Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will devs be fixing giraffe/hex on Obs?
1 2 3
I was just wondering if the devs will be planning on fixing giraffe/hex on Obelisks, or if the current version is actually what they had planned in the first place? It just looks so different compared to giraffe/hex on other breeds. Sorry if this is a stupid question!
I was just wondering if the devs will be planning on fixing giraffe/hex on Obelisks, or if the current version is actually what they had planned in the first place? It just looks so different compared to giraffe/hex on other breeds. Sorry if this is a stupid question!
it is probably in the "eventually" pile. i believe the artist shared the intended look after release, and it is supposed to be like other breeds.
it is probably in the "eventually" pile. i believe the artist shared the intended look after release, and it is supposed to be like other breeds.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Oh yeah the hex really annoys me because it’s one of my fave genes. But I’m sure staff will get around to it eventually, in the short time I’ve been here they’ve rlly been on top of these types of issues, but they’re only humans after all.
Oh yeah the hex really annoys me because it’s one of my fave genes. But I’m sure staff will get around to it eventually, in the short time I’ve been here they’ve rlly been on top of these types of issues, but they’re only humans after all.
i personally do really like the subtle look, but i agree it has to be fixed eventually. as much as i like the current look, i do agree that its just not enough, and when im looking at genes to buy its hard to justify spending a decent chunk of treasure on something that does so little.
i personally do really like the subtle look, but i agree it has to be fixed eventually. as much as i like the current look, i do agree that its just not enough, and when im looking at genes to buy its hard to justify spending a decent chunk of treasure on something that does so little.
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
I've seen the full mock-up for what it's supposed to be, so chances are it'll be fixed since it doesn't match with what we currently have at all. Which is good. I hate not being able to use it.
I've seen the full mock-up for what it's supposed to be, so chances are it'll be fixed since it doesn't match with what we currently have at all. Which is good. I hate not being able to use it.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Yep they’re gonna fix it
Yep they’re gonna fix it
66.png
hmm, what if there was a tert gene that just applied a really subtle spotted pattern all over the dragon? to emulate the understated appearance of glitch hex? and also because more spots is always good.
hmm, what if there was a tert gene that just applied a really subtle spotted pattern all over the dragon? to emulate the understated appearance of glitch hex? and also because more spots is always good.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I didn't even notice this until I checked the scrying workshop, how odd
I didn't even notice this until I checked the scrying workshop, how odd
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
that explains why I spent so long trying to distinguish between giraffe and basic on obelisks yesterday...
that explains why I spent so long trying to distinguish between giraffe and basic on obelisks yesterday...
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=21&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=181376711f0afee13f14b3754ae4745ae4e7f3ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That's supposed to be a maroon filigree x'D
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=21&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=181376711f0afee13f14b3754ae4745ae4e7f3ae&dummyext=prev.png

That's supposed to be a maroon filigree x'D
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 3