Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalted Lavender/Heather/Wisteria
1 2 3 4
Oh god… gl!!! She’s beautiful ;0;
Oh god… gl!!! She’s beautiful ;0;
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
good luck bump! that's a SUPER pretty dragon, hopefully you can get her!
good luck bump! that's a SUPER pretty dragon, hopefully you can get her!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
OOO that's super pretty! I wish you good luck!
OOO that's super pretty! I wish you good luck!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
:O
That’s really pretty! I wish you the best of luck.
:O
That’s really pretty! I wish you the best of luck.
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Good luck!! Such a pretty dragon!!
Good luck!! Such a pretty dragon!!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
good luck!
good luck!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Ooof good luck
Ooof good luck
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
good luck bump :)
good luck bump :)
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
GL but uh can I just ask what kind of idiot would exalt a gen1 that’s so matchy??? There’s so many people who’d sell an arm and a leg for a dragon like this… ik becuz I once had dreams of a matchy lavender vibe baby with shadow primal (an easier dream now that primal eye potions exist but still a far one considering how broke I am lol)
GL but uh can I just ask what kind of idiot would exalt a gen1 that’s so matchy??? There’s so many people who’d sell an arm and a leg for a dragon like this… ik becuz I once had dreams of a matchy lavender vibe baby with shadow primal (an easier dream now that primal eye potions exist but still a far one considering how broke I am lol)
[quote name="EnderNova" date="2022-01-04 21:40:19" ] GL but uh can I just ask what kind of idiot would exalt a gen1 that’s so matchy??? There’s so many people who’d sell an arm and a leg for a dragon like this… ik becuz I once had dreams of a matchy lavender vibe baby with shadow primal (an easier dream now that primal eye potions exist but still a far one considering how broke I am lol) [/quote] [color=brown]Lots of people exalt for space, or because there aren’t any buyers for the dragon. I don’t get it, but I’ve seen it done multiple times. OP, goodluck getting your bab. :)
EnderNova wrote on 2022-01-04 21:40:19:

Lots of people exalt for space, or because there aren’t any buyers for the dragon. I don’t get it, but I’ve seen it done multiple times.

OP, goodluck getting your bab. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3 4