Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp is missing!
1 2
Well, Swipp is broken for probably two hours. What do we think Swipp is doing while on break? Considering he's broken he better be getting some time off. Maybe he got some frostbite while chilling in the ice territory and that's why he had to leave his stand
Well, Swipp is broken for probably two hours. What do we think Swipp is doing while on break? Considering he's broken he better be getting some time off. Maybe he got some frostbite while chilling in the ice territory and that's why he had to leave his stand
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
Giving his daughter a hard talking-to for selling a holiday item on a normal weekday.
Giving his daughter a hard talking-to for selling a holiday item on a normal weekday.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
He quit.
He quit.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
he's out finding the new ancient
he's out finding the new ancient
6Y37bTm.png
Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course.

But seriously, Swipp breaking is not intended, we're looking into it!
Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course.

Look there have been a lot of threats towards Swipp's life during NotN and I'm not saying that someone has attempted to assassinate him, but I'm definitely saying someone has attempted to assassinate Swipp.
Look there have been a lot of threats towards Swipp's life during NotN and I'm not saying that someone has attempted to assassinate him, but I'm definitely saying someone has attempted to assassinate Swipp.
[quote name="condonzack" date="2022-01-04 11:41:41" ] Look there have been a lot of threats towards Swipp's life during NotN and I'm not saying that someone has attempted to assassinate him, but I'm definitely saying someone has attempted to assassinate Swipp. [/quote] R.I.P our favourite trader, guess it's up to his daughters to run the stall now
condonzack wrote on 2022-01-04 11:41:41:
R.I.P our favourite trader, guess it's up to his daughters to run the stall now
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
He's on trial for tax evasion
He's on trial for tax evasion
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Swipp said aight I'mma head out
Swipp said aight I'mma head out
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-01-04 11:39:49" ] Ya know, a mouse lets herself take some time to each lunch and Swipp up and vanishes. Of course. But seriously, Swipp breaking is not intended, we're looking into it! [/quote] That's okay, He's just responding to recent plans of boycotts. He cancelled himself.
Aequorin wrote on 2022-01-04 11:39:49:

That's okay, He's just responding to recent plans of boycotts. He cancelled himself.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2