Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New ancient theory - Fiona & Baldwin
1 2 3
[quote name="ShiroiYoukai" date="2021-12-05 09:59:03" ] Remember the anniversary vista with all the trading post dragons? What if that was a teaser too? [/quote] Yeeees. I joked the other day they were summoning Arlo, but clearly they were combining their powers into a Trading Post dragon.
ShiroiYoukai wrote on 2021-12-05 09:59:03:
Remember the anniversary vista with all the trading post dragons? What if that was a teaser too?
Yeeees. I joked the other day they were summoning Arlo, but clearly they were combining their powers into a Trading Post dragon.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-12-05 08:05:32" ] [quote name="starshiny" date="2021-12-05 08:02:43" ] no idea how serious this is but 100 % support. baldwin done did it again [/quote] I've been thinking it looked like several fams all along.. I just didn't realize it all leads to Fiona. Everyone agrees it looks like a Skydancer. Wind already has two breeds, they're not getting an ancient just yet, I wouldn't think. Why would Plague get a dragon that looks like a Skydancer? That's a little weird. Soooo.. neutral element ancient? Baldwin didn't seem all that unlikely.. but it needs lore. It's a bit gruesome in a way, maybe it's all the bits of melted familiar in Baldwin's pot that become a new dragon. I'm just saying, it's a trading post dragon and it has something to do with familiars. [/quote] But if it’s a melted familiar mix dragon, then theoretically it’s not an ancient, because it’s created after the modern dragons, because Baldwin is a modern dragon, and if he creates it then it can’t have the title of ancient, it’d just be a weird modern breed?
SCB wrote on 2021-12-05 08:05:32:
starshiny wrote on 2021-12-05 08:02:43:
no idea how serious this is but 100 % support. baldwin done did it again
I've been thinking it looked like several fams all along.. I just didn't realize it all leads to Fiona.

Everyone agrees it looks like a Skydancer. Wind already has two breeds, they're not getting an ancient just yet, I wouldn't think.

Why would Plague get a dragon that looks like a Skydancer? That's a little weird.

Soooo.. neutral element ancient? Baldwin didn't seem all that unlikely.. but it needs lore.

It's a bit gruesome in a way, maybe it's all the bits of melted familiar in Baldwin's pot that become a new dragon.

I'm just saying, it's a trading post dragon and it has something to do with familiars.

But if it’s a melted familiar mix dragon, then theoretically it’s not an ancient, because it’s created after the modern dragons, because Baldwin is a modern dragon, and if he creates it then it can’t have the title of ancient, it’d just be a weird modern breed?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Fiona tripped and fell into Baldwins cauldron while delivering some familiar ingredients. Now Fiona has been combined with all those ingredients. Fiona is not happy with Baldwin. The second head is actually the dwarf hainu she was holding at the time, who unfortunately ended up falling in the cauldron with her.
Fiona tripped and fell into Baldwins cauldron while delivering some familiar ingredients. Now Fiona has been combined with all those ingredients. Fiona is not happy with Baldwin. The second head is actually the dwarf hainu she was holding at the time, who unfortunately ended up falling in the cauldron with her.
I will put something here eventually.
[quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-12-05 16:37:18" ] Fiona tripped and fell into Baldwins cauldron while delivering some familiar ingredients. Now Fiona has been combined with all those ingredients. Fiona is not happy with Baldwin. The second head is actually the dwarf hainu she was holding at the time, who unfortunately ended up falling in the cauldron with her. [/quote] XD We'll see.
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-12-05 16:37:18:
XD

We'll see.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
As much as I love this idea, I doubt it's likely as Devs should have stated somewhere that they were going to look at neutral and/or double element ancients after each flight has had their respective ones. Also as for this: [quote]But if it’s a melted familiar mix dragon, then theoretically it’s not an ancient, because it’s created after the modern dragons, because Baldwin is a modern dragon, and if he creates it then it can’t have the title of ancient, it’d just be a weird modern breed?[/quote] A dragon does not have to be several centuries old in lore to be ancients actually, devs stated somewhere that the only true difference between them was site mechanic or something. I really don't recall exactly where I saw it. (It's also 2 in the morning and I'm about to head to bed lmao) I think it was because someone asked if Imperials were Light's ancient as they were "the first creation of Lightweaver" and the devs went in to explain this. (if someone finds the exact mention of this please post it too and ping me, likewise if I'm wrong about something lemme know too!) That means that technically we could have a Baldwin ancient as this thread mentions and it could still be classified as an Ancient breed in terms of game mechanics, ie. only breeding with its own species and unable to wear apparel. [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
As much as I love this idea, I doubt it's likely as Devs should have stated somewhere that they were going to look at neutral and/or double element ancients after each flight has had their respective ones.

Also as for this:
Quote:
But if it’s a melted familiar mix dragon, then theoretically it’s not an ancient, because it’s created after the modern dragons, because Baldwin is a modern dragon, and if he creates it then it can’t have the title of ancient, it’d just be a weird modern breed?

A dragon does not have to be several centuries old in lore to be ancients actually, devs stated somewhere that the only true difference between them was site mechanic or something. I really don't recall exactly where I saw it. (It's also 2 in the morning and I'm about to head to bed lmao)
I think it was because someone asked if Imperials were Light's ancient as they were "the first creation of Lightweaver" and the devs went in to explain this. (if someone finds the exact mention of this please post it too and ping me, likewise if I'm wrong about something lemme know too!)

That means that technically we could have a Baldwin ancient as this thread mentions and it could still be classified as an Ancient breed in terms of game mechanics, ie. only breeding with its own species and unable to wear apparel.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Alright but have none of us considered that maybe Baldwin just found a way to bring back an extinct dragon breed that would both be old enough to be an ancient and could still be linked to a deity as a result?
Alright but have none of us considered that maybe Baldwin just found a way to bring back an extinct dragon breed that would both be old enough to be an ancient and could still be linked to a deity as a result?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-12-05 16:55:11" ] Alright but have none of us considered that maybe Baldwin just found a way to bring back an extinct dragon breed that would both be old enough to be an ancient and could still be linked to a deity as a result? [/quote] Baldwin be like "oh I wonder what this old Plegsoup do?" and chucks into his cauldron xD Baldwin is the next Arcanist confirmed.
Niceless wrote on 2021-12-05 16:55:11:
Baldwin be like "oh I wonder what this old Plegsoup do?" and chucks into his cauldron xD
Baldwin is the next Arcanist confirmed.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Prudence knocks Baldwin's cauldron over, all the green soup spills out. In the bottom is a slimy form, curled up in fetal position. All of the crusty bits that sank to the bottom over the years had become a sentient being.. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/28tJRktB/soupchild.png[/img] BEHOLD! THE SOUPCHILD!
Prudence knocks Baldwin's cauldron over, all the green soup spills out. In the bottom is a slimy form, curled up in fetal position. All of the crusty bits that sank to the bottom over the years had become a sentient being..

soupchild.png

BEHOLD! THE SOUPCHILD!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
for some reason i mistook fiona as roundsey and a raffle-only breed is the most cursed thing i've held in my mind today thank you
for some reason i mistook fiona as roundsey and a raffle-only breed is the most cursed thing i've held in my mind today thank you
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[quote name="Druddigon" date="2021-12-05 20:06:05" ] for some reason i mistook fiona as roundsey and a raffle-only breed is the most cursed thing i've held in my mind today thank you [/quote] Trading post soup child is everywhere. Pink pile, Baldwin, swipp, Fiona, galore, Roundsey. They're getting rather worried honestly. Some are starting to think Crim has a hand in it.
Druddigon wrote on 2021-12-05 20:06:05:
Trading post soup child is everywhere. Pink pile, Baldwin, swipp, Fiona, galore, Roundsey. They're getting rather worried honestly. Some are starting to think Crim has a hand in it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3