Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What level do you usually exalt at?
1 2 3 4
I generally exalt at 5. I really only level fodder for dom purposes and 5 is the fastest if you don't want to exalt at a loss.

I have other sources of income. Exalting for profit isn't necessary for me.
I generally exalt at 5. I really only level fodder for dom purposes and 5 is the fastest if you don't want to exalt at a loss.

I have other sources of income. Exalting for profit isn't necessary for me.
7!
7!
ldNLSdw.png
I do 10, and hatch my own fodder :)
I do 10, and hatch my own fodder :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Four!
Four!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I normally exalt at 7. I timed myself a while ago and did some calculations and generally speaking, that's what's most profitable for me. If I'm pushing for my flight I'll go to 5.
I normally exalt at 7. I timed myself a while ago and did some calculations and generally speaking, that's what's most profitable for me. If I'm pushing for my flight I'll go to 5.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Typically 7 and I breed my own fodder! But during intense dom battles if you're using money from your flight's bank to buy fodder, then 4-5 is best for ranking/dom/speed purposes.
Typically 7 and I breed my own fodder! But during intense dom battles if you're using money from your flight's bank to buy fodder, then 4-5 is best for ranking/dom/speed purposes.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
6/7, depending on how much the enemies dodge me
6/7, depending on how much the enemies dodge me

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
7. I used to do 10 but it was maddening so I went back to 7. It's about 5 minutes per 2 dragons so I don't have to spend as much time exalting.
7. I used to do 10 but it was maddening so I went back to 7. It's about 5 minutes per 2 dragons so I don't have to spend as much time exalting.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
1 2 3 4