Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | excuse me
1 2 3 4
[quote name="PepperPoppers" date="2021-10-02 09:46:36" ] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXbhr6VWQAANiGP.png[/img] [/quote] THIS IS DEVASTATING
PepperPoppers wrote on 2021-10-02 09:46:36:
CXbhr6VWQAANiGP.png
THIS IS DEVASTATING
ooSuhor.png
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2021-10-02 13:35:42" ] It’s like the difference between these… [img] https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2015_53/917821/dog-pants-today-151230-tease_0.jpg[/img] Only one is obviously correct. [/quote] clearly my friend this is a crime and now we must mourn
Alphaeon wrote on 2021-10-02 13:35:42:
It’s like the difference between these…

dog-pants-today-151230-tease_0.jpg

Only one is obviously correct.
clearly my friend this is a crime and now we must mourn
ooSuhor.png
consider the enigma that is spirals [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=11508&xt=dressing.png[/img] ...which part of the neck would this technically be on?
consider the enigma that is spirals

dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=11508&xt=dressing.png

...which part of the neck would this technically be on?
[quote name="Stellori" date="2021-10-02 07:32:44" ] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=11507&xt=dressing.png[/img] Then we have this. [/quote] choker necklace
Stellori wrote on 2021-10-02 07:32:44:
dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=11507&xt=dressing.png

Then we have this.
choker necklace
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Gormanghaste" date="2021-10-02 12:48:51" ] At least it's not earrings the size of one's head! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=11200&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote] They're... not even pinned onto their actual ears..??? You could argue that it'd be too heavy for the ears, but wouldn't that apply to the fins as well? Also... [b]ear[/b]rings,,
Gormanghaste wrote on 2021-10-02 12:48:51:
At least it's not earrings the size of one's head!
dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=11200&xt=dressing.png

They're... not even pinned onto their actual ears..???

You could argue that it'd be too heavy for the ears, but wouldn't that apply to the fins as well? Also... earrings,,
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I think the fins are supported by bone though and dragons must have strong bones some breeds get so big.
I think the fins are supported by bone though and dragons must have strong bones some breeds get so big.
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
[quote name="azureiris" date="2021-10-02 22:35:07" ] I think the fins are supported by bone though and dragons must have strong bones some breeds get so big. [/quote] Well, I feel like they wouldn't be so easily able to be moved if they were, but eh, who knows? Also, wouldn't bones also need to be hollow for flight...? Then again, maybe they just... fly because magic [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
azureiris wrote on 2021-10-02 22:35:07:

Well, I feel like they wouldn't be so easily able to be moved if they were, but eh, who knows?

Also, wouldn't bones also need to be hollow for flight...? Then again, maybe they just... fly because magic
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Posts that make you put an amulet on your avatar dragon.
Posts that make you put an amulet on your avatar dragon.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="ShadowLugia111" date="2021-10-03 13:27:25" ] Also, wouldn't bones also need to be hollow for flight...? Then again, maybe they just... fly because magic [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [/quote] Considering Guardians weigh up to over 10,000kg and no reference to them having issues flying, I don't think bone weight is a problem for these magic fantasy creatures. I half feel that dragons breeds in FR fly based on if their god wished them to or not at the time of the breeds creation, and the only way around it is having a magic type that would allow you to circumnavigate their intention. On the original topic. The alchemical set is one of those things I hope gets redone eventually, some are very strange.
ShadowLugia111 wrote on 2021-10-03 13:27:25:
Also, wouldn't bones also need to be hollow for flight...? Then again, maybe they just... fly because magic

Considering Guardians weigh up to over 10,000kg and no reference to them having issues flying, I don't think bone weight is a problem for these magic fantasy creatures.

I half feel that dragons breeds in FR fly based on if their god wished them to or not at the time of the breeds creation, and the only way around it is having a magic type that would allow you to circumnavigate their intention.

On the original topic.
The alchemical set is one of those things I hope gets redone eventually, some are very strange.
4QFtgPW.png
It looks like the imp tried to slip it on over their head and the chain got caught in their mane.
It looks like the imp tried to slip it on over their head and the chain got caught in their mane.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4