Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else saving up for the new breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I haven't been saving specifically, but I would note that so far all treasure ABs have been 275kt, and there are no treasure breeds with a price of over 400kt. So you're probably good for at least one scroll!

...my concern is that they'll stick it in Coli or in Baldwin, and like... no matter what I melt, it seems like I need something else when a new feature launches (save for Bogs; I was prepared for Bogs!)
I haven't been saving specifically, but I would note that so far all treasure ABs have been 275kt, and there are no treasure breeds with a price of over 400kt. So you're probably good for at least one scroll!

...my concern is that they'll stick it in Coli or in Baldwin, and like... no matter what I melt, it seems like I need something else when a new feature launches (save for Bogs; I was prepared for Bogs!)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

No. I’m not saving up, as yesterday my Brian has shown. AKA I impulsively bought a permabab scroll why
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Not specifically, no! If I really love the breed I maaay end up getting a permababy, but it's not anything urgent and I don't have any dragons I want to turn into one ^^
Not specifically, no! If I really love the breed I maaay end up getting a permababy, but it's not anything urgent and I don't have any dragons I want to turn into one ^^
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I uh… completely forgot about the breed until today, I guess I’m gonna put off my veilspun g1 project until after the hype calms down!
I uh… completely forgot about the breed until today, I guess I’m gonna put off my veilspun g1 project until after the hype calms down!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I'm trying to keep some currency on hand just in case, yeah.
I'm trying to keep some currency on hand just in case, yeah.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I'm concerned that if I invest in a breeding pair, they'll give me a one egg nest and I won't make back my investment (Especially since ancients need to be gened from scratch) :(
I'm concerned that if I invest in a breeding pair, they'll give me a one egg nest and I won't make back my investment (Especially since ancients need to be gened from scratch) :(
WIP
I've bought and set aside a Scroll of Eternal Youth for the permababy, since I collect those, but otherwise I'm saving up to fully gene the dragons I already have. Once they come out and I learn what their deal is, then I'll add them to the list of things to save up for.
I've bought and set aside a Scroll of Eternal Youth for the permababy, since I collect those, but otherwise I'm saving up to fully gene the dragons I already have. Once they come out and I learn what their deal is, then I'll add them to the list of things to save up for.
No, I can't really justify saving up to myself when we don't have a release date. Even so I'll probably make do somehow, depending on how much I have on hand.
No, I can't really justify saving up to myself when we don't have a release date. Even so I'll probably make do somehow, depending on how much I have on hand.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I’m saving up for whatever my next KS familiar will be…so chances are some of that money will end up going towards a new breed, once it’s revealed…[emoji=banescale star size=2]
I’m saving up for whatever my next KS familiar will be…so chances are some of that money will end up going towards a new breed, once it’s revealed…
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Hahahhahaha, no.
Hahahhahaha, no.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6