Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many noc eggs u have rn?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I was having such awful luck opening chests and only getting familiars that I just decided to sell all of my chests. I'm holding onto the egg until NOTN ends so I can sell it when egg prices go back to normal :)

I was having such awful luck opening chests and only getting familiars that I just decided to sell all of my chests. I'm holding onto the egg until NOTN ends so I can sell it when egg prices go back to normal :)
I have 7, I've been selling chests and also impulsively hatched like 10 of them on christmas eve.
I have 7, I've been selling chests and also impulsively hatched like 10 of them on christmas eve.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
0. [emoji=nocturne scared size=1] I haven't picked any up scavenging, I only opened a couple of chests, and I hatched the one egg I got from that. :p
I haven't picked any up scavenging, I only opened a couple of chests, and I hatched the one egg I got from that. :p
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[quote name="Charias" date="2021-12-27 10:03:18" ] 355! But admittedly I bought most of them, heh. I've got about 120 from chests. And I plan to keep grinding! :D [/quote] HEY! I saw you on the Rivalry spreadsheet and was like "whaAAAaaT???". I came on here to boast my 140 but I've been so beaten heaheah.
Charias wrote on 2021-12-27 10:03:18:
355! But admittedly I bought most of them, heh.
I've got about 120 from chests. And I plan to keep grinding! :D
HEY! I saw you on the Rivalry spreadsheet and was like "whaAAAaaT???". I came on here to boast my 140 but I've been so beaten heaheah.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
536 552
536 552
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png

It’s not going as well as I hoped

It’s not going as well as I hoped
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Currently 12.
But I'm planning to get at least 30 by the end of the year to hatch myself. If I got more then my lair can hold I'm gonna sell the rest to kickstart my scatter project - I lost hope to hatch that Arcane I'm looking for ... well project for next year I guess? XD"
Currently 12.
But I'm planning to get at least 30 by the end of the year to hatch myself. If I got more then my lair can hold I'm gonna sell the rest to kickstart my scatter project - I lost hope to hatch that Arcane I'm looking for ... well project for next year I guess? XD"
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
162 but I've slightly slacked off these past two days, having some issues with sleep and the like
162 but I've slightly slacked off these past two days, having some issues with sleep and the like
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
60 so far. My goal is to get 100 by the end of the event and sell them later, but I'm also hatching one per day for fun.
60 so far. My goal is to get 100 by the end of the event and sell them later, but I'm also hatching one per day for fun.
RNG hated me for a while, and I sold my first few, but I have 6 right now!
RNG hated me for a while, and I sold my first few, but I have 6 right now!
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8