Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SSE 2021 [Done!]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91
@Riyoke thank you so much for the thoughtful gift! stained is my favorite gene! idk where i'll use it yet, but i really appreciate having it :O scatter went into this guy, the pear and cantaloupe match surprisingly well!: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52475783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524758/52475783_350.png[/img][/url] really happy to have new fams to bond with, especially the phoenix :D so cool!! and of course, loved all the bird items and sunflower seeds (:
@Riyoke
thank you so much for the thoughtful gift!

stained is my favorite gene! idk where i'll use it yet, but i really appreciate having it :O scatter went into this guy, the pear and cantaloupe match surprisingly well!:
52475783_350.png
really happy to have new fams to bond with, especially the phoenix :D so cool!! and of course, loved all the bird items and sunflower seeds (:
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Thank you @SilverLately for being my elf! I know it can be quite a lot of work and wanted to thank you for your hard work [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] It's always a blast for me to participate in SSE and really want to let the elves know how much we appreciate all they do for us - the even wouldn't happen without you elves! Also wanted to thank @6969 for these super generous gifts! [emoji=coatl love size=1] I'll tell you right now that all those genes will be put to amazing use on many dragons! I have a number of drags that can use those genes - are there any in specific you'd like me to put them towards? Because if so, I'd gladly start those projects first (I know I have a lot lol) [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Thank you @SilverLately for being my elf! I know it can be quite a lot of work and wanted to thank you for your hard work It's always a blast for me to participate in SSE and really want to let the elves know how much we appreciate all they do for us - the even wouldn't happen without you elves!

Also wanted to thank @6969 for these super generous gifts! I'll tell you right now that all those genes will be put to amazing use on many dragons! I have a number of drags that can use those genes - are there any in specific you'd like me to put them towards? Because if so, I'd gladly start those projects first (I know I have a lot lol)
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
@Cantertothewinds feel free to put them on any dragon! maybye finish that pretty coatl plan the flaunt flair one that one that looks like a watermelon!
@Cantertothewinds feel free to put them on any dragon! maybye finish that pretty coatl plan the flaunt flair one that one that looks like a watermelon!
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Thank you so so much to my secret santa! The gift is a perfect mix of items, so much fun!! I hope you're having an enjoyable holiday season and that the new year is a great one~

(also much thanks to my lovely elf Rohi, your hard work is much appreciated!)
Thank you so so much to my secret santa! The gift is a perfect mix of items, so much fun!! I hope you're having an enjoyable holiday season and that the new year is a great one~

(also much thanks to my lovely elf Rohi, your hard work is much appreciated!)
Thank you so so much to my anonymous Santa!!! That was so generous of you :'(( <3
Thank you so so much to my anonymous Santa!!! That was so generous of you :'(( <3
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
@RevHellebore Thank you so much for the gifts!! They are most definitely appreciated, I hope your holidays can be filled with as much joy as you've given me :D
@RevHellebore Thank you so much for the gifts!! They are most definitely appreciated, I hope your holidays can be filled with as much joy as you've given me :D
Barry || dae/daem or nhy/nhym || FR+2
@Lallie you're so welcome!! i'm so glad you enjoyed everything! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Lallie you're so welcome!! i'm so glad you enjoyed everything!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I wanted to say thanks to whoever my Santa was. :3 The gifts were lovely and I really appreciate it. <3
I wanted to say thanks to whoever my Santa was. :3 The gifts were lovely and I really appreciate it. <3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Thank you [i]so much[/i] to my secret santa for the extremely generous gift!!! ;u; I decided to hatch the ice egg for Christmas, but I guess RNG still doesn’t like me so I impulsively scattered him and he’s better but still weird haha. He’ll stick around for a while anyway!~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74594806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745949/74594806_350.png[/img][/url] I hope you got equally spoiled by your santa, thank you again sm!! <3
Thank you so much to my secret santa for the extremely generous gift!!! ;u; I decided to hatch the ice egg for Christmas, but I guess RNG still doesn’t like me so I impulsively scattered him and he’s better but still weird haha. He’ll stick around for a while anyway!~

74594806_350.png

I hope you got equally spoiled by your santa, thank you again sm!! <3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
just wanted to throw out a thank-you to my anonymous santa!! i really love my gift :D
the art you got me is gorgeous as well aaaaa <33 ;w;
just wanted to throw out a thank-you to my anonymous santa!! i really love my gift :D
the art you got me is gorgeous as well aaaaa <33 ;w;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91