where these maintenances will bring us. I'm honestly happy to see a nice long boring maintenance. It means stuff is getting done.
Natron wrote on 2022-01-27 15:48:34:

Probably not for a while. I have a feeling the dig-style events will only be for REALLY BIG HONKIN' LORE STUFF, not just for casual releases. I could MAYBE see one with the new ancient or for the upcoming anniversary, but nothing else comes to mind. That said, I'm very very interested in where these maintenances will bring us. I'm honestly happy to see a nice long boring maintenance. It means stuff is getting done.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I feel like something is coming but I'm not going to hype myself up. If it's just code clean-up I'll be just as happy tbh. Nice that they're making progress on the site either way :)

I am really excited for the ancient tho aaaa it looks so fun
I feel like something is coming but I'm not going to hype myself up. If it's just code clean-up I'll be just as happy tbh. Nice that they're making progress on the site either way :)

I am really excited for the ancient tho aaaa it looks so fun
vDH0pGc.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1] I'm kinda expecting Arlo before ancient but ye could go either way! in terms of teasers, here's how teasers went for the last ancients - gaolers had a teaser three days and one day before release banescales had a teaser three days before release; their release was a Monday so the three day may have been to avoid the weekend veilspun had a teaser one day before release

I'm kinda expecting Arlo before ancient but ye could go either way!

in terms of teasers, here's how teasers went for the last ancients -
gaolers had a teaser three days and one day before release
banescales had a teaser three days before release; their release was a Monday so the three day may have been to avoid the weekend
veilspun had a teaser one day before release
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Didn't they tag the Tuesday update as #dragon ?
Didn't they tag the Tuesday update as #dragon ?
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
I don't like getting my hopes up on uncertain events unless I'm absolutely sure they'll happen

Perhaps another boring maintenance, we'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime I'll just silently prepare for my spanish pba which also happens to be on Monday's maintenance
I don't like getting my hopes up on uncertain events unless I'm absolutely sure they'll happen

Perhaps another boring maintenance, we'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime I'll just silently prepare for my spanish pba which also happens to be on Monday's maintenance
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
Honestly I'm keeping my expectations tempered. Second maint is something different but between the update on site refactoring and the recent security issues, I can see it being a major update to either of those before something flashier like a whole new breed. Which, I'd be glad for :'D I'm looking forward to a cleaner 2-factor system so it'd be a win for me. If I had to guess though, I'm thinking Arlo before ancient and definitely not both at the same time so the new features can breath and staff won't be assaulted with new issues for two new things while the site's busy lagging to hell and back. Fiona had a very short turnaround time from when she was announced (it was like a month iirc?) and Arlo was set to be released soon so I could see the maintenance being him and all his new systems (and maybe an update to how we can use friend lists, I can dream (': )

At any rate, I hope most people don't immediately jump to "ancient or we riot" because staff have been through enough already >>;
Honestly I'm keeping my expectations tempered. Second maint is something different but between the update on site refactoring and the recent security issues, I can see it being a major update to either of those before something flashier like a whole new breed. Which, I'd be glad for :'D I'm looking forward to a cleaner 2-factor system so it'd be a win for me. If I had to guess though, I'm thinking Arlo before ancient and definitely not both at the same time so the new features can breath and staff won't be assaulted with new issues for two new things while the site's busy lagging to hell and back. Fiona had a very short turnaround time from when she was announced (it was like a month iirc?) and Arlo was set to be released soon so I could see the maintenance being him and all his new systems (and maybe an update to how we can use friend lists, I can dream (': )

At any rate, I hope most people don't immediately jump to "ancient or we riot" because staff have been through enough already >>;
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44