Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to choose...
1 2 3 4
im gonna attack on titan style takedown an imperial with 3 ropes, a paperclip, and a prayer.
im gonna attack on titan style takedown an imperial with 3 ropes, a paperclip, and a prayer.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
I would absolutely destroy a fae or veilspun. Just punch it into a wall like a giant fly.

I would not fight a wildclaw, they would definitely gut you.
I would absolutely destroy a fae or veilspun. Just punch it into a wall like a giant fly.

I would not fight a wildclaw, they would definitely gut you.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I'd fight a fae but tundra teeth scare the absolute christ out of me
I'd fight a fae but tundra teeth scare the absolute christ out of me
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1. Sneak attack on a Veilspun, feet first

2. Obelisks, it'd probably end like that 'how to fight a bear' meme
1. Sneak attack on a Veilspun, feet first

2. Obelisks, it'd probably end like that 'how to fight a bear' meme
QYzhmAi.png
1. Nocturne, as long as I do something that has zero effectiveness against me but does something to the dragon, according to lore I'll end up basically unscathed

2. Wildclaws, very aggressive + very strong = not a good outcome
1. Nocturne, as long as I do something that has zero effectiveness against me but does something to the dragon, according to lore I'll end up basically unscathed

2. Wildclaws, very aggressive + very strong = not a good outcome
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
A singular veilspun, get it into an enclosed space and cover your eyes. EZ win.

An Obelisk would completely wreck me if I tried that same tactic. They're the size of a guardian and the flexibility of a cat.
A singular veilspun, get it into an enclosed space and cover your eyes. EZ win.

An Obelisk would completely wreck me if I tried that same tactic. They're the size of a guardian and the flexibility of a cat.
WEtoEVH.png
A Pearlcatcher sounds pretty easy to fight, given that they’re pacifists (and cowardly too). They’re probably the most likely to duck out out of the fight pretty early on.
I’d be willing to fight a Spiral too, given that they seem easily distracted or bored. Spirals seem more like the type of dragon that would make friends with you over a bit of glitter, rather than really go fist to tail in a warring battle.
• • •
Smaller does not always mean “weaker.”
A lot of folks seem very willing to fight a Fae, but I’m pretty sure that a Fae would be able to heal itself using magic. In the right area (for the Fae), the tiny 3-foot walking nuke would probably kill a human in a matter of seconds.
Faes can summon tornadoes, blasts of fire, geysers, an iceberg, etc. depending on the element of the dragon. The species as a whole has an affinity for magic.
Also, recall that Faes are NOT the size of flies! More like the size of a macaw or a cat. They could be blasting bolts of lightning at you from atop a tree and you wouldn’t even be able to touch the dragon.

That being said, Mirrors are absolutely vicious. They’re pack hunters with a huge appetite. They can fly (for short distances), have ample stamina, have heat signature eyes, and they don’t care for much discussion (there’s no talking your way out of a fight with them). Fighting one would be like fighting a tiger that has the stamina and metabolism of a hyena and the receptors of a snake. Anyone would probably be eaten alive in mere moments before the pack moved on to a new target.

I definitely wouldn’t want to fight either a Fae or a Mirror.
A Pearlcatcher sounds pretty easy to fight, given that they’re pacifists (and cowardly too). They’re probably the most likely to duck out out of the fight pretty early on.
I’d be willing to fight a Spiral too, given that they seem easily distracted or bored. Spirals seem more like the type of dragon that would make friends with you over a bit of glitter, rather than really go fist to tail in a warring battle.
• • •
Smaller does not always mean “weaker.”
A lot of folks seem very willing to fight a Fae, but I’m pretty sure that a Fae would be able to heal itself using magic. In the right area (for the Fae), the tiny 3-foot walking nuke would probably kill a human in a matter of seconds.
Faes can summon tornadoes, blasts of fire, geysers, an iceberg, etc. depending on the element of the dragon. The species as a whole has an affinity for magic.
Also, recall that Faes are NOT the size of flies! More like the size of a macaw or a cat. They could be blasting bolts of lightning at you from atop a tree and you wouldn’t even be able to touch the dragon.

That being said, Mirrors are absolutely vicious. They’re pack hunters with a huge appetite. They can fly (for short distances), have ample stamina, have heat signature eyes, and they don’t care for much discussion (there’s no talking your way out of a fight with them). Fighting one would be like fighting a tiger that has the stamina and metabolism of a hyena and the receptors of a snake. Anyone would probably be eaten alive in mere moments before the pack moved on to a new target.

I definitely wouldn’t want to fight either a Fae or a Mirror.
most people put something meaningful here...
I'd bully a veilspun out of its lunch money but be turned into a statistic by a guardian.
I'd bully a veilspun out of its lunch money but be turned into a statistic by a guardian.
91741235.png77876607.png
Veilspun go YEEEEEEET
Imp go steppy on me heady
Veilspun go YEEEEEEET
Imp go steppy on me heady
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Since faes seem to be not the best option, imma retry my answer:
1) Spiral. As long as it doesn't have spines tertiary. Just make them bored and when they tie into a knot (Or just tie them into a knot yourself) yeet em off a cliff or something. I don't know why but I wouldn't fight a veil. Those lil wings would prob make the sound of a mosquito, and.. I HATE MOSQUITOS.
2) Same answer. Wildclaw. Or literally anything bigger than a spiral. And fae.
Since faes seem to be not the best option, imma retry my answer:
1) Spiral. As long as it doesn't have spines tertiary. Just make them bored and when they tie into a knot (Or just tie them into a knot yourself) yeet em off a cliff or something. I don't know why but I wouldn't fight a veil. Those lil wings would prob make the sound of a mosquito, and.. I HATE MOSQUITOS.
2) Same answer. Wildclaw. Or literally anything bigger than a spiral. And fae.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4