Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] We Declare Open the Games
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@Boundingfeather" date="2021-08-08 06:11:00" ] windies i am so sorry about the fodder price. hope y'all hoarded fodder like no tomorrow [/quote] should drop quickly though unless someone else is pushing this week who really wants to beat us
@Boundingfeather wrote on 2021-08-08 06:11:00:
windies i am so sorry about the fodder price. hope y'all hoarded fodder like no tomorrow

should drop quickly though unless someone else is pushing this week who really wants to beat us
qDkA25S.png
[center]This was such a cute thing to encounter! Not in wind myself, [emoji=wind rune size=1] but cheering on House Zephyrus, which I am most attuned to apparently!~ ♥ Thank you for making that cute little quiz available to all flights, it was a treat. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2MQVvKUrfB4hnq/giphy.gif[/img]
This was such a cute thing to encounter!
Not in wind myself,
but cheering on House Zephyrus, which I am most attuned to apparently!~ ♥
Thank you for making that cute little quiz available to all flights, it was a treat.

giphy.gif
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
I took the quiz for fun and got House Boreas so go team!!! [img]https://c.tenor.com/sGb3BBLt1lMAAAAM/boop-cute.gif[/img]
I took the quiz for fun and got House Boreas so go team!!!

boop-cute.gif
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Interesting quiz. I got House Apeliotes. That makes sense xD Good luck to them, they seem to be the smallest by the quiz result percentages.
Interesting quiz. I got House Apeliotes. That makes sense xD Good luck to them, they seem to be the smallest by the quiz result percentages.
oRU0xsF.png
That was a fun quiz. I got House Boreas!
That was a fun quiz. I got House Boreas!
Na5WGHa.png
suffering with these current fodder prices! Hopefully it goes down soon D:
suffering with these current fodder prices! Hopefully it goes down soon D:
tBKABOC.pnghgZSvMM.pngckUIYtp.png
whew, good to see a more laid-back week after the chaos of that battle! hope the hatchling floor stabilizes soon so i can fill my den back up.
whew, good to see a more laid-back week after the chaos of that battle! hope the hatchling floor stabilizes soon so i can fill my den back up.
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
The floor is still high considering.

How are those in earth and water still buying and training. Take a break. Rest, stretch those hands, stay out of coli. My goodness.
The floor is still high considering.

How are those in earth and water still buying and training. Take a break. Rest, stretch those hands, stay out of coli. My goodness.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
wind my beloved <3
wind my beloved <3
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
Well, you know... can't let beastclans get second... xD
I guess the floor's still high cause of Warrior's Way too. Might as well grind fodder while you're grinding the coli.
Well, you know... can't let beastclans get second... xD
I guess the floor's still high cause of Warrior's Way too. Might as well grind fodder while you're grinding the coli.
oRU0xsF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6