Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Fest] How'd you do?
1 2 3 4
I hit my goal!
1000+ sprockets put away for next year, four of each item, one of each skin.
(Plus a couple of extras because why not.)
I hit my goal!
1000+ sprockets put away for next year, four of each item, one of each skin.
(Plus a couple of extras because why not.)
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
barely anything but the day is not over yet!! (well, in frt at least. here its 1am)
barely anything but the day is not over yet!! (well, in frt at least. here its 1am)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I got no fest items or scenes, but I did sell a bunch of stacks and got a lot of great coli drops that sold for a fair bit of money, so I made well over a thousand gems and finished a few projects, which was def my goal.
I got no fest items or scenes, but I did sell a bunch of stacks and got a lot of great coli drops that sold for a fair bit of money, so I made well over a thousand gems and finished a few projects, which was def my goal.
+2 FR time
he/they
[quote name="Hessonite" date="2021-07-31 21:27:35" ] are,,, are your wrists ok [/quote] no, they aren't [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
Hessonite wrote on 2021-07-31 21:27:35:
are,,, are your wrists ok

no, they aren't
Awful. I work Wednesday to Saturday. 8 hours. Sooo the last 2 fests were also a sad bust. I’ll be lucky to get a few of each. Oof.
Awful. I work Wednesday to Saturday. 8 hours. Sooo the last 2 fests were also a sad bust. I’ll be lucky to get a few of each. Oof.
TBD
i thought i did alright with 8 storms, 5 charms, and 6 familiars with sprockets saved for next year but op is wheeling a grind beyond my comprehension *_*

i don't care for the stormcatcher scene eeeehhh
i thought i did alright with 8 storms, 5 charms, and 6 familiars with sprockets saved for next year but op is wheeling a grind beyond my comprehension *_*

i don't care for the stormcatcher scene eeeehhh
anomalous_nekomata.png
I got every item from the store, so yeah my goal was definitely met.
I got every item from the store, so yeah my goal was definitely met.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I ended up with 15 trailing storms and 5 of the familiars
I ended up with 15 trailing storms and 5 of the familiars
seGmw74.jpg
I'm still trying to get the last 3 chest skins I need but I'll be happy if I can get that m pose SD one ;3;
Idk how I've managed to get nearly 10 stacks of fest currency with only 4 chests (1 dupe) but oh well
I'm still trying to get the last 3 chest skins I need but I'll be happy if I can get that m pose SD one ;3;
Idk how I've managed to get nearly 10 stacks of fest currency with only 4 chests (1 dupe) but oh well
i just sold off the last amount of my festival currency, i nearly have enough money to finish one of my progens geneing

i also ended up saving a couple extra items in my vault, to sell off whenever they're a decent price for me

ended up getting multiple nests rented for this, which was good for me

i got one of everything + joxar's crate, which was what i was aiming for

so i'd say about pretty good
i just sold off the last amount of my festival currency, i nearly have enough money to finish one of my progens geneing

i also ended up saving a couple extra items in my vault, to sell off whenever they're a decent price for me

ended up getting multiple nests rented for this, which was good for me

i got one of everything + joxar's crate, which was what i was aiming for

so i'd say about pretty good
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 3 4