Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | familiar names that sound like insults
1 2 3
[quote name="Beguile" date="2022-01-02 08:47:12" ] B...baku- [item=baku] [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]If we mention Baku, let's not also forget... [i]J A N U S T R A P[/i] [item=Janustrap]
Beguile wrote on 2022-01-02 08:47:12:
B...baku-

Baku
If we mention Baku, let's not also forget...

J A N U S T R A P
Janustrap
W6LdAlV.gif
ahem *slams Bestiary down on desk and starts flicking* Why you acid-tongue serpenta, you Bogus Manamonger - oooh that's bound to start drama in wizarding circles! - you meddling Ethereal Trickster, you Foolish Prince, prince of fools, you Fungusbearing Phony, you Insubstantial Illusionist - another one for mage drama -, you Irregular Nekomata, let go of me you Jawlocker, out of the way you Lesser Wisp, mind your business you Undergrowth Shovelsnout, now stop with these distractions you Time Devourer! [item=Acid-tongue Serpenta][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Foolish Prince][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=Jawlocker][item=Lesser Wisp][item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout][item=Time Devourer]
ahem *slams Bestiary down on desk and starts flicking*

Why you acid-tongue serpenta,
you Bogus Manamonger - oooh that's bound to start drama in wizarding circles! -
you meddling Ethereal Trickster,
you Foolish Prince, prince of fools,
you Fungusbearing Phony,
you Insubstantial Illusionist - another one for mage drama -,
you Irregular Nekomata,
let go of me you Jawlocker,
out of the way you Lesser Wisp,
mind your business you Undergrowth Shovelsnout,
now stop with these distractions you Time Devourer!

Acid-Tongue Serpenta Bogus Manamonger Ethereal Trickster Foolish Prince Fungusbearing Phony Insubstantial Illusionist Irregular Nekomata Jawlocker Lesser Wisp Undergrowth Shovelsnout Time Devourer
[quote name="EmeraldSands315" date="2022-01-02 09:28:43" ] Ancient fungus, algae-bottom slarg, noggle, leisure loaf, noxious coralclimber, and wartoad stand out to me, but the person who said baku wins. [/quote] Yeah I thought of noxious coralclimber, it's got the adjective, [i]and [/i]a noun with a "verb-er" after it! But also.. [item=basic hippalectryon] Jokes aside, here are a few: [item=blushing tangle][item=bone fiend][item=corpse cleaner][item=lesser wisp][item=mindless flight][item=nightmare][item=vilevenom kelpie][item=woolly walrus]
EmeraldSands315 wrote on 2022-01-02 09:28:43:
Ancient fungus, algae-bottom slarg, noggle, leisure loaf, noxious coralclimber, and wartoad stand out to me, but the person who said baku wins.
Yeah I thought of noxious coralclimber, it's got the adjective, and a noun with a "verb-er" after it! But also..

Basic Hippalectryon

Jokes aside, here are a few: Blushing Tangle Bone Fiend Corpse Cleaner Lesser Wisp Mindless Flight Nightmare Vilevenom Kelpie Woolly Walrus

[quote name="Beguile" date="2022-01-02 08:47:12" ] B...baku- [item=baku] [/quote] Blocked. Blocked. You're all blocked. None of you are free of sin. "Goblin" is great on its own, but [item=gusting goblin] is A+ aristocratic wordfumble. [size=1][size=1]Or a euphemism for fart[/size][/size]
B...baku-

Baku

Blocked. Blocked. You're all blocked. None of you are free of sin.

"Goblin" is great on its own, but Gusting Goblin is A+ aristocratic wordfumble. Or a euphemism for fart
cL9yafY.gif
You Depin! *sounds like one of the russian insults* [item=Depin] You're such a Nightmare [item=Nightmare]
You Depin!
*sounds like one of the russian insults*
Depin
You're such a Nightmare
Nightmare
esifLbR.png
The Slarg's name is my favourite cuz it sounds very familiar to an English insult. [item=Fallbrush Fraud] This fams name could be insulting to a druid.
The Slarg's name is my favourite cuz it sounds very familiar to an English insult.

Fallbrush Fraud

This fams name could be insulting to a druid.
91741235.png77876607.png
"You Supernal Brightbeast."
"You Supernal Brightbeast."
[quote name="Beguile" date="2022-01-02 08:47:12" ] B...baku- [item=baku] [/quote] Legitimately made me laugh out loud Calling someone an anomalous skink definitely sounds like an insult “Blazing goblin” isn’t so much an insult as it is an accurate description of at least two of my friends “Cauldron crawler” sounds like something an alchemist would use to start a fight
B...baku-

Baku
Legitimately made me laugh out loud

Calling someone an anomalous skink definitely sounds like an insult

“Blazing goblin” isn’t so much an insult as it is an accurate description of at least two of my friends

“Cauldron crawler” sounds like something an alchemist would use to start a fight

All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
This may be the best thread I’ve come across in awhile… [i]You’re a real wind-up pocketmouse.[/i] [i]Wait? You really did that? You jelly drone![/i] [item=wind-up pocketmouse] [item=jelly drone]
This may be the best thread I’ve come across in awhile…

You’re a real wind-up pocketmouse.
Wait? You really did that? You jelly drone!
Wind-Up Pocketmouse Jelly Drone
[center]You scroll stealer! Give it [i]back[/i]! [item=Scroll Stealer] Well, aren't you the curious kettle, yammering my ears off... [item=Curious Kettle] Also, I feel like [item=Coarsefur Yeti] could be insulting to a fluffy dragon.[/center]
You scroll stealer! Give it back!
Scroll Stealer

Well, aren't you the curious kettle, yammering my ears off...
Curious Kettle

Also, I feel like Coarsefur Yeti could be insulting to a fluffy dragon.
1 2 3