Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Female imperial pose...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Its not my favorite pose but its not bad. It feels quite dynamic but can be a pain to dress. My main complaint is where are their organs?! If you look closely, they are super thin. Its easiest to see with a contrasting capsule or underbelly around their waist. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=18&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=973ac436b0c0594117ccebe73653ad68d3238eaf&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Its not my favorite pose but its not bad. It feels quite dynamic but can be a pain to dress.

My main complaint is where are their organs?! If you look closely, they are super thin. Its easiest to see with a contrasting capsule or underbelly around their waist.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=18&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=973ac436b0c0594117ccebe73653ad68d3238eaf&dummyext=prev.png
I will put something here eventually.
I love the F Imp pose more than M imp. Dynamic! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57697118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/576972/57697118_350.png[/img][/url] grey my beloved hard to dress but when you do it right... I like that we have some dynamic poses versus static poses. I'm starting to dislike f obe for being so static. My favorite poses are F skydancer, F mirror, F imp (can you see a trend?), f pc, m wildclaw
I love the F Imp pose more than M imp. Dynamic!

57697118_350.png

grey my beloved

hard to dress but when you do it right... I like that we have some dynamic poses versus static poses. I'm starting to dislike f obe for being so static. My favorite poses are F skydancer, F mirror, F imp (can you see a trend?), f pc, m wildclaw

Can't relate. Female Imps are the best pose on the entire site.
Can't relate. Female Imps are the best pose on the entire site.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
I actually love the pose, but the only problem I have is that other than wing apparel, other ones don't show up really good :(
I actually love the pose, but the only problem I have is that other than wing apparel, other ones don't show up really good :(
spiral500100.jpg
huge agree from me! i like the pose in theory (like other people have said i like how dynamic they are) but it just feels too...curled up?? like it overlaps on itself too much? idk the f pose doesn't look like a dragon tome, just...a circle
huge agree from me! i like the pose in theory (like other people have said i like how dynamic they are) but it just feels too...curled up?? like it overlaps on itself too much? idk the f pose doesn't look like a dragon tome, just...a circle
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Yeah, I prefer female imp poses over male, myself. I like the fluid, dynamic-ness (not a word but oh well) of it! Better than just standing there. And genes do look different because of the focus on the wings, but I actually like working with it.

Dressing isn't a huge problem for me, as I don't dress most of my dragons. I usually prefer accents. I like seeing what's underneath.
Yeah, I prefer female imp poses over male, myself. I like the fluid, dynamic-ness (not a word but oh well) of it! Better than just standing there. And genes do look different because of the focus on the wings, but I actually like working with it.

Dressing isn't a huge problem for me, as I don't dress most of my dragons. I usually prefer accents. I like seeing what's underneath.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I think they're beautiful. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49367506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493676/49367506_350.png[/img][/url]
I think they're beautiful.

49367506_350.png
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
SAME... female imperial my abhorred. i hate dressing them
SAME... female imperial my abhorred. i hate dressing them
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
They do look incredibly pretty to me, but I will say they are very frustrating to dress. A lot of apparel goes on the barely visible body, and most fancy wing apparel goes on the underside and thus can barely be seen again.
Unless you have a cool accent for em, there's not a lot that can be done to pretty them up.
They do look incredibly pretty to me, but I will say they are very frustrating to dress. A lot of apparel goes on the barely visible body, and most fancy wing apparel goes on the underside and thus can barely be seen again.
Unless you have a cool accent for em, there's not a lot that can be done to pretty them up.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
You're right and you should say it!
You're right and you should say it!
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11