Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp is missing!
1 2
I had threatened to send him to Earthshaker to listen to his stories during notn, maybe he decided to go and listen to the stories! But in all seriousness hope this bug doesn't cause too many issues and is just a mess up because of NOTN, some people were showing earlier he had the caterpillar trade shortly before breaking if thats of any help
I had threatened to send him to Earthshaker to listen to his stories during notn, maybe he decided to go and listen to the stories! But in all seriousness hope this bug doesn't cause too many issues and is just a mess up because of NOTN, some people were showing earlier he had the caterpillar trade shortly before breaking if thats of any help
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
he's probably inviting arlo over for steak dinner
he's probably inviting arlo over for steak dinner
hi ho! waddup! guten-tag! hola! salut! what's shakin'?
have a nice day!
[quote name="WolfCrystal" date="2022-01-04 11:51:46" ] I had threatened to send him to Earthshaker to listen to his stories during notn, maybe he decided to go and listen to the stories! But in all seriousness hope this bug doesn't cause too many issues and is just a mess up because of NOTN, some people were showing earlier he had the caterpillar trade shortly before breaking if thats of any help [/quote] I was thinking about reporting this yesterday, but I figured I'd wait and see if it would resolve itself. When you go to the database, the caterpillars and hourglasses were the only NotN items still showing as required by Swipp for a strange chest trade, the other ones all turned off as they should have. You're probably right that this could be the issue. As there was a strange chest trade with those particular items right as NotN was supposed to end, I figured that was why, and also figured it would resolve. Guess it did.. by breaking *laugh*
WolfCrystal wrote on 2022-01-04 11:51:46:
I was thinking about reporting this yesterday, but I figured I'd wait and see if it would resolve itself.

When you go to the database, the caterpillars and hourglasses were the only NotN items still showing as required by Swipp for a strange chest trade, the other ones all turned off as they should have. You're probably right that this could be the issue.

As there was a strange chest trade with those particular items right as NotN was supposed to end, I figured that was why, and also figured it would resolve. Guess it did.. by breaking *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
swipp got exalted
swipp got exalted
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-01-04 11:39:49" ] Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course. But seriously, Swipp breaking is not intended, we're looking into it! [/quote] Devs are familars confirmed /j /lh
Aequorin wrote on 2022-01-04 11:39:49:
Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course.

But seriously, Swipp breaking is not intended, we're looking into it!
Devs are familars confirmed /j /lh
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-01-04 11:39:49" ] Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course. But seriously, Swipp breaking is not intended, we're looking into it! [/quote] Oh my god, this makes the whole thing even funnier. Best of luck getting him back up and running!
Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course.

Oh my god, this makes the whole thing even funnier. Best of luck getting him back up and running!
Poor Aequorin! I can hear the exasperation XD
hope staff is alright!
Poor Aequorin! I can hear the exasperation XD
hope staff is alright!
Swipp has returned to normal, so yeah, it was probably because of the chest trade, I think caterpillars ended up left in because the day NotN ended at 6:00, Swipp's 6:00 trades had the caterpillar trade
Swipp has returned to normal, so yeah, it was probably because of the chest trade, I think caterpillars ended up left in because the day NotN ended at 6:00, Swipp's 6:00 trades had the caterpillar trade
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
[quote name="SCB" date="2022-01-04 11:51:17" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-01-04 11:39:49" ] Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course. But seriously, Swipp breaking is not intended, we're looking into it! [/quote] That's okay, He's just responding to recent plans of boycotts. He cancelled himself. [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600131681692942346/928017129381433344/tumblr_21c7c5481e4d84b73efbcd55bb5d992e_e4a2c6df_540.png[/img]
SCB wrote on 2022-01-04 11:51:17:

That's okay, He's just responding to recent plans of boycotts. He cancelled himself.
tumblr_21c7c5481e4d84b73efbcd55bb5d992e_e4a2c6df_540.png
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
1 2