Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do u ever have the urge
1 2 3 4
Same here! That's why I only have 14 dragons while I have 150+ slots lol- used to be a huge lair w/ 137 dragons, but I don't like that as much because I was always struggling for space.
Same here! That's why I only have 14 dragons while I have 150+ slots lol- used to be a huge lair w/ 137 dragons, but I don't like that as much because I was always struggling for space.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Thankfully, never ever. I am a bit obsessed with making things last forever and I reject mortality or endings. I just want to keep building rather than tear things down, but fix if needed.
Thankfully, never ever. I am a bit obsessed with making things last forever and I reject mortality or endings. I just want to keep building rather than tear things down, but fix if needed.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Lol, I have done many purges. It's just dragon pictures on your screen.
Lol, I have done many purges. It's just dragon pictures on your screen.
88752870.png90231961.png
I'm way too much of a sentimental dragon maximalist to ever consider purges, esp. since I've already pruned all the dragons I ever didn't feel like having some years ago. There's probably some I could give up in my hibden since it's been a long time from my last pruning, but that's about it. I like the idea of "using" everything to its fullest extent instead of discarding things that don't show as much potential, but of course, my lair is always running out of space for that reason. Dragons pretty.
I'm way too much of a sentimental dragon maximalist to ever consider purges, esp. since I've already pruned all the dragons I ever didn't feel like having some years ago. There's probably some I could give up in my hibden since it's been a long time from my last pruning, but that's about it. I like the idea of "using" everything to its fullest extent instead of discarding things that don't show as much potential, but of course, my lair is always running out of space for that reason. Dragons pretty.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Many of my dragons have been with me since I started in 2015 and I have a bunch of 6 digits so this really isn't an option for me but yeah I get the urge...
Many of my dragons have been with me since I started in 2015 and I have a bunch of 6 digits so this really isn't an option for me but yeah I get the urge...
While I don’t get that specific urge, I do often get the sudden intense need to completely reorganize my lair/rewrite my lore.

But I do smaller purges all the time, though.
While I don’t get that specific urge, I do often get the sudden intense need to completely reorganize my lair/rewrite my lore.

But I do smaller purges all the time, though.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
This is me with my hib den. I don't feel as attached as I do with my main/lore dragons. Only thing thats stopping me is I've had some of those dragons for years and im scared i'll end up missing them lol
This is me with my hib den. I don't feel as attached as I do with my main/lore dragons. Only thing thats stopping me is I've had some of those dragons for years and im scared i'll end up missing them lol
p3jdzi4.png
I grew bored with my lair so I purged all my dragons except my banescale. My coatl is a recent addition to my lair.
I grew bored with my lair so I purged all my dragons except my banescale. My coatl is a recent addition to my lair.
fireh5.png
ive done it three times already
ive done it three times already
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Oh yeah:

and i have. basically my entire lair is based on my heritage/culture and also some nerdy stuff I enjoy.
but before that, it was just - dragons that were pretty <3
Oh yeah:

and i have. basically my entire lair is based on my heritage/culture and also some nerdy stuff I enjoy.
but before that, it was just - dragons that were pretty <3
ooSuhor.png
1 2 3 4