Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
Obelsisk males as they are too front heavy and have gigant heads, paws and short arms.

What a surprise snappers. The secondary only goes on one place, most breeds have a bit more cover(if it ain't matching it's hard to make it work). They also feel so inmobile and clunky and I don't like their weird knee bend
Obelsisk males as they are too front heavy and have gigant heads, paws and short arms.

What a surprise snappers. The secondary only goes on one place, most breeds have a bit more cover(if it ain't matching it's hard to make it work). They also feel so inmobile and clunky and I don't like their weird knee bend
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Ehh, probably the most popular ones that I dislike are tundras, all poses, and f pearlcatchers. Tundras I know people love. F pearlcatchers seem to be fairly well liked. And I. Detest both. The fluff on tundras is just too much and not enough, the male pose is especially cramped. The fluff also just doesn't look good. It's some of the older art and it doesn't hold up as well in comparison to gaoler and obelisk fluff. The hatchlings also look. Awful. Like they are just head and shoulders. It looks like they have no back legs.
F pearlcatchers just aren't interesting to me. Their pose isn't dynamic, and it also isn't showy. Just. Boring.
The only tuns I have are old fan dragons I'm debating getting rid of (not all, just some) and I have zero f pearlcatchers.
Ehh, probably the most popular ones that I dislike are tundras, all poses, and f pearlcatchers. Tundras I know people love. F pearlcatchers seem to be fairly well liked. And I. Detest both. The fluff on tundras is just too much and not enough, the male pose is especially cramped. The fluff also just doesn't look good. It's some of the older art and it doesn't hold up as well in comparison to gaoler and obelisk fluff. The hatchlings also look. Awful. Like they are just head and shoulders. It looks like they have no back legs.
F pearlcatchers just aren't interesting to me. Their pose isn't dynamic, and it also isn't showy. Just. Boring.
The only tuns I have are old fan dragons I'm debating getting rid of (not all, just some) and I have zero f pearlcatchers.

Sigmund
He/Him
FR +3 hrs

|
|
|
|

I don't like Pearl catchers, Snappers, or Mirrors.
I don't like Pearl catchers, Snappers, or Mirrors.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
I don't really like Wildclaws. Their heads and torsos are weird. But they are great as a fandragons!
I don't really like Wildclaws. Their heads and torsos are weird. But they are great as a fandragons!
rzrrjmF.gif
I don't really know what the playerbase loves so...

I'm not a fan of bogsneaks. They look nice in other people's lairs and baby bogs are cute but like... adult bogs in my lair??? Nope.

I also don't like ridgebacks. Again, they look great in other people's lairs and they have nice UMAs but... oof. The F pose looks neat/cool but their design is just weird to me. Like, their anatomy make sense but they're just kinda... ugly?

M snappers. Baby snaps and F snaps are lovely but M snaps are just... no. My distaste for M snappers also does not apply to other people's lairs. They can make em look good, I can't be bothered.

Adult gaolers. I feel kinda mixed on this one but I'm mostly indifferent to them- the babies are the absolute best and the M pose is pretty ok/can look pretty nice but females? The female pose consists of what is basically a massive blob in the front due to their mane. It's very rare for me to like adult F gaolers (even in other people's lairs), it happens occasionally though.

F faes & F tundras. I wish I loved them but I don't. I'm completely neutral towards them. F faes are slightly better than F tundras but they're both kinda eh. I think the F fae pose makes apparel become too cluttered too quickly & F tundras just aren't my cup of tea.

I wasn't expecting my list to be so long but oh well.
I don't really know what the playerbase loves so...

I'm not a fan of bogsneaks. They look nice in other people's lairs and baby bogs are cute but like... adult bogs in my lair??? Nope.

I also don't like ridgebacks. Again, they look great in other people's lairs and they have nice UMAs but... oof. The F pose looks neat/cool but their design is just weird to me. Like, their anatomy make sense but they're just kinda... ugly?

M snappers. Baby snaps and F snaps are lovely but M snaps are just... no. My distaste for M snappers also does not apply to other people's lairs. They can make em look good, I can't be bothered.

Adult gaolers. I feel kinda mixed on this one but I'm mostly indifferent to them- the babies are the absolute best and the M pose is pretty ok/can look pretty nice but females? The female pose consists of what is basically a massive blob in the front due to their mane. It's very rare for me to like adult F gaolers (even in other people's lairs), it happens occasionally though.

F faes & F tundras. I wish I loved them but I don't. I'm completely neutral towards them. F faes are slightly better than F tundras but they're both kinda eh. I think the F fae pose makes apparel become too cluttered too quickly & F tundras just aren't my cup of tea.

I wasn't expecting my list to be so long but oh well.
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

I don't hate any one breed per se, but when you breed a Guardian and a Tundra and get 2 tundras each time you breed them together, resulting in 4 tundras and 0 guardians.... something changes in you.

Also not a huge fan of the females looking like they got beards but I digress.

I don't hate any one breed per se, but when you breed a Guardian and a Tundra and get 2 tundras each time you breed them together, resulting in 4 tundras and 0 guardians.... something changes in you.

Also not a huge fan of the females looking like they got beards but I digress.

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
I don’t have breeds I hate, but I don’t have breeds I really like???

Snappers, Bogsneaks, Ridgebacks, Guardians, Banescales, Mirrors: all look ugly
Spirals: NO
Fae: Where’s your mouth
Imperials: Legs too short
Pearlcatchers: those wings are too meaty
Skydancers: Why do their faces look like that??? Ugh.
Gaolers: Tiny wings may as well not even exist.
Veilspun: No no thank you no
Coatl: Tongue stays in your mouth, please. Also wings are too smooth
Tundra: Their faces look stupid.
Nocturne: Oh how I detest their feet
Wildclaw: Don’t like the feathers
Obelisks: Front feet too big, mane too curly
I don’t have breeds I hate, but I don’t have breeds I really like???

Snappers, Bogsneaks, Ridgebacks, Guardians, Banescales, Mirrors: all look ugly
Spirals: NO
Fae: Where’s your mouth
Imperials: Legs too short
Pearlcatchers: those wings are too meaty
Skydancers: Why do their faces look like that??? Ugh.
Gaolers: Tiny wings may as well not even exist.
Veilspun: No no thank you no
Coatl: Tongue stays in your mouth, please. Also wings are too smooth
Tundra: Their faces look stupid.
Nocturne: Oh how I detest their feet
Wildclaw: Don’t like the feathers
Obelisks: Front feet too big, mane too curly
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I don't hate any breed, but there are a few which I don't like... at all.

Male Skydancers... are just no. There are some super pretty ones but the male pose is awful. It's like the dragon has been resized and is now disproportionate!

Spirals. They're too... squiggly. Don't get me wrong, I love snakes but not spirals.

Male ridgebacks. The females are actually quite pretty, but the male ridgeback's snout is too long. Although apart from that snout the pose is pretty good.
I don't hate any breed, but there are a few which I don't like... at all.

Male Skydancers... are just no. There are some super pretty ones but the male pose is awful. It's like the dragon has been resized and is now disproportionate!

Spirals. They're too... squiggly. Don't get me wrong, I love snakes but not spirals.

Male ridgebacks. The females are actually quite pretty, but the male ridgeback's snout is too long. Although apart from that snout the pose is pretty good.
Tenebris Hatchery
Spirals and Gaolers
Spirals and Gaolers
WIP
Wildclaws.
Wildclaws.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29