Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I'm in Nature but got Arcane as my result, which was totally unexpected! But after reading the blurb I realized that the description does seem a bit fitting. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] Thanks for the interesting quiz!
I'm in Nature but got Arcane as my result, which was totally unexpected! But after reading the blurb I realized that the description does seem a bit fitting. Thanks for the interesting quiz!
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
I got Lightning! I wasn’t quite expecting that, but neat nonetheless!
I got Lightning! I wasn’t quite expecting that, but neat nonetheless!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
ice -- i feel like these quizzes are trying to tell me something...
ice -- i feel like these quizzes are trying to tell me something...

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
It told me I belong in Ice, which is hilarious given I'm in Fire. Very happy and sticking with my flight.
It told me I belong in Ice, which is hilarious given I'm in Fire. Very happy and sticking with my flight.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]Got light [emoji=light rune size=1] "You belong in Light! Light dragons seek knowledge and truth, they are kind and respectful. They can also be perfectionists, or believe themselves to be above others. They are friendly, but sometimes unsympathetic." This was a very cool quiz op [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] !
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
Got light "You belong in Light! Light dragons seek knowledge and truth, they are kind and respectful. They can also be perfectionists, or believe themselves to be above others. They are friendly, but sometimes unsympathetic." This was a very cool quiz op !
UDy41Fx.png
Lightning, which I always have been! Except, the description given doesn't match a lot of the more emotional options I chose.

"You belong in Lightning! Lightning dragons are hard working and diligent, pushing towards the advancement of technology and power. They can be uncaring, valuing a dragon's work over their person."
Lightning, which I always have been! Except, the description given doesn't match a lot of the more emotional options I chose.

"You belong in Lightning! Lightning dragons are hard working and diligent, pushing towards the advancement of technology and power. They can be uncaring, valuing a dragon's work over their person."
My current fave
dragons, click
images to visit!
SO9P8wT.gif
co1lUSe.pngOMOx3UY.png bFFLnDS.png Free achievement!nuXTCmz.png
Got arcane! Fitting :)
Got arcane! Fitting :)
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

[quote name="kamitani" date="2023-05-17 07:59:16" ] [quote name="Feirie" date="2022-05-05 12:28:40" ] Arcane. I'm in Water, but the description you gave is pretty close to what I act like. [/quote] I’m water and also got arcane :'D [/quote] I'm in arcane and got water. Guess there's a lot of overlap?
kamitani wrote on 2023-05-17 07:59:16:
Feirie wrote on 2022-05-05 12:28:40:
Arcane. I'm in Water, but the description you gave is pretty close to what I act like.

I’m water and also got arcane :'D

I'm in arcane and got water. Guess there's a lot of overlap?
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
nice. i got wind! i was in wind when i first joined fr, this fits
nice. i got wind! i was in wind when i first joined fr, this fits
scout-tf2conga-low-res.gif
this your clan?
...is this a sig?
I got light. I mean, I am of the Light flight, but the only part I really vibe with as far as the flight goes is the pursuit of knowledge, and I mostly picked it for lore reasons. I've always been more of a plague/shadow/ice kinda guy.
I got light. I mean, I am of the Light flight, but the only part I really vibe with as far as the flight goes is the pursuit of knowledge, and I mostly picked it for lore reasons. I've always been more of a plague/shadow/ice kinda guy.
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x