Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What level do you usually exalt at?
1 2 3 4
Usually 10, sometimes 7 if I'm lazy
Usually 10, sometimes 7 if I'm lazy
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
i go with 8 because 12kt is too little for me
also only dragons that fit the exalt bonus
i go with 8 because 12kt is too little for me
also only dragons that fit the exalt bonus
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
6-7 depending on my patience lol

lvl 8 if i'm storing fodder
6-7 depending on my patience lol

lvl 8 if i'm storing fodder
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I tend to go to 7 no matter what the purpose of the fodder is just because it's the most profitable when compared to time spent, but if the floor is especially high I'll either train until I see profit or I just won't buy fodder altogether (unless my flight is Conquesting, then I'm willing to take more time/suffer with some losses). Hoarded fodder gets levelled up to 10 though and functions both as a boost to dom and a nice little nest egg [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
I tend to go to 7 no matter what the purpose of the fodder is just because it's the most profitable when compared to time spent, but if the floor is especially high I'll either train until I see profit or I just won't buy fodder altogether (unless my flight is Conquesting, then I'm willing to take more time/suffer with some losses). Hoarded fodder gets levelled up to 10 though and functions both as a boost to dom and a nice little nest egg
7 or 8. Goes fast and it's still decent profit
7 or 8. Goes fast and it's still decent profit
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
yfM68XN.gif
7; it's most profitable for the time spent. I breed my own fodder and have little lair space so 7 keeps the flow going.
7; it's most profitable for the time spent. I breed my own fodder and have little lair space so 7 keeps the flow going.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

5 or 10, usually. If it's a micro holiday, I'll go to 7 since it's typically just as fast as going to 5. 5 is for fast profit or when I'm sick of the grind, and 10 is my default for permas
5 or 10, usually. If it's a micro holiday, I'll go to 7 since it's typically just as fast as going to 5. 5 is for fast profit or when I'm sick of the grind, and 10 is my default for permas
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I'll level to 8 if I'm in a productive mood, and 5 if I want quick cash and don't want to coli much.
I'll level to 8 if I'm in a productive mood, and 5 if I want quick cash and don't want to coli much.
I made this signature just for the achievement.

I breed my own so there's no profit loss, so there's hardly a reason not to net 16k for free. I don't care about the time/money ratio because I no longer buy my exalt dragons due to people taking it super personally when their dragons get exalted. I have finite fodder and plenty of patience. I don't like the fairground games that much so it's my only source of income, so I maximize it :)

I breed my own so there's no profit loss, so there's hardly a reason not to net 16k for free. I don't care about the time/money ratio because I no longer buy my exalt dragons due to people taking it super personally when their dragons get exalted. I have finite fodder and plenty of patience. I don't like the fairground games that much so it's my only source of income, so I maximize it :)
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3 4