Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to choose...
1 2 3 4
1) if it's one dragon and not a swarm, a veilspun. They're the smallest and I'd have the best chances against them. 2) An imperial. They're MASSIVE. Even a relatively small one is the size of a fully grown blue whale, and you wanna know how big those are? [center][img]https://www.treehugger.com/thmb/4KswTu883BPRFVQ3hnI2_FXCqoc=/1500x1000/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/11-facts-about-blue-whales-largest-animals-ever-known-earth-ADD-FINAL-V2-8d03ff2a47cf45de845546f39cd49094.png[/img][/center] yeah
1) if it's one dragon and not a swarm, a veilspun. They're the smallest and I'd have the best chances against them.

2) An imperial. They're MASSIVE. Even a relatively small one is the size of a fully grown blue whale, and you wanna know how big those are?
11-facts-about-blue-whales-largest-animals-ever-known-earth-ADD-FINAL-V2-8d03ff2a47cf45de845546f39cd49094.png

yeah
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I think Fae would be the most preferable to fight, due to their size.

I shudder to think of fighting a Guardian.
I think Fae would be the most preferable to fight, due to their size.

I shudder to think of fighting a Guardian.
1xcX4j2.gif
1. Skydancers: prefer not to fight even if big could probably intimidate
2. Mirrors: pack hunters that are horribly viscous and could see heat signatures
1. Skydancers: prefer not to fight even if big could probably intimidate
2. Mirrors: pack hunters that are horribly viscous and could see heat signatures
in7SefG.png
1. A veilspun if they alone. If a lone veil is not an option, probably fae. Lone veil wouldn't be too hard of a fight, a fae would be challenging but if you could attack before they charged their magic abilities you could win (think about your coli glass cannon vs a high level mage enemy)

2. Wildclaw. They are winged dinosaurs with tons of teeth and massive claws who are most definitely able to outrun you. Your only chance would be to dive under water and hope the wc has no idea how to swim (and your still in trouble the moment you need air. Better hope you are a water dragon with gills).

1. A veilspun if they alone. If a lone veil is not an option, probably fae. Lone veil wouldn't be too hard of a fight, a fae would be challenging but if you could attack before they charged their magic abilities you could win (think about your coli glass cannon vs a high level mage enemy)

2. Wildclaw. They are winged dinosaurs with tons of teeth and massive claws who are most definitely able to outrun you. Your only chance would be to dive under water and hope the wc has no idea how to swim (and your still in trouble the moment you need air. Better hope you are a water dragon with gills).

I will put something here eventually.
[quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-06-17 09:25:54" ] Your only chance would be to dive under water and hope the wc has no idea how to swim (and your still in trouble the moment you need air. Better hope you are a water dragon with gills). [/quote] This could go wrong in three ways 1) The wildclaw is water element 2) The wildclaw is lightning element 3) You are NOT a guardian or water element Edit: Actually 4 ways: 4) You are a human.
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-06-17 09:25:54:
Your only chance would be to dive under water and hope the wc has no idea how to swim (and your still in trouble the moment you need air. Better hope you are a water dragon with gills).
This could go wrong in three ways
1) The wildclaw is water element
2) The wildclaw is lightning element
3) You are NOT a guardian or water element
Edit: Actually 4 ways:
4) You are a human.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Keep in mind I'm heavily relying on lore;

I'd most likely fight a pearlcatcher, they're quote on quote ,"notorious cowards, and prefer flight to
fight". While they do use magic from afar (those sneaky little cowards), they're easy to intimidate, granting an easy fight that usually will end in the pearlcatcher scampering away as fast as they can, and leaving you mostly unharmed.

Least likely to fight Emperor dragons, which is basically a zombie composed of imperial dragons' corpses, and can reach up to "100 meters in length", and "they may possess up to 11 heads". "These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it" HOW, no I will never, EVER even attempt, to fight that. A gargantuan zombie with nothing to lose and insane capabilities? Ha ha no.
Keep in mind I'm heavily relying on lore;

I'd most likely fight a pearlcatcher, they're quote on quote ,"notorious cowards, and prefer flight to
fight". While they do use magic from afar (those sneaky little cowards), they're easy to intimidate, granting an easy fight that usually will end in the pearlcatcher scampering away as fast as they can, and leaving you mostly unharmed.

Least likely to fight Emperor dragons, which is basically a zombie composed of imperial dragons' corpses, and can reach up to "100 meters in length", and "they may possess up to 11 heads". "These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it" HOW, no I will never, EVER even attempt, to fight that. A gargantuan zombie with nothing to lose and insane capabilities? Ha ha no.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
1. Veilspun or Tundra, Fae while small are nuclear powerplants. Veils are tiny, and only tricksters and a singular one is hardly a threat. Tundras are... Well. Fluffy puppies with sharp claws. Steer clear of those and you're good.

2. Wildclaws or Mirrors, small stature sure. But these two give me Painted dog or Hyena vibes and seem more likely to toy with their opponents until the fight becomes extremely one-sided before they finish you off. Just saying.
1. Veilspun or Tundra, Fae while small are nuclear powerplants. Veils are tiny, and only tricksters and a singular one is hardly a threat. Tundras are... Well. Fluffy puppies with sharp claws. Steer clear of those and you're good.

2. Wildclaws or Mirrors, small stature sure. But these two give me Painted dog or Hyena vibes and seem more likely to toy with their opponents until the fight becomes extremely one-sided before they finish you off. Just saying.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
1. Tundras because they're just lil big fellas!! they cant do anything!! theyre fools!!
2. spiral.
1. Tundras because they're just lil big fellas!! they cant do anything!! theyre fools!!
2. spiral.
i eat rock s and di rrt
1. Veilspun can’t do much on their own, while a fae could fight back with magic. So, I’d fight a Veilspun.

2. Ridgeback. So big, so sharp…
1. Veilspun can’t do much on their own, while a fae could fight back with magic. So, I’d fight a Veilspun.

2. Ridgeback. So big, so sharp…
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
[quote name="FrostSol" date="2021-06-17 09:31:29" ] Fae while small are nuclear powerplants. [/quote] everyone that says they would fight a Fae, i'm just here imagining that scene from T2 where people just turn into bones and ash.
FrostSol wrote on 2021-06-17 09:31:29:
Fae while small are nuclear powerplants.

everyone that says they would fight a Fae, i'm just here imagining that scene from T2 where people just turn into bones and ash.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3 4