Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you imagine yourself-
1 2 3 4
Hmm, well I'm still searching for a dragon that screams 'me' to add to my clan lore, but as for now, the clan is sort of a story that I'm writing and expanding upon! :]
Hmm, well I'm still searching for a dragon that screams 'me' to add to my clan lore, but as for now, the clan is sort of a story that I'm writing and expanding upon! :]
I straight-up don't exist.
I straight-up don't exist.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I have no place in this story.
While unperceivable forces do exist for my lore, they would be malevolent nightmarish horrors, rather than some fourth wall related player insert thing.
I have no place in this story.
While unperceivable forces do exist for my lore, they would be malevolent nightmarish horrors, rather than some fourth wall related player insert thing.
4QFtgPW.png
I am God.
I am God.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
i'm the gay wreck who built the oasis
i'm the gay wreck who built the oasis
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I don't really exist in-world. I'm just the narrator telling you guys about what my dragons are up to.
I don't really exist in-world. I'm just the narrator telling you guys about what my dragons are up to.
PQznZys.png
The awful force that makes bad things happen.
The awful force that makes bad things happen.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I've written myself into my clan's lore, as a mysterious being "from outer space," midway in power between the Deities of Sornieth and the dragons themselves. (in other words, a human on a world where no humans have existed for ages). In my mind, there are two separate people: I, myself, the ordinary flesh-and-blood person clicking the buttons to play this game, and LunaSkyshadow, the NPC of the clan. I am not Luna, but she is me in-game (if that makes sense at all...hope it does!) Like other players here on this thread, my dragons do have their own agency, and make most of their own decisions (under the watchful eye of their leader, Progenitor Rosethorn). Where Luna comes in, is to help them convert their hoarded treasure and gems into useful and beautiful items for the dragons' use. (They avoid the Marketplace and the Auction House, for some reason, so Luna is the one who does the actual buying and selling.) Breed-change scrolls and Gene scrolls in my headcanon are magic spells that Luna can cast on a dragon when asked. She is also the Giver of Names. To make a long story shorter than epic length ([emoji=guardian winking size=1]) the dragons see me as a combination of Magical Servant of the Gods and Grey Alien from Another Planet, with a little Santa Claus thrown in.
I've written myself into my clan's lore, as a mysterious being "from outer space," midway in power between the Deities of Sornieth and the dragons themselves. (in other words, a human on a world where no humans have existed for ages). In my mind, there are two separate people: I, myself, the ordinary flesh-and-blood person clicking the buttons to play this game, and LunaSkyshadow, the NPC of the clan. I am not Luna, but she is me in-game (if that makes sense at all...hope it does!)

Like other players here on this thread, my dragons do have their own agency, and make most of their own decisions (under the watchful eye of their leader, Progenitor Rosethorn). Where Luna comes in, is to help them convert their hoarded treasure and gems into useful and beautiful items for the dragons' use. (They avoid the Marketplace and the Auction House, for some reason, so Luna is the one who does the actual buying and selling.) Breed-change scrolls and Gene scrolls in my headcanon are magic spells that Luna can cast on a dragon when asked. She is also the Giver of Names.

To make a long story shorter than epic length () the dragons see me as a combination of Magical Servant of the Gods and Grey Alien from Another Planet, with a little Santa Claus thrown in.
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
I just think of my in-game actions as being the collective decision-making and actions of my whole clan.
I just think of my in-game actions as being the collective decision-making and actions of my whole clan.
oJK1fXV.png
I'm the controller of their fates.
I'm the controller of their fates.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4