Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46
I got Nature! I originally started out in Nature a while ago an now in Shadow
I got Nature! I originally started out in Nature a while ago an now in Shadow
divider.png
I got lightning. Fitting, although I've never belonged to it
I got lightning. Fitting, although I've never belonged to it
siRXCZw.png
Have to say it did NOT fail for me, Arcane through and through, I'm impressed
Have to say it did NOT fail for me, Arcane through and through, I'm impressed
QFXpYkj.png
Water! Very unexpected to me! I always thought of myself as either Light (my current Flight) or Arcane (my first Flight)!
Water! Very unexpected to me! I always thought of myself as either Light (my current Flight) or Arcane (my first Flight)!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
Light! Personality wise, I am probably closest to Light, but the lore and values of Plague were a big part of why I joined.
Light! Personality wise, I am probably closest to Light, but the lore and values of Plague were a big part of why I joined.
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
Earth (:
Earth (:
I got lightning! Kinda surprising, but figuring I want to become a mechanic it makes sense
After looking at the cheatsheet I did answer some questions as nature which makes me feel better lol
I got lightning! Kinda surprising, but figuring I want to become a mechanic it makes sense
After looking at the cheatsheet I did answer some questions as nature which makes me feel better lol
ZTPHjAD.png
sQMcqHN.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png ..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AA5F096A-F54B-4264-BBB4-0A3B9EEA92A7.png 4oK2ijv.jpg Untitled19.png
Got Wind, which I am in ^^
Got Wind, which I am in ^^
Got Nature, which can also fit my personality.
Got Nature, which can also fit my personality.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Wow, I got Ice. I don't think I expected that. But maybe it IS fitting...

Your Result:
Ice
You belong in Ice! Ice dragons are mysterious, tending to isolate themselves from others. They hold dark secrets and make sacrifices for the greater good. They are generally unwelcoming, although not hostile.

edit; also answered a lot of questions with water and light answers, 4% of my answers were earth. which makes sense as it's probably my least favorite flight. (not talking about u earthies, i love yall, i just don't like brown eyes lol)
Wow, I got Ice. I don't think I expected that. But maybe it IS fitting...

Your Result:
Ice
You belong in Ice! Ice dragons are mysterious, tending to isolate themselves from others. They hold dark secrets and make sacrifices for the greater good. They are generally unwelcoming, although not hostile.

edit; also answered a lot of questions with water and light answers, 4% of my answers were earth. which makes sense as it's probably my least favorite flight. (not talking about u earthies, i love yall, i just don't like brown eyes lol)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46