Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unhatched plague egg
1 2 3
[item=unhatched plague egg] so... you know those popping boba pearls. [img]https://www.sunnysyrup.com/proimages/products/02Boba/01/01-6/Green-Apple-Popping-Boba-2.jpg[/img] yeah. thoughts?
Unhatched Plague Egg

so... you know those popping boba pearls.

Green-Apple-Popping-Boba-2.jpg

yeah. thoughts?
i think of a fish roe instead. instead of salty pop, you get horrible diseases.
i think of a fish roe instead. instead of salty pop, you get horrible diseases.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I think it would be.. tasty
I think it would be.. tasty
I think they open more like frog or fish eggs do. The baby just kinda rips open the membrane and squirms out. Also they are a bit tougher than they look. Simply touching them won't hurt them, but poking them with something sharp using a bit of force could cause damage.
I think they open more like frog or fish eggs do. The baby just kinda rips open the membrane and squirms out. Also they are a bit tougher than they look. Simply touching them won't hurt them, but poking them with something sharp using a bit of force could cause damage.
I will put something here eventually.
Caviar
Caviar
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
banishment
banishment
anomalous_nekomata.png
[quote name="Lyrus" date="2021-06-24 18:16:36" ] Caviar [/quote] cromchy
Lyrus wrote on 2021-06-24 18:16:36:
Caviar

cromchy
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
never really looked at plague eggs before XD from what i remember from high school bio, a huge advantage for early land-faring reptiles were hard-shelled eggs. they break less easily (obv), and just are the way to go for terrestrial creatures. if plague eggs are really squishy, i feel like incubation should be in like....a big goo pile. idk what plague nests look like tho. but yeah. goo.

edit: just looked at a plague nest--soup. makes sense! :D
never really looked at plague eggs before XD from what i remember from high school bio, a huge advantage for early land-faring reptiles were hard-shelled eggs. they break less easily (obv), and just are the way to go for terrestrial creatures. if plague eggs are really squishy, i feel like incubation should be in like....a big goo pile. idk what plague nests look like tho. but yeah. goo.

edit: just looked at a plague nest--soup. makes sense! :D
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Cysts.
Cysts.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Tacodoodle" date="2021-06-24 18:30:41" ] never really looked at plague eggs before XD from what i remember from high school bio, a huge advantage for early land-faring reptiles were hard-shelled eggs. they break less easily (obv), and just are the way to go for terrestrial creatures. if plague eggs are really squishy, i feel like incubation should be in like....a big goo pile. idk what plague nests look like tho. but yeah. goo. [/quote] You’re right! They are incubated in goo!
Tacodoodle wrote on 2021-06-24 18:30:41:
You’re right! They are incubated in goo!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
1 2 3