Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
@PeacefulPyro
Forgive me, what do you mean by tail bump?

Also I find it extremely hard to like male Snappers. I like females just fine though.
@PeacefulPyro
Forgive me, what do you mean by tail bump?

Also I find it extremely hard to like male Snappers. I like females just fine though.
fr_momen.gif Here I am, once again! Ittan-Momen! Ten out of ten!
vQK3Xf3.pngnmHdjnM.png
4ukcSDr.pngYMPbu9R.png
nnBylsC.png
RDt6LqI.png
Name's Gummie Glitz! Nice~to~meet~you!
I don't like Veilspun. Super not a fan of the long, limp hair thing. To be that itty bitty and to have hair that heavy and lifeless... either the material is super dense, or it's super unhealthy and oily. Kinda grosses me out, to be honest!

It wouldn't take much for me to like them, really. I love the concept of Veilspun, the fact that they're so teenie, and their overall lore -- but I reeeally, really, really dislike those manes. Lemme shampoo you, you nasty little fairy-bugs.
I don't like Veilspun. Super not a fan of the long, limp hair thing. To be that itty bitty and to have hair that heavy and lifeless... either the material is super dense, or it's super unhealthy and oily. Kinda grosses me out, to be honest!

It wouldn't take much for me to like them, really. I love the concept of Veilspun, the fact that they're so teenie, and their overall lore -- but I reeeally, really, really dislike those manes. Lemme shampoo you, you nasty little fairy-bugs.
mspeSgV.png
Wildclaws. i think their ugly and plain.
Wildclaws. i think their ugly and plain.
she/her
autistic
ping pls
fr+8
Female skydancers just....mmm I don't know. I have a few but I don't really like them for the most part and the ones I do have are the rare few that I actually have liked
Female skydancers just....mmm I don't know. I have a few but I don't really like them for the most part and the ones I do have are the rare few that I actually have liked
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
Faes.... I have a special dislike for their entire design for some reason.
Faes.... I have a special dislike for their entire design for some reason.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
I don’t really like mirrors… they’re overrated. I honestly have no idea why, i just don’t like them. I only have one, and that’s because I need one for my plague rep. I, meanwhile, am a huge fan of wildclaws
I don’t really like mirrors… they’re overrated. I honestly have no idea why, i just don’t like them. I only have one, and that’s because I need one for my plague rep. I, meanwhile, am a huge fan of wildclaws
G3prMet.png Wishlist
7UXlQKU.gif
Over 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Wildclaws. No liking for them at all.
Wildclaws. No liking for them at all.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Pearlcatchers for me. I actually loathe the males a little less than the females, but the weird wing proportions and the awkwardness of holding the pearl in their back foot are unpleasing. But the females bother me more: I hate the consciously cutesy way they're sitting up and begging and I really, really loathe their enormous froggy feet. Do not want.
Pearlcatchers for me. I actually loathe the males a little less than the females, but the weird wing proportions and the awkwardness of holding the pearl in their back foot are unpleasing. But the females bother me more: I hate the consciously cutesy way they're sitting up and begging and I really, really loathe their enormous froggy feet. Do not want.
I hate guardians, I don’t know why, they’re the only breed I never had any until I got them as a gift from friends since I had none and wanted to challenge myself, which is sad because I love their lore, I just can’t get around their looks and poses.
I hate guardians, I don’t know why, they’re the only breed I never had any until I got them as a gift from friends since I had none and wanted to challenge myself, which is sad because I love their lore, I just can’t get around their looks and poses.
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
Gaolers. Everyone loves them and I can't for the life of me understand why
Gaolers. Everyone loves them and I can't for the life of me understand why
fHKOi67.png Qsi7AgW.png jy4N1pw.png Yw8EvNQ.png c4hkaoV.jpg
rix3ppo.png BzjAkuF.png FObX7rS.png
H5oS9j0.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29