Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Satisfying bestiary
1 2
#goals
#goals
I also have a fully discovered Bestiary. It makes me feel kind of empty, because I have really nothing to work towards now. Hoping we get a patch of new familiars soon [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
I also have a fully discovered Bestiary.
It makes me feel kind of empty, because I have really nothing to work towards now. Hoping we get a patch of new familiars soon
8wF4Uc8.png
I wish that were me
I wish that were me
akueye3.png
@ikunoche SO NICE! I really hope we'll be getting more Fiona recolours soon, I crave that crab... Also, 2 more days until Warrior's Way, I have a feeling there will be stuff
@ikunoche SO NICE! I really hope we'll be getting more Fiona recolours soon, I crave that crab... Also, 2 more days until Warrior's Way, I have a feeling there will be stuff
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Same. It's so nice.
Same. It's so nice.
oh yeah now that's the stuff!
oh yeah now that's the stuff!
BVY1Ftg.png
@feet yes YESSSSS, LORD FEET
@feet yes YESSSSS, LORD FEET
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Welcome to the club! :)
Welcome to the club! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
i can't wait until this is me...
ahh. congrats everyone who has reached this so far!
i can't wait until this is me...
ahh. congrats everyone who has reached this so far!
yzUX307.png
Truly gorgeous.
Truly gorgeous.
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
1 2