Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Female imperial pose...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Am i the only one that thinks that the female imperial pose is the worst of the game? Just look at them, they are oddly curled and you can barely see their legs, a good part of their body is covered by the wings and sometimes apparel wont show because of the wings. I only see wings, neck and tail on them. They had so much potential yet they ended up like this... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=103&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=14&winggene=58&wings=143&auth=5a7ede5be7d22862555adbc2b6fb831d529e9a5c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]NASSSSSSSSSSSSTY[/b] (I ironically own 5 female imps that are at the top firsts page of my lair, i absolutely love them <3)
Am i the only one that thinks that the female imperial pose is the worst of the game?
Just look at them, they are oddly curled and you can barely see their legs, a good part of their body is covered by the wings and sometimes apparel wont show because of the wings. I only see wings, neck and tail on them. They had so much potential yet they ended up like this...

dragon?age=1&body=103&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=14&winggene=58&wings=143&auth=5a7ede5be7d22862555adbc2b6fb831d529e9a5c&dummyext=prev.png
NASSSSSSSSSSSSTY

(I ironically own 5 female imps that are at the top firsts page of my lair, i absolutely love them <3)
DizcD8I.png
Personally, I love them, and I like that the game has enough of a variety re: dragons' poses I dislike. :3 To me, female Imperials can just be so effortlessly stunning. Here's one of mine: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70329156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703292/70329156_350.png[/img][/url] I like that the Opal, for example, is present all over the dragon and not just one spot.
Personally, I love them, and I like that the game has enough of a variety re: dragons' poses I dislike. :3 To me, female Imperials can just be so effortlessly stunning.

Here's one of mine:

70329156_350.png

I like that the Opal, for example, is present all over the dragon and not just one spot.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I don't personally mind the female Imp pose, but I find them super hard to dress.
I don't personally mind the female Imp pose, but I find them super hard to dress.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
I dunno, I think the male obelisk pose beats them out with how wonky the proportions look.[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70339269[/img] Just look at the back legs! How does he walk?!
I dunno, I think the male obelisk pose beats them out with how wonky the proportions look.[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70339269[/img]

Just look at the back legs! How does he walk?!
i like the pose!! im not too big on imps as a whole, but im glad theres a more dynamic pose than just standing like imp M. we have enough regular standing dragons
i like the pose!! im not too big on imps as a whole, but im glad theres a more dynamic pose than just standing like imp M. we have enough regular standing dragons
"link • ufology
they/he/she
cant relate

i absolutely love and adore the f imp pose and think its one of the easiest to dress
it's dynamic, flows well, and with such large wing space, it allows for gorgeous accents
cant get enough 10/10
cant relate

i absolutely love and adore the f imp pose and think its one of the easiest to dress
it's dynamic, flows well, and with such large wing space, it allows for gorgeous accents
cant get enough 10/10
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
[quote name="Zarteicha" date="2021-07-06 14:06:26" ] I don't personally mind the female Imp pose, but I find them super hard to dress. [/quote] yeah, i don't mind the pose itself but i always struggle with outfitting them :') skins and accents look amazing on them though.
Zarteicha wrote on 2021-07-06 14:06:26:
yeah, i don't mind the pose itself but i always struggle with outfitting them :') skins and accents look amazing on them though.
I love female imps, but all the other imp poses suckkk
I love female imps, but all the other imp poses suckkk
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Female Imperials are good, there is no issue with them. I'd say the worst, in my opinion, is the Ridgeback male pose. They're just standing there, no neat pose at all.
Female Imperials are good, there is no issue with them. I'd say the worst, in my opinion, is the Ridgeback male pose. They're just standing there, no neat pose at all.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
yeah I love them.
yeah I love them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11