Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Honest Question
1 2 3
They are rare but they're not as rare as people tend to make them out to be I think. Unless you're like, super unlucky, you can get one semi-regularly with scavenging, coli w/ a fully trained team and a bit of free time.
They are rare but they're not as rare as people tend to make them out to be I think. Unless you're like, super unlucky, you can get one semi-regularly with scavenging, coli w/ a fully trained team and a bit of free time.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
I am a merciless coli grinder, and I also brew Baldwin mats constantly so I average one bog egg a week or so.
I am a merciless coli grinder, and I also brew Baldwin mats constantly so I average one bog egg a week or so.
coli is love, coli is life
coli is love, coli is life
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Coli is my second home plus there's always a chance of an egg from scavenging.
Coli is my second home plus there's always a chance of an egg from scavenging.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Pretty much endless fodder training, I usually don’t even realise I got an egg until I check my hoard.
Pretty much endless fodder training, I usually don’t even realise I got an egg until I check my hoard.
reading through this thread i must be super unlucky, i'm in coli 4+ hours a day usually and i have like... a single egg from the past month. [emoji=mirror size=1] sad
reading through this thread i must be super unlucky, i'm in coli 4+ hours a day usually and i have like... a single egg from the past month. sad
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2021-08-27 02:18:34" ] Eliminate on level twenty five dragons + a coli grinder build works wonders when you’re zoning out to music. [/quote] Yup. I don’t do much scavenging, so pretty much all the eggs I get come from the Coliseum. There’s nothing more relaxing for me than getting my farming team together and just battling while watching a YouTube show (Angry Video Game Nerd and Did You Know Gaming are my favorites ;D). Mind you, RNG is still gonna RNG. Sometimes I’ll go a month or more, battling almost daily, and not get a single egg. Then just this festival week, I’ve gotten a whopping three eggs to drop. You never know!
Snowscape wrote on 2021-08-27 02:18:34:
Eliminate on level twenty five dragons + a coli grinder build works wonders when you’re zoning out to music.

Yup. I don’t do much scavenging, so pretty much all the eggs I get come from the Coliseum. There’s nothing more relaxing for me than getting my farming team together and just battling while watching a YouTube show (Angry Video Game Nerd and Did You Know Gaming are my favorites ;D).

Mind you, RNG is still gonna RNG. Sometimes I’ll go a month or more, battling almost daily, and not get a single egg. Then just this festival week, I’ve gotten a whopping three eggs to drop. You never know!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Coli and scavenging. And selling good loot from the coli for gems to buy an egg occasionally. I actually started tracking my eggs this month out of curiosity. I've gotten 4 so far. Two from coli (lit a day apart), one from scavenging about 10 days later and I just bought an egg today since I've gotten lucky with other coli loot. I coli anywhere from 1hr to 4hr at max but I don't do it every day.

So 1 egg a week on average holds up for me.
Coli and scavenging. And selling good loot from the coli for gems to buy an egg occasionally. I actually started tracking my eggs this month out of curiosity. I've gotten 4 so far. Two from coli (lit a day apart), one from scavenging about 10 days later and I just bought an egg today since I've gotten lucky with other coli loot. I coli anywhere from 1hr to 4hr at max but I don't do it every day.

So 1 egg a week on average holds up for me.
TyYgOYZ.png
Coli battling! I wouldn't say you need to spend a lot of time there, though. I grind pretty casually -- maybe only about three hours max during fest/event weeks. The rest of the time, I train only if there's an OOF raffle/PB, and even then I only level up bonus fodder.

Grinding doesn't need to be intense, but it does help if you pop into the Coli from time to time. It adds up after a while. The more time you spend there, the likelier you are to get eggs.
Coli battling! I wouldn't say you need to spend a lot of time there, though. I grind pretty casually -- maybe only about three hours max during fest/event weeks. The rest of the time, I train only if there's an OOF raffle/PB, and even then I only level up bonus fodder.

Grinding doesn't need to be intense, but it does help if you pop into the Coli from time to time. It adds up after a while. The more time you spend there, the likelier you are to get eggs.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I got three eggs during the last coli event as my first real attempt at the coli so...
Over the years I've had two eggs through scavenging most of the time when I'm not gathering food.

So basically? If you like coli grinding you'll find eggs.
I got three eggs during the last coli event as my first real attempt at the coli so...
Over the years I've had two eggs through scavenging most of the time when I'm not gathering food.

So basically? If you like coli grinding you'll find eggs.
1 2 3