Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I got water, followed by light!

Not sure what getting Earth as my lowest says about me lol
I got water, followed by light!

Not sure what getting Earth as my lowest says about me lol
lol, the quizz is quite accurate. I am in Nature now, but I started from Ice. (thats where the quiz put me in).
lol, the quizz is quite accurate. I am in Nature now, but I started from Ice. (thats where the quiz put me in).
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
I got plague...

I'm nature :v
I got plague...

I'm nature :v
MUYNhfy.png ohrx6hp.pngOxagJgG.png
betta_badge.png
[quote name="antlionasdfghjk" date="2021-06-23 23:58:15" ] [quote name="Quintillion" date="2021-06-23 23:35:22" ] I don't think I fully understand the 'What do you sacrifice? --> Heart vs Hands' question, though. I interpreted it as sacrificing feelings vs sacrificing physical effort, but is it a reference to something I've missed?[/quote] [i]You've just about got it! It's essentially meant to be, would you rather give up being physically capable/useful or give up caring/compassion, which you think is most important.[/i] [/quote] Oh, then I answered this question completely wrong, which may have skewed my results. Typically these quizzes put me in Light, which I did nearly join (my IRL friend's in Light). Occasionally I get my actual flight, which is Water and not likely to change. But this time I got Lightning? Weird. (And if I do ever change, I'll probably go to Plague, which should technically be anathema to real me based on all of these quizzes.)
antlionasdfghjk wrote on 2021-06-23 23:58:15:
Quintillion wrote on 2021-06-23 23:35:22:
I don't think I fully understand the 'What do you sacrifice? --> Heart vs Hands' question, though. I interpreted it as sacrificing feelings vs sacrificing physical effort, but is it a reference to something I've missed?

You've just about got it! It's essentially meant to be, would you rather give up being physically capable/useful or give up caring/compassion, which you think is most important.

Oh, then I answered this question completely wrong, which may have skewed my results.

Typically these quizzes put me in Light, which I did nearly join (my IRL friend's in Light). Occasionally I get my actual flight, which is Water and not likely to change. But this time I got Lightning? Weird.

(And if I do ever change, I'll probably go to Plague, which should technically be anathema to real me based on all of these quizzes.)

V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
oh wow i actually got shadow

changed like one or two answers and got nature the second time which i mean fits i guess because nature would be my second pick
oh wow i actually got shadow

changed like one or two answers and got nature the second time which i mean fits i guess because nature would be my second pick
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I got Wind. It makes sense :) Also like that this quiz has more ambiguous (is that the right word?)/personality-based questions than others I've taken.
I got Wind. It makes sense :) Also like that this quiz has more ambiguous (is that the right word?)/personality-based questions than others I've taken.
i got Light, which is spot on! I joined Light when I first joined based on first impressions alone and I've never changed flight since [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
i got Light, which is spot on! I joined Light when I first joined based on first impressions alone and I've never changed flight since
Wow I got plague, good quiz dude!
Wow I got plague, good quiz dude!
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I got Fire, despite being in Ice... which is weirdly correct, since I joined Ice because I wanted to try out the polar opposite of what I usually like.
I got Fire, despite being in Ice... which is weirdly correct, since I joined Ice because I wanted to try out the polar opposite of what I usually like.
[quote name="Feirie" date="2022-05-05 12:28:40" ] Arcane. I'm in Water, but the description you gave is pretty close to what I act like. [/quote] I’m water and also got arcane :'D
Feirie wrote on 2022-05-05 12:28:40:
Arcane. I'm in Water, but the description you gave is pretty close to what I act like.

I’m water and also got arcane :'D
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40