Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What gives? (Gathering)
1 2 3
I mean, I don't really see any difference than before the new update with how items drop. You didn't even get the items dropping before, only the slim chance at possibly getting a chest. It's the same chance, it just feels like less because it's now highlighted. I got like 3 chests from gathering and a whole ton from my dailies. Tomo actually became worth doing because she can give you chests too. So it didn't really get 'nerfed' at all, if anything it just gives you more stuff now lmao
I mean, I don't really see any difference than before the new update with how items drop. You didn't even get the items dropping before, only the slim chance at possibly getting a chest. It's the same chance, it just feels like less because it's now highlighted. I got like 3 chests from gathering and a whole ton from my dailies. Tomo actually became worth doing because she can give you chests too. So it didn't really get 'nerfed' at all, if anything it just gives you more stuff now lmao
vDH0pGc.png
I got none from gathering :')
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
[quote name="KyloRen" date="2021-12-19 18:53:20" ] I got none from gathering :') [/quote] Same lol
KyloRen wrote on 2021-12-19 18:53:20:
Same lol
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I haven't seen a massive difference. I only wound up with two chests (I think?) but in years prior there were days where I got a ton of chests and there were days when I didn't get many at all from gathering.
I haven't seen a massive difference. I only wound up with two chests (I think?) but in years prior there were days where I got a ton of chests and there were days when I didn't get many at all from gathering.
Lair/Den Cleanout
Agreeing with the sentiment that the amount of chests dropping from gathering hasn't changed from last year, it's just that now we get Swipp mats whenever we don't get a chest, rather than just a fistful of sand.
Agreeing with the sentiment that the amount of chests dropping from gathering hasn't changed from last year, it's just that now we get Swipp mats whenever we don't get a chest, rather than just a fistful of sand.
uCR5SCW.png
Yeah I only got 3. Which would be pretty normal on any other day, but on the first day I've always gotten the most chests from gathering, like at least 8 or 9.

Probably just RNG being dumb though.
Yeah I only got 3. Which would be pretty normal on any other day, but on the first day I've always gotten the most chests from gathering, like at least 8 or 9.

Probably just RNG being dumb though.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I got two from gathering, but I did get 51 from bonding with about 750 familiar, so yeah, it's random.
I got two from gathering, but I did get 51 from bonding with about 750 familiar, so yeah, it's random.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 3